Re-Buff All Rare Scrolls/Exocore back to OP Stage. (READ)

Discussion in 'Scroll' started by LordWiFi, Sep 2, 2016.

?

Will you do SPENDER $ on "Re-Buffed" Rare Scrolls/Exocore if they were OP like they used to be?

1. YES! Dude, I missed the old Rares. They were fun to use and to break the game!

61.1%
  2. NO! Not the OP Rares. IT was good riddance. Fok you, Shadow Ninjutsu, Tsunami and more.

33.3%
  3. LordWiFi, proved a good point. All new scrolls are alot better than Rare Scrolls.

38.9%
  4. So no point doing Spenders/Chest events for <bad scrolls> now. I'll just wait for new scrolls.

16.7%
  5. HOWEVER, I will always do Spenders for Pencak Silat. Since this scroll never got nerfed!

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LegendarySheep

LegendarySheep Active Member

I'm glad this thread wasn't closed, I need to append a comment to my previous stance. I am for ensuring that certain scrolls and exos are not overwhelmingly overpowered in any respect, but when it comes to scrolls that were moderately balanced or even underbalanced, like Fearless and Telos, those scrolls should not suffer nerfs just because they are rare, they were already beat out by newer, shop based items, and nerfing those scrolls is doing the people who paid to attain them a disservice.

I could argue further and go the route of ALL rare scrolls being nerfed is a HUGE disservice, but some of the scrolls/exos need to have some balancing done so people can use them with reasonable levels of backlash instead of.. yknow, all of the backlash.

I still think that saying "Hey, pay for what you had before" is in VERY poor taste, even for the people who didnt have the items to begin with, but when it comes to balancing to make sure things are still fair, I'm willing to allow -reasonable- changes to ensure that boxed items dont become things people ban like wings.

tamirtov, LordWiFi and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I totally agree with you. Rares should be not nerf. If they want abusing or spamming, let them be. I want the dam ******* challenge not crybaby or kid game. After I see they put some **** op in the shop that can beat mostly of all rarest. It's disgust me.

tamirtov and LordWiFi like this.
  3. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

I think Asura should be re-buffed again. The KP juggle combo is so annoying to follow up, cant really move or punch after the launcher. Like wtf is that?!

And yea, all rare exos/scrolls should be back in their original state imo. What's the point of nerfing a RARE if its hard to get????

tamirtov, LordWiFi and HumoLoco like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea asura still need re-buff again cuz i want the delay on the juggle not rushing.

And true.

LordWiFi likes this.
  5. LordWiFi

LordWiFi Well-Known Member

tamirtov likes this.
  6. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

The new rare scroll are fine the way they are.Ex: inferno,shadow, and etc. We're talking about the old rare right?

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

I hope he accidentally resell his perm waddle silat.

8. LordWiFi

LordWiFi Well-Known Member

Lol, read everyone elses post. We discussed about which rares/some rares.
    >Like the seriously broken scrolls/exocore dont need the rebuff. But like the ones that are lacking/doesnt have a balance to them needs that rebuff.
    >>Like no buff to infi juggle, or resets, that were too broken, exo spam or cd that was crazy etc.
    >>>But yeah, i dont do justice explaining it to you. Please take a few mins to read the other players response as well because I agree with them more now. Compared to my original proposal of buffing everything w/o considering the seriously "broken" ones.

tamirtov likes this.