[OCT 23] RF 4.25 Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Foxtrot, Oct 19, 2018.

1. UltraNUMB

UltraNUMB Active Member

I thinked they forgotten say, only. Because dont have sense elan still locked. Like Elf/Jetso/Novajans/Caravans. No sense(again) open pvp in lowbie maps, and locked in high maps. Because this i prefer think they just forgotten..

2. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

With the new update can u increase summon starderd base exp rate to like this from lvl 1-50 x10 50-56 x20 56-60 x35 60-65 x45 65-70 x60 70-81 x75

Or atleast do some test to look what is best exp for summons so summons always stay 1 lvl above player

ricciparker likes this.
  3. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

I got excited to see this but when i read this its more of a tweak then a real update.

Can i say that doing daily quest with your own race on kartel maps 1 & 2 are tough let alone all three races. i guess your just trying to make leveling tougher?
    Remember all the netting and luring that the lv 70 specs would do in kartel maps?

I won't say anything about balancing and i have subbed enough tickets about it and i hope you just consider what i said :)

I hit 70 recently and have no motivation to continue leveling fyi, I hoped this would be a real update to encourage it, will 71+ level quests be added? Will skrikers be re-balanced as they are far superior to summoners and Armor riders 1v1?
    Find out in the update.

I will say that its great to see your listening to players that play this game for pvp, just consider some don't pvp but greaf lowers to lose exp.
    I look forward to a full update :)

4. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Hey Mafia

Many good points but you failed to mention striker having op strength and balancing to make summoner and AR's equal.
    FYI Mau take same dmg as the Armor Rider does on foot so if you hit the player for 10k on foot you hit his mau for 10k.

Also how a Accretia Spec is practically indestructible and unstoppable? You can't stop them from debuffing but a spec can stop a mage?
    Also can't remove spd buff, so acc have spd added to ammy and a non removable spd buff which you can get from a npc at GM level?

Bring real balance to this game! kk ty

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    4driano likes this.
  5. SilentBomber

SilentBomber New Member

The MAU can stay as it is but the repair cost should be more.

Or better yet make Gold SK and Gold Animus Ammo(forgot the actual name) be sold in race currency to be similarly costly as MAU costs.

6. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

I'm sure mau repair cost equal to HP potion cost in ratio? just a thought for you. Remember Mau only have one npc in the whole game they can go to repair at.

7. vanectra049

vanectra049 New Member

Bring back Dark Ambassador please, and Elan map open for all lvl..

8. diogobr

diogobr New Member

You 1st have finished the game and now they are trying to update which is practically a good corrections from the previous update. As far as I know, they have not made any corrections to the BUG, hackers and so on. The best is continue just watching this game from far away. This server will never be the same again. By Mulambo Leader InfinityBrothers

9. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I am surprised you haven't noticed how strong Maus are these days. If you take 5 level 70 strikers and 5 level 70 Maus with similar gears Maus will win 100% of the time. Just go to CW and watch how 5 good 70 Maus can wipe 2 races. Can't kill them, debuff them, stun them, and every hit from a mau = a skill shot. It is like a striker being able to spam compound siege. They also snipe outside the atk range of a striker who can't move in PVP.

Specs are a very effective in small scale PVP, but on a large scale PVP, like CW, they are very easy to kill. Remember specs are the least played, and only class on ACC that can debuff, while every mage on Bell and Cora can debuff. Mages can also cast refresh just as fast if not faster then a spec can spam debuffs. A good mage can keep a striker permanently debuffed. Even with a Holy charm and spamming cure pots we cannot beat the cool down of GM debuff spells. PVPing mages is just as annoying for us as PVPing a spec is for you.

I know everyone likes to complain about ACC speed but I think every race has something that the others find very annoying. For example when a Bell mage puts up a shield, leon knife, and can spam heal spell. They basically become immortal casting a spell with a knife instead of a staff.

Duende likes this.
  10. apollosales

apollosales New Member

Crtl Alt Excluir!

