Petition on Banning [Mau]zzarella

Discussion in 'Titan' started by Lanstar, Oct 29, 2016.

?

Should be [Mau]zzarella be ban?

1. Yes

84.1%
  2. No

15.9%
  1. Lanstar

Lanstar New Member

Good day,

I, Xelax (Lanstar), current Race Leader of Bellato in Titan Server making a petition to ban [Mau]zzarella. I was trying to stop a fight on "All chat" earlier today between [Mau]zzarella and few of the bells. So councils and the rest of the bells asked me to give [Mau]zzarella a chat restriction. I made few warnings on both side and still he didn't stop. Instead, he threatened me using |GM]Lupinsan names and accusing me of using Race Leader Power abused.

Click the following links below for more details.
    http://imageshack.com/a/img921/4707/pA2kPM.jpg
    http://imageshack.com/a/img921/1305/eYdYma.jpg

Now, I don't mind being threatened in anyway or anyhow, but, using GMs names is one heck of a foul to threatened a player such as I. I don't know what kind of relationship does [Mau]zzarella and [GM]Lupinsan has, but, if his actions are being tolerate by GMs, then RedFox has a problem and should take this petition seriously.

There were two points made me do this petition. One, accusing me of using Race Leader Power abuse. And the 2nd one is, using GMs name to threatened player.

So, he challenged me to chat restriction him, and so I did. And he is 100% confident that in the next day, GM will remove him from Chat restriction. Now, I want to know if GMs will interfere with this and will do as what [Mau]zzarella told me what GMs will do for him.

Now, for Bellato Players and the rest of the races such as Cora and Accrecia in Titan server, it's time for you to speak up, whether you support this Petition or ignore this. This petition involves us all, not just Bellato, it includes Accrecia and Cora as well. If a player with access or good relationship with GM and you'll be threatened by that player using GMs names, it is same as impersonating GM and that includes on Server rules.

I'm not accusing [GM]Lupinsan in anyhow, but [GM]Lupinsan should take proper action about this issue. I'm a professional on my field, on both in-game and iRL (in Real Life). If a player such [Mau]zzarella "CC User" overconfident that he will be helped by GMs, then what about those other "CC User" players such as I who does not use GMs name to be helped.

Best Regards,
    Xelax

2. GangstaFaya

GangstaFaya New Member

Dear noob Xelax , if you have any questions for GM you already made 1 big error to create a postl ike that who can be considerate liek harassing. Tickets are created not for nothing by GM . Second think i never said i'm GM Lupinsan i said i know nicely GM Lupinsan and himself will say it's true ^^ so my poor Xelax before abusing RL power abuse learn rules , take time to speak with gm on game and not only for whine and you will see GM are humans like us ;)
    On that GM i asking you to close thisp ost who harassing directly a player and if any player have questions or request they needm ake it by tickets or by pm GM.
    [Mau]zzarella

3. iSight

iSight New Member

Hi Guys,

Just a piece of advice. If GM has helped you in in anyway please do keep it to yourself and don't brag it out as if it's a normal thing, I mean the reason GMs exist is to help players when they have problems in game but the way you were saying about GM helping you is like it's something else and I do get what you mean. GM think first before doing anything whether to help a certain player of not. If GM think you qualify for their help then be grateful for it and please don't let GM to get in a place where they can get themselves into a big trouble, as you said, they are also humans, they follow what they think is right even though they go sometimes a little bit beyond where they should be. GMs in this game is / are very kind and helpful to players. Let's be grateful and support them as well as RedFox.

Let's PlayRedFox, Good day to all!!! ;)

Best wishes,

XXX

b00kw0rm likes this.
  4. b00kw0rm

b00kw0rm Active Member

For the person who shall remain unnamed, did you even read what RL wrote? Please see below to refresh your memory:
    xalax message.PNG
    Nowhere in his post did he say that you pretended to be [GM]Lupinsan as you so conveniently wrote in your "immediate" response to his post:
    mauzza reply.PNG

What you did, was to brag about how close you ARE with [GM]Lupinsan that all your requests and suggestions will be listened to.

mauzza's threat.PNG
    mauzza's threat 2.PNG

As far as I know, GMs in this game are fair and listen to their avid players, no matter how rich you are as a cc user or not. Reading your immediate response to this post makes me think you really do feel threatened enough to post your disposition in the matter. Did you even read how arrogant you are in using GM's name against RL?

Capture.PNG

Now, let's go back to this game's RULES and what you have violated as far as I'm concerned:

Interference.PNG chat restriction.PNG

Too bad I forgot to screen shot all the bad things you were saying about me as proof of harassment. And the fact that you were annoying everyone in All Chat should be proof positive that you be chat banned as RL did.

You are crying now because you pushed RL to chat-ban you just to make your point that [GM]Lupinsan will reverse that ban.

