[OCT 23] RF 4.25 Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Can't a striker dodge while in siege mode, many use jump siege and 65% atk bonus on SK? I'm just saying

2. FullHP1

FullHP1 New Member

The post above me is clearly a new guy next door who just started playing RF. Every old players know that the siege bug is only visual, not adding any sht into the stats. Furthermore, its useless to argue with bells regarding unbalanced MAU cause its in their favor. I saw a few guys suggesting increment in repair cost instead of adjusting the MAU, if that is the case, i can safely say its either you are ignorant or you are stupid. Why? Cause all OP MAUs (which more likely are old players) have at least 5b cold hard cash in their single account. No one would bother to spend 50-60m repair cost if they can have such an OP MAU, or at least i wont as its much easier to find race currency now than ever before. Lastly, i will suggest to rebalance MAU's potential. Of course not like before 4.25 but somewhere in between now and before 4.25 would be very nice

3. arkit

arkit Member

Lol even since Gold Patch 10 years ago. Its impossible to dodge MAU, let me ask you. I saw a striker lvl 70 who wear +6 int dfl lvl 70 but his compound only deals 5-7k to MAU with 100k HP and he did use siege 65% atk. MAU 2 shot him in his Rare d armor. Is that a balance you were referring to?

4. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Lol, don't you know what jump siege is? I'm not talking about the visual with toon running with sk. Nice try

5. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

I said striker can dodge in siege right? They can yes? What's siege actually mean? Stationary? I already said one or two cheat here or there on all races. I use a int +6 70 sword and can't two shot a lv70 striker in d gear. That's legit but balanced? I dunno.

6. arkit

arkit Member

Yes they can dodge during siege to some classes such as melee but cant dodge AoE from Mages and MAUs. Dont think dodge type strikers are op lol. Melees nowdays are not good without +6 d. Dont expect int +6 sword as ur solution to kill strikers with rare d armors.

7. xian95

xian95 New Member

If you want lowbies will not be abuse then the patch should be like this
    BM: 48-60
    OCL/Kartella 1 : 48-64
    Kartella 2 : 61+
    Elan : 48+

or just like in BD keys theres a level restrictions,thats it so that lowbies can still do PVP

8. slacerda85

slacerda85 New Member

Very nice to see that. One suggestion that I have, is more cosmetical, just to fix audio and visual effects of MAUs, they miss the original blue glow, and missing walking sound effect. And another good thing, is to reduce UNIT beeper price from cash shop, since it's too expensive, or to put an UNIT shop at Ether, because when PVP gets good at Ether, MAUers have a big disadvantage, going all the way to HQ just to repair, and this logistic may ruin the PB fights. Last thing, as asked by bube92, will Elan be shared again? that would be very nice, since Elan fights are very addicting, those big fights for PBs are very good to the game.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Roceangou likes this.
  9. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Bro listen, When they added aoe atk to catapult it became harder to dodge for strikers but strikers also have aoe ammo right? its all fair for what i see. You could always use grace gloves in mau to improve accuracy and most experienced players done this and that is why mau could hit dodgers better, i still miss from time to time.

Players complain mau can dodge, mau use aoe ammo, mau use sharp sets, what i'm saying is that mau are just now to able to use the same items as every other class now, its equality.

I wasn't saying that i hope to kill players now with +6 weapon, i don't. just like how one player can't kill me as a spec 1v1 while on foot in rareD 70 cr set without cheating. its balanced.

Players say increase repair for mau's so that mau stop coming to cw and so mau become scared to pvp incase they get hit. I don't want to go back to 40m + per chip war. Its a under minded tactic to improve their odds in a big way. AR's have to work hard to raise funds for mau, weapons, armour and repair bills so why not have the repair bill mirror what is spent on potions similar to all other classes, it makes sense.

We can discuss this forever, like Blueberry said to me once. "if we all complain about other races now there must be some sort of balance cause we all complain equally".

Just fix summoners pets i.e make em like Aions pet system auto level with its caster or something.

10. arkit

arkit Member

You want equality? Then striker and animus also must have high defense, cant get stunned, cant get debuff, have 100k hp and insane dps. Lol, your friend Lin said it himself. He said repair cost are cheap and money easy to get nowdays. I dont think ppl will want repair cost to be high. We want MAU have reasonable defense, thats it. Their damage and other things are reworked well. Just this defense are impossible to beat. 10 MAU 70 equal to 1.000.000 HP and best striker only deal 10-15k damage but they died after that.

11. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

with a +5 70 d and baals + bbbl i hit lestarty 4.5k and with sup buffs 6k. with a 55% burst even a bit over 7k with sup buffs.
    so what 70 strikers u talking about that get hit for 15k? int set with normal grace gloves?

without sub buffs and 55% burst mau's are not op at all.

it's not possible to do more than 8k on a 70 full d striker unless the mau is strike team + sub buffs or using the one +6 d 70 spear bells have. i'd like to see some videos of a mau doing 15k.
    i also wear some 70 normal shoes and gloves next cw and complain about pain doing 65k on me:rolleyes:

12. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

He is saying strikers can only do 15k damage on Maus not that Maus hit for 15k. He is correct... with support buff + strike team+ 40-50 charger my chain rocket hits for about 15k, compound hits for about 10k, and my normal shot is about 3k. It takes 4 of me all skilling at the same time just to kill 1 level 70 Mau. This is obviously rare which is why Maus almost never die in PVP.

13. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

read it wrong then..
    yep 70 mau's got scary def. they should at least drop xclas mau def to what it was before 4.25. 50% of pure class but now its like only 10% less def than pure class
    i dont think mau's are meant to boom in 4 skillshots, they even had 300k hp before 4.25, now only 100 lol.

(the best striker, pain, does a 40k DS and 20-35k skillshots on maus tho..)

14. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

It would be 8 skillshots. Lets pretend that all strikers have my DPS. It would take 20 of us to drop 5 Maus. Then we have no skills left to drop any of the other Bell toons. If you have high dps then you need to be able to die like the other high dps classes in the game.

15. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

I dont now why they changed maus agin with the new update but maus where fine before update and now they are to op .Its like GMS give evrything bells want evry update they change maus but dont touch summons they only make them weaker evry update .

16. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Member

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH this picture AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAH

For sure please add some chance for drop rare D items from jetso or another hight pit bosses . You make this items like a unreable for new players... its not right

17. arkit

arkit Member

Dont compare the rest of striker with Blastoize. He is RL and sometimes have RB beside him. The rest of striker having large gap in terms of dps compared with him. I dont said MAUs should be killed in 4 shots. But make it more realistic, u saw this on cw right? Takes lots of acc & cora numbers just to make cw draw and few high level MAUs are enough for defend or wipe siege line. There's no way 1 race with fewer number could stand againts 2 race who outnumbered them, its obvious the MAUs changed all cw situation into bells favor. Try to apply patch 4.25 to other rf publisher and ask the whole world or RF Korean developer if they agree with some players here who claimed MAU reworked well? Anyway, MAUs offer all benefits dont you agree? Just wear nice melee armors and get into MAU, then ur defense as footies will be 100% applied to ur MAU with 100k hp, immune to debuff, immune to crits. Theres no need to be other class anymore because all i need is decent armor and weapons then MAU will make it real OP. Thats why you Blueberry who was a Mage before 4.25 patch became xclass MAU because MAUs offer something that you as footies cant denied.

PaPaCharlie likes this.
  18. 4driano

4driano Active Member

For 6 years MAUs were nerfed, 0 utility to bellato race, 6 fckin years, accretias laughted at our face seeing AR's damage, now we finnaly got a FAIR REWORK and accretias got mad, c'mom, for six years bellatos dealed Armor Rider's situation, do the same.

Roceangou likes this.
  19. soho919

soho919 New Member

u bells obviously dont want fair game at all just like so many of you are bugging, FAIR REWORK? how can these words even come out from your mouth? When I use lvl 70+5 D staff hitting a lvl 47 on Goli 27k, it takes me 4 elite and 1 expert skill to just kill his MAU while he can even run freely to the back, a lvl 47? you talk about FAIR? you should know high HP cause stack advantage for a race as we have CD skills, but MAU doesnt have any CD, that's why you are trying to talk about 1vs1 all the time is not the problem we are talking here, the more MAU in PVP the more compound advantage it appears even they are not high level MAU, it makes them so powerful and unstoppable, if they are high lvl MAU with decent weapon, 1 party of MAU can easily wipe 3 parties of cora+acc, FAIR? my ass

20. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

maus were never designed to boom in a few hits, not even lowbie ones. before 4.25 u could not even solo a lowbie mau with 20+ hits cause they had 300k hp+ and almost same def as old yellow maus, thats why every high lvl also had a black mau for netting, cheap repair and almost same def as the yellow one. noone complained about these tanky lowbie maus back in time, and now that lowbie maus are even more weak ppl start to complain? 3 x less hp than before 4.25 and 3x less def. why did u not complain before 4.25 when the lowbie maus were alot stronger and better than they are now...
    i agree that 70 maus, if using a +5/6 d or +7 int are too strong because racebuff now works with mau's. im not sure if they add this on purpose or if this is a not fixed bug like 1000 other bugged things 4.25 brought. sup buffs did not work in mau before 4.25, imagine RB not working for mau's nowadays, mau's lose 40% atk. whenever bells dont have a sup team on they cant wipe accoras, acc's are sometimes even like: "mau so weak today, forgot to bug?wkwk" -> nah. thats how weak maus are without sup buffs and most of you dont even notice that only RB makes maus op and disabling RB for mau's would be the easiest fastest and best fix.