Needing a GM help! Bellato Archon Power Abusing on Pegasus!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vengod, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Vengod

Vengod New Member

YO the actual bellato archon muted me and my friends after we said that he was greedy when he was trying to sell us BM scrolls for 10m each (selling overpriced items is against the rules that are listed here).

Now he just gave me wanted Status because I was doing the ticket event and he decided that I dont have the right to do it.

His excuse was that he controls the event and that the council acc told him that I stole them and reroled to bell.... wich is also a lie, difamation and a false excuse to keep me away from the even (please check it since it is also against the rf policies)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of this started because his friend LO wasnt happy by getting the event loots with 2 toons (the names of the toons are LO and Tank... he also should be checked for using 3rd party tools to open 2 rfs).

Archon powers should'nt be abused to control an event and take advantage against other players, is there something that can be done about all of it?

I wont be able to get enough tickets to complete the event with this power abuse, I just want to enjoy the game like everyone else!

I've made this public post so everyone can see what is happening and learn what they can do if it happens with them, since it could have happened with anyone. Also a ticket has been submited via the support interface.

[Edit: the image link is bugged so you have to right click it and open in a new tab]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

GM's have never interfered into race policy, unless you get nonstop killed or insulted, they can't do anything.

3. JamieM

JamieM New Member

Lol, No its not.

4. SadBoy

SadBoy New Member

Actually they did, both here and on gamescampus(most likely same staff)

5. zennen

zennen Member

LO is his wife not his friend lawl

6. jezusomg

jezusomg New Member

In developed countries, we can afford to buy more than 1 computer for whole village o_O

7. excaliber

excaliber Member

Well the whole event was a sham ... (Odd that some seem to know spawn times yet others have no idea , And posting in race chat to check for events on the forum is just bad policy period as many people just play the game and certainly had no idea an event was even running)

And people say the server is being left to run wild... Seems it look to be true.

You may well read the terms and conditions and realise that a lot of what is going on is against those in the rtespect of using 3 rd party programmes... Not to mention the number of people benefitting from them , legit people are finding things real hard at times and many have already quit...

jezusomg likes this.
  8. Bajajajajaja

Bajajajajaja New Member

Well now you have new botlord RL, i wish you all luck with him, because you will need all of them damn luck.
    And yes, its sad that many ppl quit because of others using bots and break rules but it wont get better now. Now almost all maps are occupied by bots, not only turncoats, also VC, BM, Kartella, soon they will be in OCL and Ether too. And dont expect new RL to make them wanted or hunt them since they are his own bots/friends/guildies.

And btw, did you ever notice people using more computers to play on? Not everytime someone play with 2 chars by using programms.