The fact that all these started with you're attitude towards AFK looting is entirely laughable. You call me a liar for stating I never get any loots during events despite my having a speed charm and gold knife, and FYI, I don't have any speed amulet. Do you even know the speed of internet in my country? You judge other players by your own standards and just call everyone else a liar if they don't agree with you. And what's the difference between AFK looters and someone who stops attacking at the last 10% to prepare to loot and let others do the final killing of the PB? I call that a hypocrite. Then you had the nerve to involve your entire guild in your threat without even consulting them.
    Capture.PNG

Now, I'd like to believe our GM's are true to their duty to the loyal players and won't let this person continue to use the GM's name and authority to threaten another player by stating he's got the ear of the GM and can do or say anything he wants. No wonder you got bullied by the Accretians. With an attitude like yours, you won't survive in a tougher race like ACC where the RL can wanted anyone he wants to. Be grateful our RL is kind to the people of the same race.

5. GangstaFaya

GangstaFaya New Member

You say your connexion is bad ? another good lie when you success connect 2 characters at same time for looting chooty ( first lie detected) second when i dropped rare ore on floor and you was afk block touch looting and same daddyyow said to me stop drop some items for making move your character, that a good attitude for you ? Yes people are hypocrite like you said :) If all people do like you boss down ? no ^^ And the defense rune you put on me during chooty is good attitude too ? no ^^ So before critick people Katon watch yourself first. Second i don't like girl who lie and whine no get loots all times when she got all times some loots and try find some excuse for can afk loot on peace ^^

critick someone is easy watching yourself more hard ! and same words i said to Xelax any problem ? what GM repeat all times to people on forum on game ? you create a ticket request and no memememe like children you are in forum :)

[Mau]zzarella

6. Accord

Accord Member

My 2 cents to this topic:

Bye bye CC user, see you...nevermore.:cool:

carlulous likes this.
  7. REDDEATH

REDDEATH Member

lol Funny the Gm don't care just give money that's it.

8. Imortal

Imortal New Member

I bust out lol as soon, op say " i bla bla bla rl bell bla bla , op need grown up.

9. b00kw0rm

b00kw0rm Active Member

LOL, you're completely overlooking the fact that you're using the GM's name to threaten other players. You're bragging that GM Lupin helped you against Accretian bullying when you were in that race. I'd like to find out more how this happened and what exactly the GM did. Also, you say now that the GM will do anything you say. Wow, so you're the all powerful player who's got the ear of the GMs. I really would like to know how the GMs will react to this attitude. 'Coz again:
    GM duty.PNG

10. GangstaFaya

GangstaFaya New Member

bla bla bla , mememememe. That's all you know do Katon ;)

11. REDDEATH

REDDEATH Member

No Sir i am not over looking it they just dont care. Gm have helped players in this game for a long time and still today they dont care

12. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

13. Ustra

Ustra New Member

Racism is also bannable :)

14. GangstaFaya

GangstaFaya New Member

Don't worry guys let's them whine for nothing, when they will be boring to writte text on forum for nothing without any answer , maybe they will start to think it's useless ;) If any request GM teach to all players to use tickets , second problems on game players versus players GM don't care like they let's me change to bellside when i was on problem with ACC. War on game is part of game answered me Lupinsan for my problem ACC so KatonMilfStress and XeNoob who think he is king of game, learn respect people and no lie , learn not abuse power of RL and please ! learn play RF online !!! Useless to say DPS DPS DPS when ACC hit you at ACC Chip and need PVP ( One exemple on 100 )

15. Helder

Helder New Member

GM will not interfere in a race problem.
    Mauzzarela, you are wrong about it, too wrong~
    You can take ban for your attitude.

16. GangstaFaya

GangstaFaya New Member

Bad attitude is AFK loot during Event when GM break balls to try help people who really need it. Bad attitude is lie and say i'm unpersonnal GM when i only said GM Lupinsan is a friend and helped me ( = be jealous). Bad attitude is critick people and accusing him to unpersonnal GM when Katon herself use an old name from GM GameCampus. Bad attitude is open mouth when don't know true story and don't know use a ticket for complain like GM asked it all time. Create a subject for try make ban a guy ( a few like GM ) Mr Xelax is more unpersonnal GM than all i said. So one more time before critick people watch yourself and you will be better on server life and on real life and stop be jealous for nothing ^^ i also helped Lupinsan when needed is 50/50 on this i wish you all a good game ^^
    Sincerely [Mau]zzarella

17. itsme

itsme New Member

you did it wrong when you leave accretia cz get bullied by accretia :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  18. leon309

leon309 Member

There exist a simple and 100% efficient rules against drama like this: Chaos this one non stop until he learn to stay in HQ Lantar/ Xelax

19. DefinitionOfSpam

DefinitionOfSpam New Member

20. b00kw0rm

b00kw0rm Active Member

He's really funny. I don't even understand half of what he wrote anymore. but my question is: why are you still playing? You said if you don't get unbanned from chat restriction by the first business day after it happened you will stop playing. So? What happened to all your bragging of being so close to [GM]Lupinsan that he will unban your chat restriction with just a word from you? And what the hell was that about me using a name of GM from old GC? Completely lost there. Anyway, people with bad attitude like yourself don't find true friends in this game, that's why you can't find a permanent race to stay on. Good luck with that.