Overpowered and Less support from Redfox Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AirForce, Aug 7, 2020.

1. AirForce

AirForce New Member

I would like to ask GM if they are not going to do something about MAU and they think this is balanced class? All reply we got from GM always an Copy and Paste reply with less supportive update. Everyone knew Its been 2 years now since we adressing this issue to GM but they still do nothing. I am saying they are the most overpowered class in game compared to striker and summoner crystal. Let me write few points for GM and players to analyse about this MAU:

On MAU key description : All character equipment attack, defense, buff, potions and gens will be applied to MAU. Each MAU keys has Health Points 100.000. At this point, Everything you put in your MAU Driver Character will be 100% applied to the MAU. That means MAU Driver Armor Defense including Evasion Buff will be 100% applied to MAU with 100.000 Hit Points and MAU have immunity to every negative buffs in game. All you need for your MAU Driver is to wear the best armor in game to be totally invisible in PvP. Having 100.000 HP, Highest Defense and Immune to Mages Cursed Buff.

Question :
    1. What's the point of playing other classes like berserker or tank class in bellato if you can cross job to MAU Driver with Superior MAU HP and having same defense as melee class? Dont need to talk about their repair cost. Dallant arent that hard to get and Race Leader daily salary can fix the cost problem. For bellato Players, Do not be hypocrite about Overpowered MAU Class. I got lots of information about everyone in bellato making MAUs for Cw and some of them cross job to MAU Class too.

2. What are MAUs in GM Point of View about MAUs having Highest Hit Points, High Area Damage, High Defense and Immune to all cursed debuffs. In my opinion if we are talking about striker class, yes they do have highest burst damage in game but it comes with cost which is they unable move at all during siege mode leaving them vurnerable to all attacks and having low hit points. High level MAUs with Good Armor and 100.000 Hit Points can easily absorb all damages from Strikers attacks. And about Summoners summon, they might have good damage now thanks to their Crystal but the problem are still same They have weak defense and low hit points compared to MAUs.

Solutions:
    1. Return Honor of MAU (Attack and Defense) as CC Premium Item Mall or Purchasable by Gold Points. By these way , Not only helps GM to increase their Profit but also making it fair between 3 race to spend cc to access premium features. These items are from Original developer Age Of Patron. Honor Of MAU (Offense) apply character attack point from weapons and offense potion to MAU and Honor Of MAU (Defense) apply defense points from character Armors and Defense potion to MAU. But current developer of patch 4.25 basically remove these Honor Of MAU and make character attack/defense instantly applicable to MAUs. I think GM should add this item as item mall and players need to pay to access this Superior Feature of MAUs because all MAU players level 70 non cc spender could easily beat level 75 player cc user from other race. Please check this video to get better insight about Honor of MAU.

2. If GM dont want to add honor of MAUs as items for MAU Class to access this "Current Superior Feature" but they want to retain current MAU FEATURES then GM should reduce MAU HP to 50.000-70.000 to be fair for other race to compete with MAUs in terms of Combat. There is no way 1 party of other race can stand toe to toe againts 1 party of MAU with High Defense and having 100.000 HP each of them .

I wont stop asking GM to adress this issue to developer and make it fair game to us. To bellato players, you can hate me all you want but you cannot hide the fact the game are so unbalanced right now.

mayara1991, BigPard and JohnyBlaze like this.
  2. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I agree with what you said but in my opinion the 100,000 HP per MAU isn't necessarily the problem. For me the problem is that each Driver gets 4-5 (not sure of the exact number) keys so that is 400k - 500k hp. Multiply that out by the number of Drivers on CW and it is an insane amount of HP that is impossible to play against. I suggest each Driver be limited to 2 keys ( 1 Range and 1 Melee ). This way Drivers have to go back to HQ like every other toon in the game, either after they die or for repair.

