Returning player rewards

Discussion in 'Etc' started by WhiteShade, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yea

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WhiteShade

WhiteShade New Member

To keep it real with you, the returning player rewards are useless, a comeback title that last a month, timed exocores and scrolls. The comeback rewards should be better, for example if a player doesn't play for 6 months they should get a box that contains a random exocore/scroll that is permanent and i would say 5-10k Carats w/ the comeback title. If they are gone for a month then 1k carats, comeback title a box that contains a 30 day random rc scroll. And maybe also special comeback quests. I often come in and out of the game and when I see blackout and quake in my inventory im like "oh... This again" and then it just expires because I get tired of them. This is just a general idea I had randomly and feel free to add on to it. (Sorry if my grammer isn't good or something is sloppy, i made this in like 10 minutes) my ign: WhiteShadow (I felt like putting it there lol).

Leopage and Shana like this.
  2. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

I like the idea but they could give out as well the random perm exo/scroll boxes they already give out for events annually. Anything is better since they haven't updated the comeback gifts since OGP lol