RedFox or Papaya

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Daneel, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Daneel

Daneel New Member

Hi,

Some nostalgia hit me recently (plus nothing else to play atm), so I wanted to play some 9D again for a bit (casual).

I wanted to know as a European is I should choose RedFox or Papaya. I installed papaya and over the weekend I hit HG1 by spamming GCM. I was curious if on RedFox the leveling experience is the same on Papaya, leveling fast, gearing not so fast.

thanks

2. Idolized

Idolized Active Member

Paypaya was fun in the beginning but after a month I got bored and left there too. The best thing about it was they had a discord server from the start which allowed fast interaction with "GMs" to get issues passed on to be solved quickly. But just like here, it's P2W and not much else different. Although their GCM wasn't broken - the GCM Superior Yellow Dragon clothes here are not what they're supposed to be, because the Noble clothes set has better stats, but VoH [EPIC] set seems to have the same stats as Noble.

3. lkindere

lkindere New Member

I've only recently started playing on Papaya but it definitely seems a lot better than Redfox (except for the smaller population)
    The events are much better, quite a few of them were farmable, sure it's still p2w but nowhere near as bad as it is here, and the gm's actually care about the players instead of just saying "thank you for your feedback" and doing the same thing over and over.

4. scott303030

scott303030 Member

I think there will be a situation where you can't buy anything on Papay. Its auction house is empty and there are few player stalls.