We want more respect when talking about RF ONLINE. I wanted to ask you some GM questions, which has your LVL 1 character that does not die: YOU ALREADY PLAYED RF ONLINE? DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITING A PVP IN RF ONLINE? KNOW HOW TO GET UP IN RF ONLINE? WHAT RF ONLINE MEANS TO A PLAYER THAT PLAYS MORE THAN 10 YEARS OF GAME?
    For me RF means a lot. I played it a long time, and I was never a reference player (strong). But every level up, every death made or taken and every item purchased, makes me want to grow more and more. I love all of this, but with every update that you REDFOX did, only came to dislike a large number of players, even wanting to improve, but was unsuccessful and do not want to observe with your own eyes, you know why? BECAUSE YOU DO NOT PLAY, DO NOT LIVE, DO NOT KNOW OUR NEED, BECAUSE FOR YOU THIS GAME IF RESUME INTO MONEY, BUT FOR US, THAT MEANS VERY MUCH. IT'S FUN, FRIENDSHIP ETC. So respect us. Put a GM that plays RF, which really like RF. Do not put anyone who is just behind the screen to read complaints and respond politely as this will not solve anything!
    I have some things to add to this poll.
    1- We need GM online when we need it.
    2- Investment in Anti-Hackers.
    3- An RF ONLINE without much freshness, (without Update without base and foundation)
    4- Observe the comments of those who know what must be done

[SoulWar] Accretia , Striker lvl 68

11. arkit

arkit Member

So you telling me MAUs defense no need correction. Do MAUs really balanced with same defense with AR? Most melee and mages only deal 3-5k damage to MAUs. Yes striker could hit more but MAU deal 7-12k damage to striker. MAU fits to all class being highest dps, highest defense, highest hp, immune to all debuff and you called it a balance? Striker /summoner weak defense, low hp and not immune to all debuffs. Did u even go to cw and check if Accretia got more than 5 specs? Most of our specs are underlevel and got 1 shot by MAUs.

12. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Re introduce ETS and let Jetso slightly nerfed as it is.
    Best idea.

Bellatos for years and years were in disadvantage, we finnaly have a rework, they will not bring old MAU system back, for sure, repair of the MAUs should be more expensive.

Not only accretia, bellato also, we got +6 rare D lv70 spear, our bezerker reached 60k damage and he can't kill anyone, he barely slaps 9k, wearing Strong armor, baals, BBBL and potato, should be 1 shot and atleast 13~14k on strikers.

Would be nice

Accretians has not elemental resistence, and they cant have that, robots with elemental resistence... for Odin's sake, NO.
    ACC race will always suffer against mages, ACC weak against force damage and extremally strong against skill melle damage

13. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

people suggested to open maps like vc, bm and ocl for lvl 50-60 only. like ETS maps were restricted.
    only 1 bm, 1 ocl, 1 vc for all races but only lvl 50-60 can enter. pure lowbie maps, pure fun.

lvl 70's at these maps will just oneshot everyone trying to exp as it was before 4.25. before 4.25 there was noone exping at these maps. ("but mam, the high lvl's can protect the lowbies from raiders?" -> was anyone exping at these maps before 4.25? no. would anyone exp there after its free for all races lowbiekillers again? no.)

what's the point of 4.25 at all if u make the maps open again?
    whats the advantage?
    why not make these maps open only for the lvl's that can get exp there?
    so they can fight for their lvl spots in a fair and fun pvp.
    can you hire GM's that played RF for at least 1 day?

Dbott07, Nutic, PaPaCharlie and 6 others like this.
  14. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Really hope you are wrong about the new MAUs. I don't think anyone is saying we have to bring the old MAUs back but it is very obvious that the new MAUs way OP. ACC or Cora will never be able to fight bells solo with the new MAUs. It will always have to be 2v1. Just because you feel like MAUs were at a disadvantage before doesn't mean you are entitled to an update that breaks the game for everyone else. Many long time players have already left because all the time and $ they spent on their gears is useless against MAUs. For example my striker probably has Top 5 best gears on ACC. With strike team after wasting 2 hrs of my life at CW I am lucky if I have 10 kills. I spend all my time dropping my 2 skills on a MAUs I have 0% chance to kill hoping they will run away. Then i get sniped by 5 more of them that I can't hit and get a free port back to HQ. If the game is not fun for me with the gears I have I can't imagine it is fun for anyone else.

PaPaCharlie likes this.
  15. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Strikers can't face MAU of course, strikers has only 2 skills and they have to be in siege mode, stopped, easy target.
    Melles ACCs can easily face MAUs, like Mafia, Bob and few other were doing last week, they were diving on bells and damaging MAUs, and when MAUs try fight back, melles go shield up and imortal mode come in.
    MAUs just need repair more expensive, all the rest is working nicely.

