[NMI] Bug pots

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by abegailrose081, Nov 25, 2020.

1. abegailrose081

abegailrose081 New Member

GM please
    GM please fix the pots always bug just hope to be given action..ASAP More Power PlayredFox..thank you so much...

2. [CM]MBL

[CM]MBL RedFox Games Staff Member

Please send in a ticket and they can help you there.

3. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

This is not a bug, when you get the message "failed to use HP" or whatever the message is, it's because the macro system is still trying to work after you have die and is not a BUG!!!

If the bug! you are talking about is different to what I have just explained then please post a video here so we can see the problem and discuss about it.

4. Awertsa

Awertsa New Member

Its a bug, happen when you have old potions (from 1 day ago more or less) you can see your bag with potions, the macro shows the number of potions and is properly set to heal at certain hp. So you go happy to level up and suddenly the macro stops working and you die, when you check the macro it shows the potion on it but the number is blank, no number at all like when is the last potion but you dont get any heal even when you still have potions in your bag, like the image below.
    The problem is game masters want a video...but when you open your bag and check the potions the bug dissappear and shows again the correct number, so basically cant do a video showing my potions in my bag and in the macro....
    I forgot to mention that this only exists in accretia, other races doesnt have this bug. Also i didnt check if its in Pegasus only or the other server also got this.
    Forrest03.jpg

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021