New Server: Pegasus

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, May 3, 2018.

1. arkit

arkit Member

Hi Worthless Barking Noob. Mind your words to HardAzz and some other players who might spent cc to keep servers alive from time to time. All of us know New Servers Tradition but this time is entirely different. New servers like Valkyrie, Cerberus were made and succesfull because of their patch still desired with less bugs. Try to take a look on Titan Servers before and after merge in this current patch. I dont think opening new servers will be good idea since they didnt fixed the main problem in Titan Servers that made 90% of players quit the game. Why would people still play the game if Redfox changed every PvP/PvE foundation of game that been standing ever since they release this game? Will other country from Russian, Europe, Indonesia, Korean, Japan and Private Servers implementing this patch after they saw what happened to RF Online Redfox populations? They value their old players who have been comfortable with the old patch and spent money to keep servers alive instead listened to all lowbies like you who complained getting raided by lvl 55-70. This lowbie raiding happened since old times lvl 55 raiding lvl 30+ on settlement, sette and ether map. But those old generation of lowbie include me still reach lvl 70+ without crying to GMs about raiders. I think GM should make new ETS Maps with mobs to exp as solution for guy like you.

xian95, PaPaCharlie and Vermouth like this.
  2. zennen

zennen Member

I once had HardAzz on follow during CW just to watch em PVP

3. arkit

arkit Member

Yeah. Majority of us stand to save such system for ever that gave us good memories for 12 years rather than playing in this current patch that made this server look inferior than Private Server. I think you are Mr Know-It-All who understand all RF Tradition that make new servers so Why dont you play that new servers? You wont meet any single High Level chars who got nothing to do beside killing you. When you high lvl enough, you can merge to Titan Server and start to raid all lowbies when you got nothing else to do.

Vermouth likes this.
  4. amith600

amith600 Active Member

i tottaly agree with you sir thats what i been trying to say, idk what happened to survey they conducted!

5. Defendor

Defendor Member

So you dont have 70+ char,but you say - you are playing from OLD days...
    And of course - 90% players quit(c) you made up in your mind too?
    10 years old player...
    That f kid was born in 2016 for sure...And now,in 2018 he is telling stories about OLD RF days.. and how 4.25 is BAD.
    Shame... shame..shame

6. amith600

amith600 Active Member

+1 to this for me as newbe 55 pretty much sucks PVE sucks to core without any quest

7. arkit

arkit Member

lvl 79 tanker.jpg
    Hi f kid, Allow me to re- introduce myself. My name is MafiaTank (AKIRA Guild) from Accretia Race in Titan Server. I came from Letorn Server with some other famous characters that time (Accretia = HellBlack, vadore, GORKAN2, Sous, BawlzToTheWall ; Cora = Dan, Snatcher, Fruit, ThoR; Bells = Ertai, SaintPain, Sickolicious, Cheysser, Malkavian) Sorry that i don't have Lvl 70 Accretia But I only have.. lvl 79 Tanker Accretia that still halfway to lvl 80.. I don't have anything to hide because I am who I am. Don't compare me to Many Bugadors here that pretending to be Legit and Hiding their Account after GM gave them Forgiveness Policy for their Bug/Hacking Abuse. I played maybe longer than your current age now in this game. How about you introduce me your In Game Name instead hiding in your unknown name in this forum ? Maybe you can lecture us old players on how to Save this game instead Crying about getting killed by high lvl's because i think that's your only problem here and i saw many player's still reach level 70 without crying like you. And some old player's didn't got ETS Feature and still managed to level up to 70 till now. I pity those who still cry in 2018 about having raided by high levels when they have many chance to play on new servers without getting raided all day.

Yes i am the kid who's account got reborn in 2016 after RF Online transferred from Gamecampus to this Redfox Company. After Redfox create this 4.25 Patch i decided to not pretending anonymous anymore on this Forum. Shame... shame..shame on me right?

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  8. Defendor

Defendor Member

Dan,Letorn....omg
    So as I thought - some 2 years old noob tank char with cry cry mode...nothing more.Nothing special.
    RedFox granted that noob free 79lv - and he still is not happy about it...

You guys are really just kids if you cant even get the effort RedFox made to re-alive that 2005/2006 game(that was build even in 2004...) 14+ f years ago.
    You cant just kill 30lv noobs in sette desert FOR EVER...Thats why smth should be done,and it was DONE.
    None of you was forced to pay some money for that addon,RF USA is still free from premium....but still need to pay their bills,still need noobs and fresh blood.
    In Korea,there is only 1 live server left,and its population(according to some VERY rare youtube videos)- is even less then Titan before Zephyr merge...So,keeping such OLD games at USA market is HARD.

You cant make the same as Indo and Ph did,bec nobody will play 1-2-3 years on server with just x0,5 rates and 50lv max...USA players are not so hardcore.
    So,in that case - you got only 1 option left > to go to road that forward next to 100lv or smth close to that point...
    And if you are going that way - you definitely need some changes with 1-50,1-60 game content...

What f noob 79lv tank can DO with 1-60lv players? He cant even take them in party for exp,in any update..in old.in 4.25...ANY.
    But can he kill 30lv in sette?oh yeah baby....24/7...came from school - noob radar mode ON,aha! some 3-4 33lv noobs in town!PAPA Mafia is coming!One rabbit,two... good day it was,NICE hunt.

What?RedFox is doing smth to help that 1-60lv noob? what???no more rabbits run?
    Oh nooo!!Im AKIRA!!!! Im 79!!!! where is my FUN???? I wanna play with 1-60lv chars!
    Give me back MY old RF!!!!

ps:
    man,really... next time think twice before posting that you are/were AKIRA or played with Dan...and other noobs you named.
    They/you/akira - are 100% not the old school RF...Just some 2015-2016 fresh noobs.

9. zennen

zennen Member

Much respect

10. jinbao007

jinbao007 New Member

hahaha you are funny..
    your last words 100% fit for you (man,really... next time think twice before posting)

11. Hulkinho

Hulkinho New Member

qual será o horário de abertura ! ??
    what will be the opening hours! ???

12. Deizo

Deizo New Member

serve ta off?

13. Defendor

Defendor Member

As usual,after MT works will be over...
    jinbao007New Member
    arkit's alt char?)

14. arkit

arkit Member

Show me who are you in game and show me that you are old school players that Deserve respect from me and AKIRA. If you can't show me, you are not different that coward who hide behind Unknown Forum name. Prove me you are worthy otherwise you are just a rat's that should be ignored. You said those people i mentioned were Noob freshmen from 2015-2016? It shows you are not one of old players but random lowbies who dont have any achievment and jealous with people achievment in game.

Vermouth likes this.
  15. WitchDoctor69

WitchDoctor69 New Member

still no update when the maintenance is over?

16. pyeha200

pyeha200 New Member

I hope this new server won't end up being merged to Titan in the future. We will be investing time and effort with the x1 rates and we don't want to end up getting screwed eventually.

17. VincentAngelo

VincentAngelo New Member

What tijme the new server will up?

18. pyeha200

pyeha200 New Member

Please dont screw the new players on pegasus server by merging it eventually to titan. If that happens rf redfox will have zero credibility.

19. pyeha200

pyeha200 New Member

GM you have to promise us that unless the population drops you will not screw the pegasus players by merging it to Titan, full of duped elems.

20. amith600

amith600 Active Member

ROFL really playing new server and "Trusting redfox" well good luck!!!