[Poll] UI Update

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Exocore, Mar 10, 2016.

?

Would you like RFJP's UI?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    95.2%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

As mentioned, Rumble Fighter Japan has a new, separate user interface than the other Rumble Fighter servers. There have been multiple threads regarding whether or not we will have it implemented on our server. As of now, there will be no modifications to our interface. Some users would like the change, some would not.

In case you've yet to see it:
    [​IMG]

If you wish, list what you like and dislike about the UI and what you would like to change, if anything. This is also referring to the current UI.

In addition, if you have any layouts of your own UI idea, this would be the time to post it.

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to vote. Voices will be heard, but in order to be heard you must speak.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yes, support. Why? It's something new. After awhile the game feels bland.

3. DigiGoD

DigiGoD Member

WDH RF JAP HAS GEMS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  4. LeeHyunJoon

LeeHyunJoon Member

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa that is sick. Is RF Japan playable or is it like GF where you need a SSN

tinytinytintin likes this.
  5. Exocore

@LeeHyunJoon Same as GF, I believe. A grip of NA/EU players play.

tinytinytintin and Ninjitsu like this.
  6. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

I been with rf since 2008, a fresh new UI and soundtrack at this point is well over due. Support all the way.

tinytinytintin and Hibari like this.
  7. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

Support x1000000

And give back rank Gems

8. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Yesss

9. Exocore

It has been six years and two publishers later, and we still have not had an overhaul update. We were stripped of our ranking gems when we got our first and only userface update. Which, without having to mention, was the main purpose of the game... uh, hello, Gem Fighter. Not only did we lose that, but we lost level rewards as well. So exactly what is the point of levels as of now? There are none. I made an in-depth level reward suggestion on GC, which, by the way, I am currently revamping and should get to posting before launch. Unfortunately, Nimonix stated themselves that they do not plan on implementing any type of level rewards. So if that truly is the case, we deserve this UI and the return of ranking gems. The same return of ranking gems that had 300+ supporters for 6 years now.

tinytinytintin, Ninjitsu and Yusuke like this.
  10. LeeHyunJoon

LeeHyunJoon Member

So does anyone know how long Japanese RF has been out cuz this is news to me

11. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

It's fairly new. I believe they launched last month.

12. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    yo their character arts are cute af tho
    full versions where

also what is the Soul Fighter translation supposed to be? A "spirit-er?"

13. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I want that kitty cannon! D:

*ahem*
    Personally, I just want certain tweaks to the UI, such as a better chat system that allows for whispering to more than one person without it making you accidentally say to one person what you meant to say to another just because they said "hi" one second before you hit enter. I'd also like it if you couldn't click through the pop up menus such as the friends tab. One little mis-click and you end up in a room you didn't want to enter. Lastly, I'd like to see the plaza button removed and placed within the Menu tab (The menu that shows you the Guild tab, Training tab, etc.) This way, it's impossible to accidentally go to plaza when you wanted to go to the Lobby.

A side idea: I think it'd be nice if there were different styles for the UI that you could select in the Options menu. Normal UI, a Scroll-like UI where everything looks like it's on an ancient parchment, a super cute / cuddly pink/light blue UI, a dark and edgy Red and Black UI, etc. They could even get us to do a "Make a UI for the game" event with the winners getting their UI added to the list. :v It's just a nice extra detail, so I don't expect it to be done, but those extra details are what make a good game great, and a great game phenomenal. :3