[Poll] New Servers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DefinitelyGod, Apr 19, 2016.

Tags:
?

Should there be more then one server?

1. Yes.

53.4%
  2. No.

48.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DefinitelyGod

DefinitelyGod New Member

Does anyone else think there should be more servers?

2. (REMOVED)Santuweed

(REMOVED)Santuweed New Member

The current population of the game is not high enough to require/need for another server.

If you are thinking it in the old way of PvP and PvE servers, I see your point, but still... those servers would be like ghost towns

3. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

For now it's useless to have more server, tao is not even crowded.

GamesCampus and Alys2 like this.
  4. Zaraton

Zaraton Member

As other people have stated there aren't enough players to validate a second server. The PvE buff from the Hermit at 3000 gold is good enough to promote quality play for PvE and PvP players. Sure, The number of players in PvP mode will be smaller but the game has a higher survival rate in this format. Who knows as the population may slowly grow over time even though this is an older game. RF needs to fix the IM rates, bugs, etc and find ways to enhance the game. For example make SvS, Formation, etc times set where the PvE buff is disabled or disabled in said event areas (not entire map). More PvP content needs to be added to make PvP a viable asset to the game rather than a free for all mess with no real objective other than to ruin another player's day. Then again what do I know? I only observe the gaming industry and see trends on what aspects become successful and which ones aren't successful.

However, To an extent the company is slowly inching towards potentially being a decent MMO publisher but time will tell.

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  5. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

Split servers had a purpose of dividing time zones and/or pve/pvp. I kinda like being able to make friends from around the world on this one server that i normally wouldnt have had the chance to meet if we were on separate ones for time differences. It was nice when PvE n PvP separate servers were around, but I think really active pvpers still made their way to pve servers to have more ppl to mess with. And as others already mentioned there's simply not enough of a population to justify another one.

Alys2 likes this.
  6. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

What new servers dude ? Don't you ppl understand the problem is not in the server itself but in the management of it?
    We have no major events( Event doesn't mean only x2 drops and skill and xp... - We need BvW , we need to see your new ideeas) Red fox brought nothing.. they just took some korean files , which btw are useless cause it's not the 100% content it's a part of it, and they have no ideea how to manage or fix the issues this partial 9D brought .. They just added insane prices in IM made it non-tradable so that they can get the $ and leave.
    You can already notice the comunity running out , day by day. The only ones that stay are the spenders, and soon they will leave cause they have no players to sell their stuff to.
    Result? RF will die soon if they don't make serious changes..

Rucket likes this.
  7. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

Aren't you tired of making those comments? I'm starting to think you have failed your whole life just to spam "hate" on forums...Now you have:

- Attendance
    - OX
    - x2 events (quite often I'd say)
    - GM buffs

On top of it RF actually started to care judging from the mails I'm receiving from them. Probably more event are on their way. As for IM - you're not forced to buy anything from it. There are plenty of sellers that sell things (scammers too, but quite big number of legit ones). Maybe its you, who just have no idea how to earn cash for IM stuff and hating everything for that. As for the community AoW had 50% xp buff almost whole Sunday. Not bad.

8. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

I just stated that i don't care about the x2 events , OX is an event that was already there before. I was talking about new things, new ideeas.. it's been long enough for them to actually start doing smth. And regardless of the events , there are tons of bugs , if they make us pay so much for IM at least take the damn time and fix all the other bugs. And fix the damn dungeons who drop 0 ****