RF Online Service Announcement!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

That's a very good question. If they dont then I wont be playing driver on the new server rofl. Would like clarification on that as well

tinytinytintin and Sinner like this.
  2. Litas

Litas Active Member

you want to playt AR rly?

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. hellprowler

hellprowler Active Member

I'm sure whatever announcement they have this week should explain more. Hope so at least.

4. Marcus610

Marcus610 Member

sincerely , how weak or how hard to level for ANIMUS you know? Why still 3x ANIMUS EXP?
    ANIMUS exp table is same with character and the EXP will shared with character if you are in the party (if not, ANIMUS will ate all EXP and player get zero when ANIMUS LH), that mean player need to pay double time to training 1 ANIMUS, and 4 times for 4 ANIMUS? and ANIMUS is fuxking so weak and useless.

1-50lv ANIMUS will be limited with character PT (OK you can keep the ANIMUS summoning if they don't die until lv50 before you unlock)
    >50lv , ANIMUS will be limited with character LV +1 , and stuck in 99.99%
    I have no idea why official server still limited the grow of speed for ANIMUS. in-game mechanism already limited the ANIMUS level to prevent over lvl

even you have 65lv ANIMUS , I don't know how does ANIMUS do to kill 65lv ACC/BELL or just killing some lowbie for auto attack? spent 2 times time to killing lowbie or 2000 damage for other player? OMFG

I still not see any 60+ ANIMUS in Taiwan official server for this 5 years, and all player which 61+ is changing to another type to give up their ANIMUS because ANIMUS is fuxking hard to leveling and too weak when I wasted double times to train it

last word, improve the mechanism for ANIMUS (at least more easy to level) or delete all ANIMUS

sorry for my bad English, but Im angry how CCR make more worse for ANIMUS and more OP for ACC and BELL?

Hong Kong player played over 10 years for RFO since KR CCR first beta test
    in-game ID for Asia region: 無雙龍機

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  5. hellprowler

I would like to see animus exp raised at some point, the data is clearly there that there are little to no 55+ summons because they are impossible to level. I can totally understand wanting to hold off on the new server of initially increasing rates because summon leveling is actually balanced until at least level 50 (well for non inannas at least), but within a few months I would like to see a change.

6. Narsey

Narsey New Member

I guess this new server will start with all the same updates as the Daum server has currently.

- BELLATO: Added HP for Goliath MAU.
    - BELLATO MAU Catapult range will be adjusted downward.
    - BELLATO Added armor defense for all classes.
    - BELLATO: EXP+ for MAU

- ACCRETIA: Lvl 65+ launcher min. damage increased, max damage decreased.
    - ACCRETIA debuff [Magnetic Net] Duration 30sec. to 10sec. Cooldown 40sec. to 8sec.
    - ACCRETIA skill [Mighty Blast Siege] Cooldown 90sec to 60sec.
    - ACCRETIA Siege range will be adjusted downward.

- CORA: Added 5%+ Force power when force amor is fully equipped.
    - CORA: EXP+ for SUMMONS and for Cora parties

http://bbs.pub.game.daum.net/gaia/do/rfonline/notice/list?bbsId=RFN001&objCate1=63

I hope they bring it all to here.
    If redfox can not provide all these updates, don't waste your time.

Lets wait... :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    tinytinytintin, Eichler and Dan like this.
  7. bingle

bingle New Member

Aside for the exp and pathetic animus other classes are fine the way they are. Eh maybe one class from acc needs improvement i cant remember the class but the one with destruct skill lol.

8. Narsey

Narsey New Member

Cora has 3 useless classes: Steeler, Dark Priest, Guardian
    Dark Priest was good during episode 1, but nothing was changed for these classes.
    EXP Animus is fine? You can try start making 3 chars lvl 60 and Exp 1 Isis till lvl 60, both at the same time. All your chars reaches the goal, but not the Isis.

9. philipmikh

philipmikh Member

no cash shop changes, no patches, no updates, just more milking

10. LominiEQ

LominiEQ Member

to sum things up.
    Everybody crying about weaknesses of his beloved race. But none of us can really see outside the box.
    Bellatos will always whine about maus.
    Coras will always cry about low animus xp rate.
    Acc will always cry about low numbers and detonate skill.
    ^ and do you really think all bells classes are viable ? :D

Only thing I would really like to see changed is the balance of XP between party members.
    Its true that DPS is not the only way how you should get high xp. Poor healers and tanks.
    When something fail its always their mistake, but they get shitty XP only from LH ...

11. hellprowler

I just attack in a 2h and switch to shield + taunt if I lose aggro as a tank. If someone dies because they are a 1 shot, sorry but I gotta exp like you too. Don't like it you can always find another party. This strat doesn't really work well if I have high latency but I wouldn't imagine that to be a problem on these servers.

12. LominiEQ

LominiEQ Member

yet tanks how very low basic dmg so you will hit less than everybody else /excluded HC/ .. and especialy HCs are the point why XP in party should be better devided

13. hellprowler

Yea it's not a perfect solution but it works. The trade off is as a tank I can start / get in a party much easier than a DPS can so I generally have more opportunities to level than a DPS.

14. bingle

bingle New Member

Did i say animus exp is fine? Kindly read what i said earlier. Also those classes arent useless. They have their own uses.

15. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

guardian are not useless
    make guardian with knight class and draning skill + pull become faster, very good to tank pb´s

16. Narsey

Narsey New Member

People make a lvl 40 guandian on private servers and wanna prove something. Hahahaha
    Show any ofc Guardian who made grow his guild.
    Show me any useful Guardian between 99999 RF videos on youtube.
    - NOT FOUND -
    The only one pull skill become faster but still not enough.

Cora still have 3 useless classes and the low EXP problem for Animus.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  17. bingle

bingle New Member

Videos on youtube doesnt prove anything.. guardians playstyle is different they are skill spammers. And what the hell are you talking about guardian growing a guild? One person doensnt determine the strength of a guild. The only problem with cora is the animus being weak and the grind to level em. Guardian sleeper and dark priest are middle classes for a reason if you cant comprehend that then your dumb as ****. Sorry but your posts are really getting on my nerves

tinytinytintin, buddy and LominiEQ like this.
  18. Dan

Dan Active Member

This is quite interesting. I would love to see how these changes take effect in the game. From what I have seen, GamesCampus has always applied DAUMs patches after a while so it would be nice if RedFox would get the changes as well.

19. GamersKP

GamersKP New Member

I have always disagreed with the Wind Blade Elven weapons, armor .... now it is clear that the game focuses on war, I feel a little disappointed by so many gifts you give .... where enter the Premium Service in all this .

20. GamersKP

GamersKP New Member

anyone know if this game is by donation?