Remove Air-Panic/Roll Mechanic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wizna, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizna

Wizna New Member

Thank you, I guess.

2. xMrChow1

xMrChow1 New Member

Should it be removed? No, but it should be fixed. I don't believe its bad for the game, in fact its something they should've added long ago. However they need to fix it because there have been several times where it straight up fails miserably (through experience and observed with other players).

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

How so? You didnt clear to explain the How.

Air panic didn't ruin juggles lol. it's make them waste panic, then you got to do another juggle as you have potential of advance juggle, infinite juggle, 3rd juggle(unlike what everyone define it as bu juggle, its ignored the rest rule hit juggle), rest juggle, bu juggle and more shet you got that you can ruin their day. How can they ruin your juggles, you ruined their good to use that is.

in 1v1, once you see them air panic stop your juggle then continue your juggle when they used air panic. similar to infinite juggle if you can recognize it.

Learn how to play game.

doston8 and LaniRF like this.
  4. Rimsky

Rimsky Member

I havent been in the forums for a long time and didnt play rf in a long time i juggled someone on moon and they did this sh*t i was shooked everyone in the room was so casual about it iam the only one thinking to myself that someone with a brain added this to the game. Like i said i havent been in the forums for a long time but something told me in my head that nobody probably asked for this either

doston8 and tsumi like this.
  5. Fossil

Fossil Member

I like it. Its fun why i get to kill someone over being edged

6. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I typically don't juggle so I don't really care one way or the other. People seem to think juggling is useful, but it's too predictable and you can do more damage to your opponent if you keep them on their feet.

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

Nah because douche bags like to spawn kill on the far right side of Moon. And before air panic, there was literally NOTHING you could do if you happened to get caught mid-jump there 1 second into the game.

8. oTedd

oTedd Member

This. Is a very good idea. I wonder if such a thing would be easy or difficult to implement.. Hardcore rooms can have no revives, no air panics, no food, no items. And more casual rooms can have all of those allowed. Also making the room settings more visible would probably help too since most of the time in the current rooms I don't even bother looking in the tiny corner to see if Items are ON or not.

Draygashi likes this.
  9. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Ive grone to appreciate air panic. It isn't the best as normal combo/juggle kills keep getting set backs while ram and dashes keep getting worse and worse, but it takes up your panic and does help against bs stuns and glitchy kills I dont mind it, you can only do it once. However I can agree ground punch has always been op with how long it gives you gmode and should have always been a 3x max feature in the game. If you fall on your ass too much you SHOULD be punished

10. StarsRf

StarsRf Member

Air panic worst thing to ever be added OMEGALUL

11. Akame

Akame Member

Honestly just put extra options in rooms ie Disable exos , air panic, consumables, stats.

Draygashi and oTedd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.