New player questions

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Deathsheep87, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Deathsheep87

Deathsheep87 New Member

So I started out as an accretia warrior and found the combat ability tab. first off what is PT? and do I need to level range and launcher PT's as a warrior? what do they do? lastly do I get better armors in dungeons? would appreciate the help thank you.

2. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Pting alouds u use and weald race weapons, your race armors or weapons which let by ur race.
    Pting value and level requerements are needed to wear your armors or weapons.
    Melle Defence and Shield (for higher blocks having shield) is most important for you Cause defence increase your base hp pool
    any effort u spend as warrior for range or launcher will slightly increase your damage or increase sp point pool
    also aloud warrior use any range armors up to 43lv and 40lv range weapons
    Laucher is race skill u have which can be trained to able use launcher but its more effective for range class base and strikers or specs

Certain skills uses Sp too additional is never bad.
    I would suggest play on titan because in zephire there so much dramma and race problems :DD unless u not scared to be a prey by accident of your own race. Its also very depend where u get urself into. This game is really fun but not newbie friendly so get ready for beats

3. Deathsheep87

Deathsheep87 New Member

Yes I picked Titan, awesome thanks for the info.