New Content?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrTingle, Dec 20, 2018.

1. DrTingle

DrTingle New Member

The community is not ready for new stuff. most are still trying to get those that can farm for new stuff to drop their retarded prices to something that can be afforded. So now that these relics have came out and most that are available for puchase was illegally farmed for sale im suppose to pay 700$ for it and its not even a max lvl relic? haha thats some straight bs. Ontop of it all if i spent 700$ for myself to try and advance id fail on all refines past +11 so much id give in and just bust everything. Its a straight kick in the balls to see the same people succeeding in refines. Remove that sh*t from notices so people dont feel this way. Purchasing new premi using band stat and ts and deco and still having troubles pushing past +11. Oh and ontop of it all the things busted came from someone buggin traps in red runs potala? i dunno but its a high probability... this game has become broken. By the time an average person succeeds new content comes out. old stuff becomes outdated and still cost a fortune to purchase. this game is not that cool and the amount of money spent in it should have atleast paid for cheaper items. But seems as tho it is going in the opposite direction. O you mean i need +17 everything and all top notch relics to be able to do stuff thats just released. sure death is ok cause new premi can rez on spot without loss of xp. so then just time is the concern but damn like 5 people in server has this capability and most time their pking those that take to long on these so said bosses to ks their kill. Its cheaper to play mario cart in VR and the more i get disapointed here the more that game looks inviting

2. 231tomino

231tomino Member

There is no doubt the economy in 9D is broken. But honestly whining here on forum won't help you. Many have tried and everyone failed. Best you can do is wait and pray that the prices come down.