Recording 1v1s

Discussion in 'Director's Corner' started by Pollux10, Oct 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Pollux10

Pollux10 Member

I used to record a lot of 1v1s in 2013 when I was in the guild called "Gods of Death". The people in that guild loved to 1v1. They would go first to 6 or first to 9 a lot and have me record them. Here's one of the videos I recorded back then:

Here's one that wasn't a guild 1v1, but they had issues with each other (you know how that goes), so I recorded them:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To make a long story even longer, I stopped playing the game for about 3 and a half years, and I don't know anyone :( lol. I want to get back to recording 1v1s. I've recorded a few since I've been back, here's one of em':

If you want me to record a 1v1 add me, IGN: Shaw. You don't have to post on this thread, I don't even expect people to comment on this thread because that's how dead this section is, just add mehh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Some questions I expect you to have:
    - Does it cost?
    No.
    - Are you trying to make money off this?
    Monetization is banned on this YouTube account. I don't even remember what I did to get it banned since it happened like 4-5 years ago. Plus, I use a sht ton of copyrighted music in all of my videos, so even if monetization wasn't banned on my account, I still couldn't claim the muneyz, which would be pennies anyways.
    - Can anyone participate?
    Yeah, you don't have to be great, just don't be new to the game. It can be with a friend, or beef, just don't involve me in it, I'm just the camera man.
    - Do I have to post my IGN here?
    No, just add me in-game. I posted this thread to notify people who want their 1v1s to be recorded. This section is dead. There are threads that have no responses and and are like two months old that are still on the front page (aka this thread in the future). So I'm not worried about this thread getting lost in the sea of conversation that goes on around here. I'll also post the video here for an added bump.
    - Can I 1v1 you?
    No, because I'm too pretty to fight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 3, 2016

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  2. Pollux10

Pollux10 Member

November 3, 2016:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  3. Pollux10

Pollux10 Member

December 3, 2016