New Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JamieM, Dec 9, 2016.

1. JamieM

JamieM New Member

Time to move on to another game i guess :/

2. iGuipex

iGuipex New Member

There isn't a single good reason to new players start on Titan. It's just pathetic. You need 3+ months to introduce in pvp, just to introduce, thats mean, stay alive and get some KSs. Over these 3+ months, you will be ganked once every 1~3min, 100% sure, don't matter the map. Old players gonna encourage you to keep playing, just to have one more lowbie to have fun killing.

Today i lost atleast 5 hours trying to reach VC. 80% of time, i got killed in Sette Desert. In another 20%, when i reached my spot, i got killed few seconds later, time enough to kill 2-3 monsters.

I've played almost all RF servers, played on Titan release, Valkyrie, bla bla bla.
    Any server with more than 1 year old is destroyed, period. Its just a "ego" race.

Honestly, RF was a great game, but its destroyed actually. Very bad design, pathetic grinding to reach good pvp moments.
    RF clearly should never have changed level cap from 55. Best moment ever.

3. leon309

leon309 Member

RF Online is a cruel world.

If you can't stand with it, stop cry and just quit !

Vermouth likes this.
  4. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Lvl 51 ars are useful. Lvl 50 specs ACC side are useful. What's this 3 months nonsense.

5. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

They really just need to make an event server(using old valkyrie) for a leveling event just like russia did if everyone's so afraid of a new server just dying and being useless.

x12 exp, x6 drop, x6 mining, x6 pt for 1 month then merge. prizes for top players (good ones, not the pieces of **** we had last event) and prizes for the top pvpers, delete character for abusers.

To actually make leveling possible they can just do a promo, at the end of every week(maintenance) every 10,000CC you SPEND gives you 10-20 talic crystal so you can actually have sharp 50 armors and intense 57 set to not get hit for 30k by hellars/jetso mobs in white 57 armors.

Tons of money for redfox and a proper way for new players to catch up, and more players for titan because of new players(let's face it, you're still gonna get killed by the old players who have +5/6 patrons and type C/D armors at this point, but at least if you no life you might hit 65+ and be able to catch up soon or jade for 70 equips).

6. mxpx123

mxpx123 New Member

For some who complain about getting 1 shot in titan.. meh, I see 63+ still get 1 shot by gunners.. I see councils getting 1 shot ..I see race leaders's getting 1-2 shot :)D) .. I think it doesn't matter what stage you are at in the game whether you're a fresh starter or an old player someone out there still gonna bully you...(same goes on a fresh server Imo)Just have fun and play the game man..This is rf :cool::p:D:rolleyes::)

7. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

Did you play at the start off Valkyrie? 2 months??? after like 1 week pvp was already nearly impossible and after like 2 weeks there where so many op bell maus that ppl started cry on forum about being 1 shoot while doing 100 damage to maus. it took several months before the other races became strong enough to not have to worry about early game maus anymore...

8. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

Yes i did, i played on every new server except one and it was always almost the same. People always cry at the start because of mau damage, yes, they have few days on top when they are the best, but that doesnt mean you cant play well against them for full 2 months. Other classes have their tops in different time within that two months. Many of these crybabies (atleast what i saw here at forum) were not able to play against them for much longer, but its not maus fault, they just didnt know how to maintain their characters. So please dont start with this thing again, new server is not automaticly bad just because some maus players on last server played more hardcore than other races. Maybe next time will be other race dominant because big guilds will go there.

9. Vezax

Vezax Member

3 Weeks since server merge, still no news.

10. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Reach levels is easy, really easy.
    Newbies having difficulties to farm. Theres no spot/map to do it, sette, caudron, and ether being raided all time long.
    Bells didnt notice yet ether is most important map to farmers, thats why accretians have lots of money(cp), even outnumbered they keep trying make ether safe to farm.