LeWildBear likes this.
  16. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

U should ad safe zones to the maps u make open for 3 races agin like in the spawn in location end of map and there should be a safe zone in the middle of the map to maybe with a npc where u can sell ur stuf and buy some potions and ammo
    And for compensation for making it pvp maps agin u should up the exp of all mobs ad more mobs like x3-x4 amount of mobs we have now and ad back armor , shield , and weapon drops to mobs wel higher rate then now.

17. soho919

soho919 New Member

This is wrong what you are saying, the MAU rework is way too OP, 4-5 Cata can wipe 2 race is very imbalance, not only bell has a d+6 weapon, in cora we have d+6 sword d+6 staff d+6 bow, nothing compares to just 1 d+6 spear on a MAU, the problem is not the cost of fixing, we are talking about the power and balance to other race, redfox should encourage players to play a special class but not discourage people to play race special class by raising fix cost, but to balance the class so people feel its useful at the same time it's not far too overpower, the problem is MAU doesnt get stunned and debuffed, when hp low, run off switch another MAU, high def hp dps as long as u have some decent gear, they even dodge if u have dodge boot, dodgers hardly can dodge their attack, even they dont have decent gear, its still very useful as they cant be debuffed or crit or stoppred them from running, no skill CD all hits like elite skill while all other class has skill CD, is there weakness they have? none

The push power of them are powerful when they have some no., imagine i use a d+5 70 staff, it takes me like 40 seconds to just chase a lvl 57 goli to make him jump off as he can keep running and i cant stop him while he non stop netting me, once jump of, he's just a one shot char, that is the difference it makes in pvp when there are few more mau even lower lvl, if they are higher lvl ones and it will be imbalance

Ask any 70 MAU player, how many times they have died after this rework? it's super hard to kill them even once in a whole CW, all they need to do is focus power on someone, when its low hp, fix or switch another MAU, keep pvp, non-stop doing same, even 2 race chasing to kill one Cata is really hard because we cannot stop them from running, killing beastmode is way harder than killing Mafiatank in shield, while mafia is lvl80 tank in shield low dps reaching 80k hp, but Beastmode is hitting 12k in long range on d70 armor free from debuff with 100k hp, none of this make sense

18. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Ok i get your point 5v5 but i'm talking 1v1. Overall the races special class. For so long Strikers were 1-2 shoting lv 60 mau but remeber that was even with 300k hp, mau were so nerfed it was a joke.
    Lets be honest too, we all know at least two AR's are haxing but also the other day a striker was spd hax damaging the bcc chip we have the vid on belleto union clear as day like is was a infinite boom blast *sorry old school player here*.

Mau get 50% exp in mau and as a spec the dps done is a joke on foot so a reward for the hard work seems fit somewhere. Cora spec get pets and accretia spec can use sk and launcher.

Regarding the Accretia spec with what you said, how do i stop a acc spec using his debuff ammo? While he can stop a mage from using debuffs. Again, a spec can withstand many players before death and spam solid mode. I have played this game for 10+ yrs from the korean beta before ip ban Fire server CM RF to my restored toons on this RF and played/play all races i am trying to be objective.

We only have 2-3 Holy chandras and maybe only one lv70 if that with zero survive ability unlike like a accretia spec, can't acc spec spam heal nades? again Cora suffer the worst with this what is an inanna gonna do?

I agree every race has its benefits so please leave the mau alone and enjoy the challange for once, too much easy mode made accretia soft imo. WastOfmind and Nuk4z would be crying in their grave if they could read all this.

19. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Mafia, Reaf and I both went and tested mau def with his +6 rare D 70 Spear he did same damage while i was on foot and when i was in mau. If you wanna do a test ask me and we can test again, i don't mind. So what do you suggest? give mau hp potions? Then we will just buy hissy potions too like everyone else and then what? all the cash shoppers have the advantage here in my opinion. HISSY POTS #justsaying

Mafia Most mau's got 1 shot in the past and continued to play and now we have a army, eventually the same will be said for all races if they stick to it and with this tweak i'm sure more players will return.

20. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

Here, here. I totally support this post.