New Season new box?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Doomkiwi, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Doomkiwi

Doomkiwi New Member

Please can we have a new seasonal box with 9-tails or equally good wings in them and maybe a decent looking permanent statless costume?

9-Tails are getting absurdly expensive due to lack of supply and they are giving veterans a big advantage over new players especially in lower tier wars. It's not uncommon to see one person with 9-tails sitting in war preventing players in other factions from leveling for weeks at a time and it makes it much harder for new players to level.

As for the costumes I mean seriously it's March and it looks like the North Pole in Ling Chi because so many people are still using santa costumes. Jin and Guans are no better. Everyone is stuck with santa or vagabond costume and it's rather boring.

On a side note.. Hair clipping with every single costume really screams a lack of quality control in your product. might want to look into that.

Side note 2: Basic mats do not belong in RP boxes. The boxes are expensive and the materials are worth less than 5m. It's pretty demotivating spending 5k rp on them and getting nothing but an inventory of Platinum that doesn't even cover the cost of one box.

2. KrAkenz

KrAkenz New Member

well, good luck talking with A.I gm and cm redfox.

3. Jed961

Jed961 Member

I am very sorry to hear that you are unable to equip your character with powerful pieces of equipment. Defeating monsters should solve any problems that you are facing.