new relic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by raulhellz, Aug 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. raulhellz

raulhellz Member

Hi gm
    What is craft rate of new relics ?

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Considering the new relics are a resource and not a craft they are 100%

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

New ornies are a different matter.

failed twice already to make flaming seastone yang [2].

probably going to be similar to making the kl boss relics

4. raulhellz

raulhellz Member

Yeah but what about unrefined hairpin white bead

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I failed making some broken hairpin and mask using band craft, sup tiger buff and x5mcg

Unrefined would be pretty low I imagine.

6. VinhCuu

VinhCuu New Member

0.07% for the raw

7. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I really hope for RF that it's not low. The mats for crafting needs to farm 150k iron blood for one try. If that try fails I am the fak out of this game and RF few thousand dollars poorer each month.

8. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

UT=80B/1

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

UT is overprice where you look at, because is the highest item now to be exploited by some players.

UT = 80 bil
    UT=200-300$
    UT=30k cc

It's just not worth it and it is a RIP off !

UT is just pixels/codes. Multiple games events or a way to farm it from game would change all of this. Also is mandatory to make this change because as I said many months ago when I started the discussion how to improve the game, all the next content is based on UTs.

As for the craft rate to keep into TRANSPARENCY mode for players RedFox should add in game all base craft rates. The world of MMOs changed all these years in gathering/crafting, but 9d is still in ancient MMOs age. Also based on lore of wuxia, the great martial artists of this world don't spend years to gather/craft, hunt or so, but improving their martial arts and get powerful artifacts from manuals, quests and duels with opponents, meditation process, seclusion, enlightenment. They all go for the skills. Skills are the power in martial arts, that internal chi that moves all the objects and gives you the power...Martial arts skills comes with cultivation.

Would be great to have the fly skill from wuxia and some hidden weapons. ”Dianmai” to strike will be also would be some great adding.

If to be an martial artist means to hunt ”bears” and the family of animals, than RIP the martial artist term.

Athuyar likes this.
  10. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

[QUOTE="

If to be an martial artist means to hunt ”bears” and the family of animals, than RIP the martial artist term.
    [/QUOTE]

So tell us,, how should we play??
    With all these higher prices I'm farming till I drop dead just keep to get a piece of that..
    It seems atm farming is the thing to do

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

So tell us,, how should we play??
    With all these higher prices I'm farming till I drop dead just keep to get a piece of that..
    It seems atm farming is the thing to do[/QUOTE]

You know as well as me there should be changes made to this game. I only see two ways of the future : milk the cow till it last - old school say) and drop it dead again or devs should start change it and adapt it to the new market. This is not a 2020 MMO , we all know it. Along the years we gave our best suggestions, still they ignore. I talked from January about the UTs and end game and I said it is not reachable for most of players.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/top-10-issues-for-2020.49365/

It is not possible in 2020 to pay more for this than for one who has a monthly subscription and still not find a balance between the mechanics of all game aspects. What you think is the cause you can't access the content, even you are a diligent player, farm and the game is free to play ? It is design like that. That is the root of all problems.You need at least 20 UTs for the future content (clothes, deco + relics+ weapon). 80 bil for 1 or BM price is out of the question for the future content. Need years to farm that money. It is clear RF needs to add the UTs events from k server or find a way to balance it with the game content, meaning to obtain it from the game or exclude the UTs from the game future content. Like it is now (gamble for UT or ID points) is game ruined, no future, bad design, end of the game.

Also, Hainan is 2018 map, two years ago we didn't have the items we have now in game, when the map should have been implemented in game... still only few people now can farm Hainan. The content is again messed up. It is two years old map, all high HI should been able to farm it. Remember at PS we could farm Kunlun with kylin set, yy,bs pills and we didn't have power level.

Another aspect : who makes those highly ridicule prices and how we end like this ? People who have an interest. Legit players for sure don't have a concept and perception to rip off their band mates or their game comrades with those ridiculous prices. But again how many of us remained untouched ? If you calculate at 200 $ per UT, 20 is $4,000. Now look at US average income and make a comparison ( who earns the money working knows the values and how much you have to work for that and for sure will not treat his earning with disrespect ) :

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/average-salary-information-for-us-workers-2060808

Back in 2006 we had an unpolished diamond but now don't radiates anymore.14 years was enough time to polish it.