ChillMillz and watdafakalltaken like this.
  3. SETHDYGAMING

SETHDYGAMING Member

4. mayara1991

mayara1991 New Member

Yes. The patch for MAUs are nonsense. There is no other server who have this. RF Korea and RF Philippines does not have this that is why we are losing players to other servers. This game became too onesided. 1 MAU user can kill 1 party since they have 4 keys

5. watdafakalltaken

watdafakalltaken New Member

A
    A simple yet reasonable suggestion.

6. Poddy

Poddy Member

I agree with most of what your saying above as a pure AR and have been through many updates, from mau bless to the panzer and the mess of super panzer gens etc to the "state" of MAUs currently, for me the issues isn't the 4 maus keys - it has always been 4 keys for MAU and should stay the same.

The real issue is why is every single player IS able to go " ok MAUs are strong ill now go xclass" melee>MAU, mage>MAU, ranger>MAU so literally 90% of bell race is now cross classed as MAU, the bonuses/buffs/passives of myself as pure class is basically irellevant ( the only trade off is higher repairs which are cheap as hell anyways).
    There needs to be something done where its not possible to just go MAU like everyone else, make the trade offs worse for xclass (lower def and attack thats actually noticeable versus a pure armour rider, spec)
    Basically someone with decent weapon,elems can cross class MAU and do exactly the same dps as me as pure class which is just not right, i am unsure of the fix but it is unfair xclasses are basically MAUs pure class with increased repairs, it's a joke and i don't agree with it, the fix/balance/update/change i'm not sure of, but at the moment whats the point of leveling a pure spec which is harder when you can go mage and reclass higher lvl to OP MAU?

The problem is magnified and you think MAUs are OP because the whole race is MAU, normal circumstances there is nowhere near this number of MAUs , sure its a popular class but at the moment as i've written above xclass = same as pure class MAU, nerf xclass or change the MAUs where theres a noticeable difference in pure class AR versus xclass AR where literally anyone can go MAU and be strong - for me the answer is nerf cross class youll no longer see 90% bells MAU more like normal 50-60% - just my thoughts as a long time Bellato and MAU class , a good discussion and would be good to see something done.

7. AirForce

AirForce New Member

For me, This Current MAU Update are suppose to be premium service for player who willing to spend Money to get this 100% stat applied to MAU. If you look on Honor of MAU Video. You will understand original developer from Korean made Honor of MAU (Attack) and (Defense) as items to make it possible. But now even low level 67 can easily kills level 70 accretian and cora. 1 party of level 70 MAUS with good gear can easily kills 2 party of acc and cora.

8. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Regarding their information given by tickets "they" are "working" on a fix for MAU. But they do work on it for over 2 years by now and could not even fix much easier things like adding the OCL npc back so you can finish quests or add the lvl 35 armor-quest nuke-mob back to hq. If they can not even fix basic stuff that takes one minute development work, what do you guys expect from them?..

9. Tubby40

Tubby40 New Member

GM need to fix the power of MAU, today cw1 two mau could defend bcc and wipe an entire race including arkons, MAU hitting 10k+ damage on 70D arour that also upgraded..... not to mention the range, strikers cant fight mau.

SORT THIS OUT PLEASE GM BEFORE YOU LOSE MANY PLAYERS... AND MONEY

10. BigPard

BigPard Member

@[CM]MBL
    @[GM]Foxtrot

11. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

The reclass event was named perfectly "Zero To Hero." The zeros on Bell just became heroes with a simple reclass to MAU. Today on CW1 someone counted 25 MAUS.

25 toons * 4 (keys per toon) * 100k HP = 10,000,000 HP

12. ferlyn

ferlyn New Member

Hi Redfox,

here an Video from 2 AR pvp against full Race ACC.
    Here can you clearly see how OP they are.

tiptip666 likes this.
  13. icorfonline5

icorfonline5 New Member

seems all acc crying about mau..for almost 2 years bellato permanent sod3 and you own caravan map PB etc..then you crying right now because a lot of bellato player comback to play..dont cry to GM noob...

14. felype22

felype22 New Member

Hahahahaha acc and cora crying is such a satisfaction:D:D:D