Revert 5day gifting

Discussion in 'Etc' started by dodobird123, Aug 31, 2019.

1. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

think about it, there is literally no point of having 5 day gifting. If your trying to prevent scammers it wont help, you just letting people wait 5 days to get scammed. i guarantee you more people would trade without this rule. Might aswell implement a trade system???? we have been asking for a trade system for what 10-12 years now?

If nimonix doesnt have the experience to make a trading system or implement them, dam they have had a whole decade to learn. Im not an experienced coder or anything, but i mean come on i know that they know we need some sort of way to trade like a. market system, plaza selling system. If theres anything this community wants the most its a trade system. I remember people from 5-7 years ago who literally quit because they saved up to like 100-300k carats (and back then if u had over 100k you were fking legendary) and then they just get scammed and they quit the game forever.

So please anything, step by step just remove this stupid ass 5 day thing

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  2. oTedd

oTedd Member

+1, I'm always tryin to gift new players but that 5 day **** ruins it.
    Make it like 60 mins or something, that way the credit card fraud **** doesn't happen but we can gift people or trade easier.

dodobird123 likes this.
  3. dodobird123

dodobird123 Well-Known Member

Yeah maybe a day or like 60minutes