Rates Increase! 6x EXP, Drop, and +1 CP!

Discussion in 'Bonus Rates' started by [CM]BlackOrigin, Jun 15, 2017.

1. [CM]BlackOrigin

[CM]BlackOrigin RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Heroes,

If you enjoy bonus rates, join us for our Rates Increase Event to get more out of your gameplay. From tomorrow at 11:00 PST until Monday, June 19th, we’re offering increases on the following types of gains:
    • 6x Experience monster kills
    • 6x Item Drop rates on all monsters
    • +1 Contribution Points gains during PvP
    Event Duration:
    June 16, 2017 11:00 - June 19, 2017 18:00 server time

08102016_12Sky_RatesIncrease_main.jpg

2. naals12

naals12 New Member

but its x30 on endless war everyday and unlimited auto hunt scroll wth is this server?

3. xiaoxi

xiaoxi Member

So, since I can't posted on the maintenance post... I will post it here so GM can read it.

IF THIS IS BEING ADDRESS by RED FOX...
    Changes and Updates:
    • Fixed an issue where Mount Box 5% were dropping 10% and 15% Mounts
    • Added text description to all Mounts.
    What about the players who already have them?
    1. Is this the 10% and 15% mounts need to be disable so that the game is more balance to other players?
    2. If its not going to be address... Are you guys going to release mounts box in ITEM MALL so that other player can obtain this 10% and 15% mounts to make it more fair for the one who didn't have ?
    3. If RedFox just going to ignored this issue., you just killed another half other players who wished to play this game.

Thank for reading this. I hope RED FOX is reading this and take it into consideration because this game need to be balance to all players and not just selected group!

4. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

There a joke 12 months we have needed war dc fix and we have been ignored yet they fix something thats going to ditroy community if they remove 10 15% mounts from boxes they need to remove every 10 15% mount from game that came from these boxes