New players view on the game

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Hiruko, Jan 21, 2017.

?

What do you think of the people who manage Rumble Fighter?

1. They are patching up leaks as they go, spewing content, and don't care about the players.

2. They are managing the game perfectly and could not do any better.

3. They are managing the game decently, but could be doing better.

4. Managing??? lol

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hiruko

Hiruko New Member

Before you read the criticism below keep in mind I think this game could be amazing its concept is one of the best I have seen in a while a martial arts game with a strong player base that cares for the game in a way that is rare on most games these days. The reason I am making this thread is because I have seen many games come and go, open and close, sometimes quickly and sometimes slowly but surely (R.I.P. Zu Online and GunZ). But this game is unique in the way that although it has been out for seven years and has not upgraded its quality it still has a strong following and many people still play, and I believe this is only because they spent too much money to quit or they dream of the game one day becoming what it was meant to be and updated regularly with new maps, skill items, and clothes (equally in carrat and RC) with new boss modes/story mode adventures to keep you interested.

"As you may already know I am a relatively new player only played for around two or three months time so please correct me if I am mistaken in any of my criticisms"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Section One The Problems
    1a) Why are all the RC items so expensive?

1b) If they are that expensive shouldn't they be updating the game like with new content (not just obvious items to make their wallets fat) *Cough Cough* Rares that are marketed to be "YOU HAVE TO GET THIS NOW OR IT COULD NEVER BE AVAILABLE AGAIN!!!!" but they are always avaliable when you least expect it and each item seems to be spaced out enough so they players can learn about it and desire it and so when it is obtainable again it is a "huge success"

1c) If they are getting so much money from the game why haven't they fixed anything that doesn't threaten their paycheck? (i.e. Currency Hackers fixed by punishing the whole community with a gift restriction)

1d) Why is this game 7 years old and it seems to have only changed its appearance and not its quality?

2) Why is everyone brutally ruthless in free, and don't say go to amateur because there is no one there and it bumps you to semi pro after around two first places)

3) Why are there so many toxic players (i.e. "Your eZ you trash noob ft9 me fgt" Your player's words not mine >___>)

4) Why does the game censor "This exo" to "Thigmarshmallowo" but you can say ass and damn normally?(Either make it work correctly or take censoring out as a whole)

5a) Why do you openly disconnect two players who suicide on true battle without hitting each other. (Maybe that line of code that disconnects a player could fall into the hands of one of your unstable, volatile, short tempered players and then with some tweaking they can probably disconnect people as they please. ?_?) I say this because I angered someone and they said they would DDOS me and then my game just disconnected. No player should ever have that power in any game. (Find a way to punish the people who do this before more and more people start doing it because where there is no punishment there is no fear to stop the madman from committing the crime.)
    P.S. If you don't believe me open the game and have a friend at your house on the same WiFi go into a true battle mode with you and suicide over and over again and one or both of you will disconnect within seconds.

Example for RedFox's denial of DDosers --> There was recently a fisticuffs Friday event and someone named [GM]Gourdy joined the room I was in and we started and the whole room disconnected one by one and then [GM]Gourdy was disconnected and he was not seen until he put something of this on the megaphone "Thanks for participating the event is over" as if he and everyone playing with him did not just get forcefully disconnected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How to fix the game (People who have played a lot feel free to add any suggestions in a comment)
    1) Fix the lag to make it a rare occurrence --> This will make more people want to keep playing and spend money on the game

2) Make more more carrat content to allow free to play players to play and feel welcomed instead of having a sense of dread because you don't have RC

3) Find a way to lessen the disconnections, intentionally (a ddoser) or unintentionally (A game breaking error that closed the game or just doesn't allow the player to continue playing)

4) Make better new in game tutorials maybe by the more knowledgeable players because simply telling players which buttons do what, does not equip them to fight your proficient players who have been playing for a much longer time.

Extra tip #1: I know it is hard to run an MMO, but start updating the player base on what you are fixing and what you are changing(With discretion to avoid having them learn other ways to ddos or force players offline), and I am not talking about scroll balances I am talking about when you are attempting to fix large issues that affect the player base such as lag update the players to let them know you are trying otherwise people will think you don't care about the game

Optional Stuff)
    - There was an event I saw while on the forums where you had players post typos in the [GM]'s thread and you fixed them. Do more of those with typos and bugs and random stuff like that because the relationship between RedFox and this player base is very personal and that is a good thing because you can take advantage of the fact that the player base is willing to help you fix the game.

- Make Guild War rooms able to have restrictions i.e. The room master can ban an item such as sage master they will get a error similar to the "This Boss Mode is only playable with 4 players or less." message that does not let the game start until the other team takes off the restricted item. (Keep in mind this is only for Guild War rooms do not put this in free or it will be abused)

KanekiKen12 and MasterAme like this.
  2. Hiruko

Hiruko New Member

Its been fun. I am just gonna check back to see if they fix stuff I am too tired of the problems listed above to continue spending money and playing, but otherwise enjoy the game :p GGs

MasterAme likes this.
  3. Larzzz

Larzzz Member

sir you joined today. 2 every game has toxic players and ragers. 3rd just dont spend money i dont. 4 sir you joined today. 5 yeah this games does have alot of downs but quite some ups too

4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Rumble Fighter is designed for you to be toxic, just like any other fighting game.

If the RuF community is explained in a video, it's pretty much like...

RC items are expensive, because you can keep the stuff. In fact, you won't ever need to buy another scroll ever again, if you have 1 perm scroll/exocore. And since you will recieve a free perm scroll at level 11, and a free perm exocore at level 9, chances are, you won't ever need to buy anything but clothing.

At this point, price is very relative

Players who are looking to collect items will likely be frustrated about the prices. Collecting is more of a hobby than something mandatory though, so it's not really a big deal

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  5. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

and with that comment aside, I appreciate your feedback for this game

You should also post this as a Steam Review if you have time

6. BJJsucksJJJgood

BJJsucksJJJgood Active Member

**** you scum new gen
    Trash retart nhaaer.

Caught you in NHAA like
    [​IMG]

tamirtov likes this.
  7. RidleyPrime

RidleyPrime Creator of Volt

tbh this game is only really fun if you have someone else or multiple people to play it with. being able to play for 5 seconds before getting edged off the map on moon gets really boring really fast.

BJJsucksJJJgood likes this.