Athuyar and lamtoanpchp like this.
  12. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

You know as well as me there should be changes made to this game. I only see two ways of the future : milk the cow till it last - old school say) and drop it dead again or devs should start change it and adapt it to the new market. This is not a 2020 MMO , we all know it. Along the years we gave our best suggestions, still they ignore. I talked from January about the UTs and end game and I said it is not reachable for most of players.

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/top-10-issues-for-2020.49365/

It is not possible in 2020 to pay more for this than for one who has a monthly subscription and still not find a balance between the mechanics of all game aspects. What you think is the cause you can't access the content, even you are a diligent player, farm and the game is free to play ? It is design like that. That is the root of all problems.You need at least 20 UTs for the future content (clothes, deco + relics+ weapon). 80 bil for 1 or BM price is out of the question for the future content. Need years to farm that money. It is clear RF needs to add the UTs events from k server or find a way to balance it with the game content, meaning to obtain it from the game or exclude the UTs from the game future content. Like it is now (gamble for UT or ID points) is game ruined, no future, bad design, end of the game.

Also, Hainan is 2018 map, two years ago we didn't have the items we have now in game, when the map should have been implemented in game... still only few people now can farm Hainan. The content is again messed up. It is two years old map, all high HI should been able to farm it. Remember at PS we could farm Kunlun with kylin set, yy,bs pills and we didn't have power level.

Another aspect : who makes those highly ridicule prices and how we end like this ? People who have an interest. Legit players for sure don't have a concept and perception to rip off their band mates or their game comrades with those ridiculous prices. But again how many of us remained untouched ? If you calculate at 200 $ per UT, 20 is $4,000. Now look at US average income and make a comparison ( who earns the money working knows the values and how much you have to work for that and for sure will not treat his earning with disrespect ) :

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/average-salary-information-for-us-workers-2060808

Back in 2006 we had an unpolished diamond but now don't radiates anymore.14 years was enough time to polish it.[/QUOTE]

If you don't buy it, please tell me a lot. I spent thousands of dollars to get it...........
    If you don't buy it, please tell me a lot. I spent thousands of dollars to get it...........
    UT=80B\1

13. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

If you don't buy it, please tell me a lot. I spent thousands of dollars to get it.....
    Sell UT=80B\1..

14. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

If you give UT for free, people who have spent thousands of dollars like me will be very angry

15. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

We who have spent tens of thousands of dollars to be strong as gods, who rule with absolute power.
    So if the players were free to be like us, people like us would quit the game
    that would be a lot of loss to the game that would potentially lead to the game crashing. when free multiplayer

16. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Free is fine but should be limited....

17. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

See if he is silent, it means he agrees with my opinion

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I kept repeating this idea many times: in a game marketing free to play, an entire content does not have to be censored by money or impossible to get. In a game with subscription you pay for each extension and the monthly fee and you have the content in advanced. You are more hocked because you pay it and already invest it, but let's not forget : monthly subscription costs $10-13, while prices in 9d over years became off the hook, all is above $100 : ARE YOU REAL ?

There are major difference between those two types of models and someone from the industry reflect it well like this :

"Don't make people pay for entertainment.
    Entertain them so that they will pay."

9Dragons model along the years brought a lot of frustration in players and fail the test in retention of the players. In order to keep the players, 9d along the years tried :

1. Keep the loops opening, meaning make infinite farming and craft tasks. We will never have enough resource to keep them all closed and doing this and along with years this players became bored and tired;
    2. The limitation of the player's resources : limited resource to close the loops, again only bought frustration;
    3. Reward to players who log in daily : the daily stamps makes you log in, still you log in and stay because in week day the game don't provide you good experience and loot or other activity;
    4. New content, events and sales : everything is the same, same old boring events even we gave our suggestions, same with the new content ( loop : impossible to access it by all players in a reasonable time) .As for sales, RF must make sales to keep the game running, but they need to hire someone competent to do the sales and lead it (sales are pure sales, marketing and targeting all audience). We already told RF they need to change the items from marketplace and come up with something else.

And this is to keep dreams alive and keep you work more to grind :
    [​IMG]

Where we should put that free limit ? That is the question for the community to answer.

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

That resource makes no sense imho. Sacrificing tons of wraths and new hainan relics that take years to make for lv8. Lv8 kompared to lv6 not really a feelable difference.

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The power over content is in RF hands. We only can debate it and propose it, still they are the ones to decide it. So, we just have to give them feed-back on the game content for this version, also having some comparison.