New event to attract players

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RivenMeNuts, Dec 5, 2022.

1. RivenMeNuts

RivenMeNuts New Member

Can someone make a new event or anything new to attract new players or for the old players to return?
    Game is super dead atm, not even enjoyable at this point, we can't sell anything, because no one is looking to buy anything, and everyone is super strong.

Impossible to get cp to rebirth our characters, i'm stuck on g12 for months now, can't even get R1 because it's impossible to earn enough cp , maybe bring back RB pill event or something

2. Kaiusa

Kaiusa New Member

It probably wont happen. Hackers are roaming free in this game, meaning GMs don't care anymore to keep players it seems. Regardless, my suggestion to gain CP is:
    1. Do Heavenly Castle, it should give you at least 60 CP every time, but winning it and being good at it can give you up to 500 CP.
    2. Buy it from people selling (standard price is 400m each 1k CP, meaning 4b for 1 RB)

3. ABabyOnaDragon

ABabyOnaDragon New Member

Ayo, I'm starting to initiate some activity but we need some help from the DEVs or GMs.
    You guys can keep this game alive if you want to, and it will bring you tons of money if you do so.
    There are so many lovers of this game and you're letting it go to waste! Events, New Drops, Boss Spawns in Yang? Anything!
    A little bit of attention would go a long way for most of the veteran players, and some alterations to the upper end of this game being blocked by $ or spending years of your life grinding away.
    We can do better, and there is a community who wants to help so lets do something about it.
    I'd even be willing to invest in purchasing the server if you are unable/unwilling to do so.
    Lets come to a solution, and be good to all the people who've invested their precious time into this. @Ryu

PhantomPainA1 likes this.