Royalty Program/Star Program for Streamers/YouTubers/Influencers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Maomi, Feb 6, 2020.

?

Support

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Maybe so

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Hi, Maomi,

My suggestion is to start a royalty program for influencers to give people an incentive to stream the game and make videos. A lot of individuals on the platform make videos (and some even stream) but most of them don't have the influence they need to make a profit due to Rumble Fighter not being high in demand.

Rewards such as a couple of box sets a month, custom title such as "Influencer" or "Streamer" could really drive people to want to make content for the program. League of Legends, a popular MOBA, gives their streamers all buyable content on the platform as a reward (you could give streamers all buyable exocores and/or scrolls excluding the ones used in boxes). They could also use this to their advantage to make videos on new scrolls, techniques, etc.

Just spit ballin' here.

ultrapatch likes this.
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

if you aint getting at least 50k per vid you aint worth even a penny . So giving people free sht will only make sht storm about " eyyy im making videos ! Give me free sht" You need to know why these people are getting free items. They are giving free items to streamers/Youtubers who have at least noticeable fanbase ,so in that way they dont have to waste money ,because at least 20% of his fanbase is gonna hop on the game and buy sht . I can bet that if you were Youtuber with idk 100-200k subs you would get your free sht . But no one is gonna sponsor some 1-2k subs youtuber with 200-500 views max .
    So ye your idea is pretty bad.

BeeBee likes this.
  3. ultrapatch

ultrapatch New Member

I support.

4. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew