** OFFICIAL GW TIER LIST THREAD **

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TopEverIDC, Jun 17, 2021.

1. TopEverIDC

TopEverIDC New Member

After speaking with multiple people anonymously and gwin many people for years I have came up with this strict list. I made this because every other list was just flat out bias or just horrible.

S+ TIER

Ziggy- Flat out macro king nerd.

S TIER
    EMIYA/Long- Very deadly AB. Pretty much gaining LP if you're on his team.

S- TIER
    Taurus/Kow- Actually can be insane and scary to be around. The guy is almost 2k LP as we speak.

A+ TIER
    Mark- When he's in a good mood he can be deadly.

oRandom/Patrick- Debatable S Tier.. #1 support in the game without a doubt, if not definentely the best ice in the game.

A TIER
    ILLL/Lateef- This guy can easily be S tier if he played the game more. Fast reflexes and hard to stop his pressure.

Drew- This guy is very consistent and a good carry to have. If he has a good team it's pretty much a W.

A- TIER
    Prodigy/Adam- Can be way more consistent but he doesn't play the game as much. When he's not rusty and feeling it he can be deadly.

B+ TIER
    Lewx- Very good dash user to have. He can keep up with S tiers.

Mike- This guy can use any scroll in the game and put in work but it does bite him sometimes.

B TIER
    Mithos/Brandon- Good game mechanics and a good saber user. Gotta rage less and he can be more consistent. Decent 1v1er

Qkry- Weirdo but he is pretty good at the game.

Hassan- This guy can be deadly if he took the game more serious. Don't sleep on him.

C+ TIER
    FARR/David- Consistent gwer but does kind of need a carry. Very good at support as well.

Clay- Can be way more consistent but also doesn't gw as much.

C TIER
    Discreet- Definentely needs a carry to get dubs but his bats can do dmg. Pretty good gwer when he's not raging.

Abdul- Has gotten much better and his ice can put in work.

Liar/Jay- Consistent gwer and a good batter. But I can't say he does a lot of work.

Cons- Not afraid to AB against anyone but he can be more consistent though.

Creds- Pretty decent 1v1er and has good game mechanics. Good support to have.

Garbage/Lenny- Can be good when he's not raging.

Fool- Okay gwer. Can keep up.

Savas/Regi- Good bat user and a consistent gwer. Can't say he puts in work though.

Biri- Haven't really gw'd against him much but he is pretty good overall.

Kath- Pretty good gwer.

Die- Has gotten much better but he do be selling sometimes. Gotta be more consistent

Peace- Decent gwer.

Abort- Good gwer when he's feeling it.

C-TIER
    Z/Akame- Pretty decent 1v1er, when he gw'd he was okay.

Yusuf- Doesn't gw as much anymore but when he's feeling it he can keep up. He do be selling though

Acee/Harun- Can be draining to have him sometimes but when he's feeling it he can keep up. Debatable D tier.

Batton- Can keep up but I don't really see him doing much work.

EKIP- Debatable D Tier when he's not feeling it. He is a pretty good gwer though after witnessing all these others guys.

D+ TIER
    Rosinda/Dari- Was a good gwer back in the day but times has changed and now he's a seller. Can be better if he played with better people.

Vinsmoke- ... Yeah

Laroi- Stick to ice.

Eason- King seller himself..

Teek- Not much to say, not that good.

Seiju- Haven't really saw him gw much.

AUTO L LIST
    LegendaryA/Abdi- King of all L's

Yeagar- Prince of all L's

Edge/Leo- We can all agree that this guy flat out just sucks.

xesi/Smoke- Sorry but I had to.

Airo/Moe- Can't use anything.

Kenpachi- Sorry but you made it bud.

Let me know if I missed anyone and please if you're not a good gwer don't even mention yourself because you will probably be added to the L list.

If you don't care why come here in the first place?

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

My old guild can take all these guy out with partners who has 600 lp to boost us to over 3k lp.

useless thread tho. <3

tamirtov likes this.
  3. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

Lmao I know how to macro if you tryna peep

4. pr0dz

pr0dz Well-Known Member

the kawk sucking is insane. loser lol