New player experience + suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nibori, May 15, 2022.

1. Nibori

Nibori New Member

Hello there,
    i am here to write a really REALLY early review of this server, from a level 48 Bellato, and how it pains me to play here.
    You probably guessed it, i made a Driver, because it's the class that i played many years ago. It's different to use a MAU here, because it is so much weaker compared to the original version. And since i am just level 48, i have no idea how it would behave on higher levels with better gear.
    I also used ranged gear because i got them all from quests and that's why i leveled ranged PT only.
    And here is the first big problem that i have encountered: price for elemental ammo is just too high for a new player but you need it to deal the "real" damage. It nearly doubles the damage versus monsters with the correct element.
    So i wanted to go the "cheap" way and level up my ammo crafting PT just to notice at the end: that i can't craft it.
    Big bummer!

Once i reached Giant Babas the fun was gone completely. They hit hard, so i need a lot of potion. Ammo prices are also high and those Babas do not even drop loot to sell. BUT you get the highest exp from them (so far)!
    So at just level 48 i have to choose between killing enemies that drop loot but the exp gain is really low or kill Babas and get more exp but no loot.
    My friend, who started at the same time, left at this stage.

So my suggestion would be:
    -give Giant Babas and Babas more loot (much more, so they "outloot" Curr's)
    -reduce the price for elemental ammo (i have no idea why launcher ammo is so cheap compared to it)
    -maybe make more stuff craftable

Grinding is one thing, but grinding without a real reward is just crap

2. HylianDescent

HylianDescent New Member

I heard the rights to RF got purchased by a Korean company recently and there are rumors that they will open up global servers this year. You know what that tells me? This company is completely gone from RF. They don't care and don't plan on fixing anything here. They will likely just try to make as much money off of players on the CASH shop as possible until the server eventually dies off.

It sucks that your experience was lame. Going mage wasn't much better, but at least I don't have to worry about ammo. Getting spells was a bit tough because mining rates are garbage unless you pay for cash shop jade that helps them. I've gotten a total of about 15 talics ever after playing for 2+ weeks.

I'm enjoying this server but its clear that they will likely be shutting down if we get other global servers. Who really knows what is going on? Not me, this is all just my guess. You can feel it in the air.

3. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

There is already the Korean CCRPLAY server that opend end of last year .And second month of this year CCRPLAY Taiwan server opend.They are planning to open more region servers this year.