Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

Why not make it 2 on each day in that case we can way more enjoy the end game the main event more fun more live more excitements more pvp and more people will stay here on this server cause the main event is why we want to get more stronger capturing other factions stone makes the other faction to strive hard for more ideas and making their character build more stronger just to compete on main event and most specially everyone can do hsb even they missed the early or late hsb. It's not a bad idea tho everyone wants excitement and pvp thats how should be this game is. It should be more on pvp and not on wasting time doing nothing in town.

Fausti likes this.
  2. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi Sweetcracker, yes, 2 different HSB timers on the same day is the current plan. Thank you for your suggestion!

3. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

So when will you guys implement it [GM]Neko? I'm pretty sure other players will decide to go back here instead of playing the sea server. So please implement it soon.

Fausti likes this.
  4. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

Having 2 hsb's wont fix anything if anything it will just make the first hsb pointless as the 2nd one is the one that will matter, furthermore there are bigger issues than hsb timer

5. [GM]Neko

Hi wecanpretend, thank you for your feedback. Currently, we have players from all over the globe and many individuals within the community have voiced their desire to alter the HSB timers. However, we believe that implementing a second HSB will allow players from different locations to participate, without time zone restrictions.

We understand that there are several ongoing issues with the game, but this was a concern raised by the community so we are doing our best to address it. As of now, the process of implementing a second HSB is already under development. Thank you!

6. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

How u say so? If you think having 2x hsb won't fix anything then what else u think is the best thing that they should come up first? Yeah everyone for sure knows that theres more bigger issue and other issues than hsb timer like "war dc issue" "bugs" "enchanting" "broken patch" "lack of events" "mount grinding" "0.0001% of getting elites" and more. But they need to prioritize first on what the majority is asking for. Hsb timer is one of the main reason also why half of the community is leaving and also the war dc issue.

7. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

I’m a minority when I say I prefer redfox server over any others out there at the moment which is pretty sad. You must of seen the effect on the population with the opening of the new server. It’s really time you make a genuine effort to start addding things people have suggested here to bring back some population otherwise there is no way this server will survive. I appreciate you added g9-g12 drops but that is a joke that we had to wait that long for items that should of been released when the level cap was increased. The amount of suggestions that have been made here are crazy and hardly any have been implemented and if they do it’s takes literally months for them to be put in place. Extra hsb or the time changed still not done. No pvp events. No iob maps, no set 5leet. And you wonder why you loose your population to others server, this new server that has opened is terrible !!! As in just a massive hack fest and people still choose to play that over redfox. Have you not noticed people have given up giving feedback and the population is next to non existent

8. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

When can we expect the close date for the server?

9. [GM]Neko

Hi AnthonyBoyle31, thank you very much for your feedback. In response to your comments, we would like you to know that changes take time and we are doing what we can to launch new content updates as soon as possible. Furthermore, we are also aware that the player population has decreased in the past few weeks. When new servers launch, it is only natural that players want to try it so we respect the decision that players have made. Moving forward, we will continue to do what we can to keep Twelve Sky 2 Classic fresh with upcoming sales, events, and content. Thank you!

10. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

its not that at all its the fact you screwed your most loyal players over 3 years i stood by Redfox saying things will get better and then you went and screwed us over big time by screwing game up with V2 and we can not even exchange our sets to warlord or even cs our gear as we need dam leets, it was the final straw for me the way you guys go about running this game is a absolute joke and every time it revolves around screwing players over because all you want to do is abstract maximum amount of usd from the players

11. Sweetcracker

Sweetcracker Member

New hsb timer will be implemented when we are already 60 years old. XD

12. Fausti

Fausti Member

This is so mad true about milking players, whats funny about this issue is they are saying we need to ''First make the Autumn event'' so they can have more usd from players then they are going to think about the issue with HSB time, now can you think for a second what does that says? What are we suppose to do with events if there is no end game content?
    Really? So event is far more important than implementing HSB which is highly needed at this particular time!

13. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

The silver bug is gone. Please re add the silver bars so players can make towers and actually stimulate a little population growth. You guys took it out within days of the bug, I'm sure you can add it in just as much time.

14. Goresone

Goresone Member

I second this. A small request, please Neko :3

15. [GM]Neko

Hi Goresone, we are currently gearing up for holiday events so the team is relatively busy. However, we will be sure to discuss the possibility of implementing this feature in the upcoming GM Team meetings. Thank you!

16. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

It's not a brand new thing to implement. Literally revert the black friday patch from LAST YEAR and it'll be fixed. This is an inherent feature of the game. Any raw source code has it.

Also what holiday events need so much gearing up? You guys have been "gearing" up since the start of September. There is only thanksgiving and christmas, both of which are still months away. How long does the team need to be gearing up?

jixxen, AnthonyBoyle31 and Xeon03 like this.
  17. paulian17

paulian17 New Member

Hi Neko, may I just ask if Chungho's Fur is in the loot table? If not, where can I get it? I can't see anyone having one anymore.

18. kALjO

kALjO Member

Gaz have in guan DidiDigit, he looted it in prem service map tier 3

19. qandy

qandy New Member

look at this...g12 leet dbs tradable and u cant wear it...

Attached Files:

20. [GM]Neko

Hi qandy, please submit a support ticket and our Support Team will be glad to assist you. Thank you!