OFFICIAL SERVER MERGE PETITION THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CooLstorybro, Nov 13, 2016.

?

Petition for Server Merge ( Titan+Valk )

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CooLstorybro

CooLstorybro Member

Due to dramatical decrease of players on servers i would like to suggest a fast implementation of server merge.
    If the merge will not happen soon , it will be too late cause almost all players from servers will either quit or transfer and so late merge will not have any meaning at all if you know what i mean.
    This way we will still get a healthy population in one server and bring back the heat to make people more competitive and that would benefit the players and mostly Redfox cause people would top up more.

We, the community, appreciate that Redfox had gone the extra mile to give us what many petition for, but in light of the game's current state: the empty Racial Headquarters, Racial Imbalance, invariable leaderboards, we ask that they reverse that generosity and merge the Titan and Valkyier into a single glorious expanse of eternal war.

PS : I know most free users would oppose this or people who only cares about rank even if they dont have others to play with. And they also love the idea that people would quit on their server so they can get higher ranks.
    I just want to ask " Is that fun at all? "

Hopefully you would consider this suggestion.
    Please continue to make this game better.

I know many people also want this so please support this thread and they might consider it as priority.
    And please no fighting on this thread , Respect everyone's opinions [​IMG]

If you too agree with the above, be you from anywhere on this planet, please take the time to vote so we may make our plight known.
    ----------------

Sincerely,

2. usedmeha

usedmeha New Member

MERGE BUT PERMANENTLY BAN ACRE CHEATERS AT VALKYRIE OR ELSE MORE WILL QUIT IF THEY JOIN TITAN THOSE ACRETIAN CHEATERS/GLITCHERS WHO MADE EASY LEVELING FARMING ETC. PLS WATCH AND SHARE ACRETIAN BUGGERS AT NOVAJAN

3. rovielruiz

rovielruiz New Member

well sad thing is that bells in valkyrie are noob even i told them this they just said that
    I'm just trying to scam them :mad::mad::mad:
    those idiot thats why the overall score of bells in cw is 5 - 83 lol
    shame full disgrace.... :(:(:(

Valkyrie [][][]][][] bells

4. kezekia

kezekia Member

No need to merge imo, just need a good marketing plan for new players to come in!!!!!!! Make the servers playable for new people or returnees. While the DQs and EtS helps for noobs to catch up, it isnt ver6 community friendly since you just solo all the way til 50.

Get players.

Make them stay.

Also merging servers will just open a new one.

Where will all the people in the merged server go to once they see theyre probably not fit enough for power? They move on for a fresh start.

5. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

everytime is the same
    ask for a new server + some months = ask for merge + ask for a new server

6. Accord

Accord Member

With the ETS and DQ's system implemented, also the easy exp with BD'S, there is no need to have 2 servers and no need to open a new one, once titan and Valkyrie are merged.

The main reason for a new server is to give a chance lowbies to have a way to level up in the game without anyone to raid them everyday, now you can do this at one server only, because to reach lvl 56, is about 2 months doing BD's, DQ's AND ETS's

7. otaminona

otaminona New Member

Just go to Titan and start a new life there. Do you really want to bring all those china players to Titan server? so they can ruin it too?

8. europeter

europeter Active Member

Totally agree. Valkyrie is dead, you don't throw a dead body over an ill (but live) one, you bury it very deep so no one can see the mess you've done.

9. CooLstorybro

CooLstorybro Member

Thank you. Thank you very much, everyone.