Discussion in 'Etc' started by BloodNinja, Mar 6, 2016.
Some people just don't get it and you have to be agressive mane.
Prime example of a wannabe forum moderator.
Thats true theres plenty of those...
*cough cough* Exocore...
True lmao i always went to the extreme and made them share screens on skype
Some people will fraud and have photoshop screenshots LOL.
This. If anything when you're going to trade with someone who claims to have cc. Look for telltale signs.
1. They have sparse cc items
2. Their igns can be suspect( no offense to those with the "x", "i" or numbers in their igns)
3. Lvl. Most low level users do not buy cc.
4. Have them post a screenshot publicly so everyone can see. If you do choose to skype/screenshare. Have them refresh their cc.
5. Don't agree to trade alts unless they are going first.
6. Use common sense. If the deal sounds too good to be true, then of course it's a scam.
Yeah I don't know why he is trying to hide his identity. He legit commented on a thread he made from his alternate account why?
I apologize for my harsh actions.
Dont they do not deserve , fórum is already full of chaos/rage no need to apologize you are just 1 more of us....
Ikr at least I can ensure you that I am way perfect than you!
ps: Any ideas regarding your next fake account name?
Implement the steam trading system ez pz done.
Amount of people want the trade system but it never happens lol
A trade system isn't really necessary
Rf "the land of the scammers"
We need to banish them!
There born everyday.............new accounts made lol
Its funny how the guy that's actual ign is scammer doesnt scam
Banish them to the shadow realm.
Separate names with a comma.