NO ACCRECIA SHOULD APPLY FOR ARCHON FOR PROTEST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zulfur3, Dec 21, 2016.

1. zulfur3

zulfur3 New Member

Looks like they dont know what is balance anymore.
    I am sure bells and coras are very happy with new patchs,
    But Acrecians are getting unmotivated to PvP.
    Since no GM wants to listen what we have to complain,NO ACC SHOULD APPLY FOR ARCHON,AND BOYCOTT ALL CWs,since there is no point acrecia only fight for end Stigma of Disgrace.

2. France

France Active Member

+1 dude.
    Dont show up and let us (belloras) enjoy the win. Thanks.

Vermouth and Viziya like this.
  3. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Honestly when ACC are the best race in the game for 8 years and we get some balance you guys cry?

The new patch, made mau's worse, unless you spend $50 a month.. made summoners worse(from my understanding).

yet because you can't 2 shot mau's anymore you cry.

ACC speed is by far the most op thing in pvp, this help fixes that.

4. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

the nets aren't really needed, it's the summons/maus that need adjustments.

Also accretian speed rings can go 25/25(30/30) while bellato and coras stuck with 10% attack and 15%hp, so they do give up a lot of stats from draco/gold point rings if they use that.

5. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Come on man, you can't call this balance in any way. Giving Bellora extra buffs for free that were once the pride of the punisher class is not balancing.

Balancing would be upping summoner damage for isis, or giving beserkers a run speed buff, or letting maus choose between aoe or single target, with single target doing more damage

Giving every single Bellora class a net is not a balance patch. It simply ruins and chance of ACC being able to escape, or even chase anyone down.

Bellora mages can simply cleanse off any nets on themselves. Acc have nothing of the sort. We cannot even use lvl 1 launchers to help our fellow acc.

If you give acc rangers a skill to entangle people, sure, that could be a balance patch.

This is not balance. It is simply nerfing acc even more.

Caboco likes this.
  6. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

yea i generally think this is an overbuff of cora/bell that was unnecessary. maybe just needed to replace laboring with a net since cora have advent

all 3 races have wayyyy too many nets now it feels like. this is like what happened with runes....
    all the races had cool and unique "middle" classes inside of each tree with unique abilities. then they released runes and everyone has the ability to sprint, def rune, escape, life leach a player, suicide. i really dislike all runes and would be content if they all disappeared. only one that doesn't feel like complete crap is convert. pvp is so antifun when there's no risk of dying every 5 minutes....

added thoughts:

i also think old punisher net was better, longer cd but a longer duration. so if the melee was able to get close enough to net and someone stacked another debuff, you'd actually have a considerable duration root to deal with

the low cd and low duration net on adventurer feels pretty accurate since they are long range and deal with moving fights pretty well. the long punisher net allowed them to get their few seconds of dps in while they got a good root

7. Shilo

Shilo New Member

I think it helps the PVP. This gives the lower lvl players a chance to get away from being one or two shot from ACC and Bell. As far back as Codemasters ACC has ruled this game. Now that that is no longer the case , ACC players start complaining.

8. Dropbox

Dropbox Member

Well Accs are always complaining about new updates. They think everything's a nerf for them.

marvz19 likes this.
  9. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

This is a solution to the problem of ACC speed, I don't think you realise how bad it is. an acc can outrun me when i am using a horse mask, speed amulet, sprint charm and gm speed, i need to sue a gold eapon to catch up, even a sprint charm if i want to damage. and this is with entangle (they can even outrun with labouring breath when in dps mode.)

The correct solution would be to increase entangle / labouring breadth slow down by a lot more, and i would take of a little of acc's top speed.

Improving mau goliath speed would be nice as currently its nearly impossible to net acc that are running a fast as mau speed is 2, acc have around 7-8

And how is nerfing the best race not balancing the game?

10. Jagerbomb

Jagerbomb New Member

From all of this replies coming from Cora and Bellato who might not know nor understand the term "Late Gamer" well kindly remove/ Block accreatian Race.. Not available for creation or not Qualify to Join this game.

If Bellato and Cora Wanted me to ellaborate all the Advantages and Disadvantages of each races let me know for I will sure spend time for that because of all RF I've played this the most intriguing Server..

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  11. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

its not a server its official server redfox ged all updates from rf online daum korea ccr makes all the updates and then first korea geds it and then most of the time whe are second of getting it

12. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

Well, for who really like this game, take a look how the game is going with these updates. Let's have a minimum sense ^^

Full PNA with 2 race's, do you think that everyone like a game without pvp? ^_^
    ATM we have more players that just log for quest than for exp in map or for pvp, but i don't blame just CCR.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  13. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

To be fair you get *4 the bells at chooty then CW, some people hate to go CW and give effort

HootMaRoot likes this.
  14. France

France Active Member

Next nerf would be a debuff that will prevent ACC specs from debuffing (equivalent to repress) :p

15. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

I'm not talking only about cw.

16. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I am curious what it is about ACC that bellora feels makes us so overpowered? Honestly I feel like our dominance over the years was due to a higher population of active players. Whoever has the biggest zerg in this game is gonna win the most. I have a lvl 70+ melee and striker with absolutely ridiculous gears, and I do not feel overpowered. Strikers are like paper with only 2 good skills, and on my melee if you are 65+ i don't have the dps kill you. Please don't say specs. I know spamming debuffs is annoying but bellora brings a small army of debuffers to pvp. ACC are lucky if we have 1 spec.

Jimbo - I will tell you what the real problem is in the game... It is called MageTank. There is no other game that I know of where you can have super DPS, HP, DEF, unlimited skills, debuffs, crit, heal, and dodge. For Bells I especially love when they put on a shield + leon knife and become immortal. Casting a spell with a knife does not make any sense. It is like me shooting a rocket out of my spear.

17. CloudIX

CloudIX New Member

Well said......., well said.

18. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Bellora seem to think that all ACC classes can 1 shot any other race, while running around with 8.0 movement speed.
    Accretians are literally the easiest race to PvP against.

Any ACC vs Bell/Cora with same gear, and Bellora will win if they aren't complete idiots.

Bellora Mage vs Striker? Strikers cannot use dodge, because you have AoE spells. Even if we do, we have max 170 or so, since we don't get a special evasion buff like Bellora.
    You can see the siege kit range. Put on HP gear, and as soon as you get in range lock their skills, then put on the slow atk speed debuff. Get close enough to atk, and hit them with the 15 different spells you have to do constant DPS while the striker can only hit you for 1.5k each normal atk. Striker is sieged up, so cannot run away, and even if he does, you can now net/entangle him. Strikers have at most 15k HP, so they should be a two shot at most to any 70 +6 INT weapon.

Bellora Mage vs Acc Melee?
    Mage runs in and lock skills, then put entangle. Now Acc Melee can't run, can't atk and will poke you for 400-600 each atk. Unleash three or four skills, doing about 7k each, and boom, melee dead. Get netted? Just refresh it off of you. Not doing enough damage? Just put weakness on him. Not like he can kill you with your 25k HP and 35k force atk.

Bellora Mage vs Acc Ranger? Lol, there are no acc rangers because the class sucks so much. Our rangers get the weakest atk buff of all the races, just like we get the weakest melee buff of all races.

Bellora Mage vs 20 Acc? No problem, you have 200+ dodge anyways, you can just run away, or maybe put on your shield with max PT, and leon knife while healing yourself. Invincible.

Honestly, the reason why Bellora think ACC are OP is because truthfully most Bellora are complete **** at PvP. They run straight into a striker's siege kit range, and do the most idiotic ****, like stripping his buffs(which leaves siege mastery), rather than locking his skills.

Got news for you guys, not a single buff for Strikers helps us, except for class buffs, which cannot be debuffed. If you lock our skills, we literally can do nothing to you. Not to mention, if you tank both of our skills with huge cooldowns, you can just stand there with 3k pots.

Face it, Accretia is the weakest race. A striker with locked skills = useless. A melee with weakness and entangle= useless. Specs by themselves = useless.

All I know is if I had a lvl 70 Cora char, I would literally never die to any ACC 1v1 unless they had $$$ for Hissy pots etc.

19. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Magetanks? super dps? Sure they have good hp becasue of tank class, and good armour because of melee gear but they have no class skills and in melee gear get's no bonus's. sure if they are geared really well they are good but super dps is a lie. Strierks should out range them by far.

Also put on the debuff that kills pots and any and every bell drops in a few hits.

And how does it not make sense to use skills without a staff, where does it say anywhere that you need to have a staff on, also you can only force heal really, cant debuff. You know what doesnt make sense ACC non specs using spec guns, ohh and you guys complained when they fixed that.

Again, ACC have the best DPS, best tanks, best support(Arguable). Best ele's. Before the update bell had no useful way to net people, MAU speed is slow and not viable in most pvp instances.

I don't really understand why your scenarios were 1 vs 1. This game isn't a 1 vs 1 game and 90% of 1 vs 1 should be stalemates.

bells had no viable nets, now they do, Should they have more of a CD, yes but that's an argument you guys are not trying to have.

20. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

A lie?

Jimbo I know you have played this game for a long time but what u are saying is dead wrong. You are gonna tell me that Aksosiv, Ultranumb, Ferms, Sierra, Chrome, etc don't have some of of the biggest dps in this game? Rumor has it yesterday Ferms 2 shot Tensi in his 70 armor with RL buff. I can't even do that on my striker with 50K+ atk. So again are u sure MageTanks don't have good DPS?

As for the virus debuff I have pvped countless times where 1 party+ of ACC tried to drop a MageTank with spec using virus. It really is not a big deal. All the MageTank has to do is spam that skill called Refresh and problem solved.

This brings me the he issue of acc not being able to use the lvl 1 nade launcher. This was our only way to "Refresh" each other. If Bellora lost their Refresh skill and had to rely on cure chargers they would have a problem with that too. I have never played a bellora melee/ranger/spec class before. Are any of them able to use a lvl 1 staff?

Since Jimbo thinks that casting spells with a knife that has no force power is completely normal I request in the next update that ACCs get ranged atk with their spears. Add compound siege or doom blast to our skill list. I'm sure no one will have a problem with that.