Powerlevelling

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodySpear, Dec 9, 2020.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

This thread is retarded. You can just say No to people asking for gold or items. If we stop plvling nobody would farm stupid 250 grindfest levels. We would lose all new and returning players

Sirme likes this.
  2. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Well what to expect? A player that think he good enough to be master but cannot provide or help or guide his student is lamenting the fact they grow too fast.

I always give my guild new join a 6plate chao flag blue banner ex as joining gift, this will make a big diff if they can go far or just quit.

3. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Oh I’m sorry I’ve stepped on your little toe by creating this thread. By reading your post I can only assume you’re one of those lazy cunts.

I’ve given plenty of stuff to my pupils. But why should I help a player that is IM level and the first thing he ask for is gold/ gear.

if I see a dedicated player actually grinding an trying to play this game how it is supposed to be played I’ll help him.

Hence while farming these chickens in Tibet I saw a guy struggling like hell at 2nd village, I gave him relics, a good deco & a decent wep.

Ozbud likes this.
  4. AnhTPham383

AnhTPham383 New Member

Agreed with your point of view. I just get back to the game for the first time since 2016. Tons of things are new and with just plvl you will miss a lot in term of game contents and game mechanics.

I am grinding on my own toon and find that it's not too hard to lvling up comparing with Acclaim times. My toon is a WT blue dragon but it only took me only around 10hrs of game time to go from start to 2nd role change with initial provided gears and items. I am however feeling lonely since there is no players at low level maps including Icy. Hope to see more in next maps.

ZhouWarden and BloodySpear like this.
  5. MrrrM

MrrrM New Member

Best to join a band or league.
    It's nice to have people to chat with while you grind and farm.

6. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

but 70% of server don't have game knowledge.. including returning payers.. when you leave you forget a lot about 9d..

so.. too late... a lot of people have gear but no knowledge lol..

And you rich boi, you got all the good **** that's why you can level new toons no problem.. and you have a shitton of patience..

Problem is more with the new players mentality.. if they feel lazy, i don't think they will care about game knowledge..
    and when they get item after getting power leveled.. they get bored and quit lol.

I am not a [GM] but I will attempt to answer your question..
    the answer is no its not possible, you can just say no.

Numerous reasons, one being I personally like to power level my disciples sometimes, gives m,e things to do, and someone new in 9dragons to chat with.,

another being I wanna be able to power level my noob toon/ healer or pocket healer...

7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

You really just called me a "rich boi"....o_O

I'm far from a rich boy...I started playing 9D right when Yin server opened up. Did i have friends to pwlvl me? No. Did I have people to donate to me? No. I've earned everything I have in game the long grind way, no short cuts. And I am able to do it again without any of my current gear/items (which is what I stated before).

I am a IS3 (almost 4) warrior so I should have tons of things to complain about but I play 9D for fun and know what I signed up for......

BloodySpear likes this.
  8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i called you "rich boi", because you are rich compared to new players..

not everyone is willing to start from scratch when the whole server out levels them by far.... in a dwindling population..

heck some people can farm, but they just lazy and want you to grind them or "hand out" then its up to you to say yes or no...

was not trying to be offensive, if I offended you, apologies

9. AnhTPham383

AnhTPham383 New Member

LoL I'm in a band for almost 3 days now. Hardly see more than 2 ppl online at the same time. Btw, can you please help to introduce some bands that are active in term of communication? My ING is ArthurKenobi, btw.

10. MrrrM

MrrrM New Member

Server?
    The league I'm in is pretty active.

11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So that means ur on tao yes?
    Perhaps a nice edit to tell us server and clan coz maybe that can help as well a bit more then just ign

BloodySpear likes this.