[NOTICE] Happy Holidays from the Rumble Fighter Team!

Discussion in 'Notices' started by Starberry, Dec 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays, Fighters!
    Before the end of the year, we'd like to share some comments to the community.​

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

It's been quite the ride in 2021. We started the year with the previously held Ice Breakers Tournament and ended the drought of skill items with Wind Shooter, Bash, Rain Maker, Zin Devil Fang & Enhanced Staff of Eternity. Although our developers have not released any of these items permanently, it's good to see that they're able to show us that they're still open to making new things, but it does frustrate us all when they don't make them permanent.

Having a Discord server made sense - especially when so many of our fighters already actively using Discord for their day-to-day communication. Discord has allowed us all to connect and socialize without borders, even being able to reach out to staff during off-work hours.

Sometimes we bicker, scream shout and get competitive with one another, but it's important to remember that we're all part of one community. Maybe for this Christmas, you should make amends with people that you've had past problems with! You can even make it your New Year's Resolution for 2022.

The COVID-19 pandemic still persists today, but I hope you all can still celebrate the Christmas holidays with your family and friends! Be sure to stay healthy. Please also be sure to show your appreciation to our RedFox Games Staff, and of course Kyubi & Peppermint. Without them, Rumble Fighter would not stand where it is today. Trust me when I say that all of us, including our Community Advisors fight for changes and your most desired requests for content in our monthly meetings together.

How about some updates on some things? A hot topic in recent weeks has been about Guilds and when they are returning back and would like to inform you all that this was discussed in our meeting earlier this month. Currently, our developers are working around the clock for a suitable conclusion, but as this requires extensive testing, they will take a while to implement any changes. For now though, we have asked our developers whether they can turn back the sands of time and put people back in guilds that they should be in. When there is an update on this, our team will be sure to let you all know as soon as we are able to.

Another hot topic is tournaments. We are thrilled to inform you all hat we are planning to have another tournament soon - currently scheduled for Q1 2022. This time, we are planning to host a Free-For-All Tournament which will be quite the thriller. We hope that you'll be excited for it when it comes and to sharpen those fighting skills.

I'll see you all in the new year, and can't wait to see what the future holds.
    [CM]Fang

jetois, LaniRF and NeoStrayFox like this.
  3. [GM]Kyubi

[GM]Kyubi RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Fighters!

I want to take this time to thank you all for another great year of Rumble Fighter! Your dedication and commitment to this game makes it a pleasure to work on. I look forward to 2022 and continuing this joyous ride with you all.

A special thanks to the Community Advisor team. I am forever grateful for everything they do for the community and the help they provide.

Happy Holidays this season! Stay safe and be merry!

Best Wishes,
    [GM]Kyubi

jetois, LaniRF and NeoStrayFox like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.