RF Online Service Announcement!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Feb 19, 2016.

1. kaischen

kaischen Member

what you're saying is so controverse; many ppl from ph/br/indo but the exp rate is for them all, so noone got the chance to exp fast?! what's the problem with that? do you really think ppl from eu/us got that much time? name the countries the highbies are from and you'll see that it's ph/br/indo. so what do you want to tell us?

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Narsey

Narsey New Member

The same chance to earn EXP is not the same than hold patience to keep playing on this server. I'ts a question of keep the server working full of players, for great CWs and pvps, ALWAYS.
    About EU/US players, they are 10% of this server, and both have a little more free time to play RF.

3. LominiEQ

LominiEQ Member

You should probably leave now.
    1st RF is not like say WoW where you can get max lvl in 2-3 months /been there/
    2nd RF is based on long leveling and chance for pvp during it.
    3rd if you desire higher rates -> fun servers
    4th we gonna get new server so
    is bulls*it
    5th stop complaying this is far the best shot we have to get our loved RF back.

sorry for beeing rude but you man, you upset me alot.

4. LominiEQ

LominiEQ Member

And one more thing @Narsey If what you said is the truth how come BR/indo played since 2006 and I saw/knew many high lvl players from those part of the world. So no more bullsh*t. If you want a fast leveling go for pritate server and stop complainging about official server/rates.

5. Litas

Litas Active Member

Info on a new fresh server would be nice too.

6. Narsey

Narsey New Member

1st I agree when you says that RF is not like WOW. WOW beats 1 million players online on official servers, RF hardly reachs 500 after 5 months server.
    2nd You're generalizing.
    3rd I desire a server full of players, with many new players creating their chars every day; even after 1 year of server, with great pvp and management. Where doesn't exists conformist people like you, who accept any **** that the company imposes.
    4th 5th You talks like you cant live without RF, better you go to a doctor. The only one RF comeback was in 2008, after that, nothing was changed, and the number of players keep falling.

While my favorite game keeps forgotten because of the bad management and because of conformist people like you, i'll be boring showing the truth.

tinytinytintin and AyyLMAO like this.
  7. LominiEQ

LominiEQ Member

@Narsey when i was talking about wow i didnt mean population .. but how fast you should be getting on the top. Its just as it is .. look at wows pvp if you win you get more than 1% for each /cant recall the name of pvp type/ and it barely took 15-30 min. So its comletely diferent type of game. In wow its meant to lvl up fast and get pvp after
    3-4-5 - Its called beeing gratefull and not bitching and mouning about everything.

8. N0573N

N0573N New Member

-regarding to updated any chances that you could remove bug chat, co'z its annoying.
    - and decreased Archon Armor price when putting it on bank
    Thank you

9. Narsey

Narsey New Member

10. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

I saw that and laughed as well. The only reply any post has gotten so far was to the one I made in offtopic and that reply took several weeks to get. What made me laugh about it tho was the GM didnt even answer the question. He gave a neutral political reply and avoided the question entirely, lol. Well it's the same CEO as gamescampus, no gms will work weekends, and they only have maybe 2 gms for RF.

The lack of any GM activity in our community is rather ****, and there have been so many questions asked, that received no response from a GM. A simple answer from a GM would do wonders to boost morale and make players happy. I see 9dragons, and twelvesky with an active GM team chatting up a storm, and actively listening to players concerns... then I check our forum where they dont read any posts, or answer questions. You can't help but be a bit jealous :confused:

It's the same old gamescampus neglect already, lol. I'm still gonna play the new server, but not sure if im gonna use any money in cash shop. I dont wanna regret it if its the same old scheme. I was really hoping redfox would have a nice GM crew that was active, with fun good events, and at least 1 active GM in the forums and in game...

as I said before... time will tell, but it's not looking so good

11. SolidXz

SolidXz Active Member

YEAHH!!!!

12. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

They're gonna have to prove to us, or me at least that they're gonna have a good service to get my cash ^^ I'm not a sheep damnit

I hope they at least look into GvGs and ppl CP farming+abusing it..... that's gonna be a major annoyance on the new server if not

Community thread about suggestions / ideas to fix GvGs so they dont get abused : http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/change-gvgs.336/

13. Narsey

Narsey New Member

[​IMG]

14. buddy

buddy Member

Sorry bud, but i would prefer a level 35 character pvp-ing a level 30-40 character than all max lvl pvp. Just a two cents from mine

tinytinytintin and Lexxy like this.
  15. greenlapok

greenlapok New Member

dude chill out, this game has not started yet..if something is wrong then redfox will adjust and adopt to solve the problem, give them a chance...dont cry in advance yet. >.<

16. Grazier

Grazier Member

I hope EXP Jade double the rate to 6x or at least 5x, instead of 1x as in GC.

17. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

That or a community manager.

tinytinytintin and Archrome like this.
  18. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

for me, its better remove ET´s and server become 5x, or do something like russian server
    low level mobs increase xp rate, 1-35 mob 6x 35-45 5x 45-60 4x 60+ 3x

19. max021287

max021287 New Member

So no event? gc abandoned the game like months 2-3! and no new event :( we are expecting more from redfox since its the opening! and mau isnt included in 3x normal exp rate does it mean no exp on MAU?

20. TrafalgarLaw

TrafalgarLaw New Member

is MAU still get exp / hit from mobs ?