Need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A13xand37, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Strife

Strife Member

ROFL. I was wondering why it was 4. That stuff you're having must be pretty AMASING.

2. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

Why people ignore new players? Its quite simple. Its old game, it had many servers already, and there are mostly none "real" new players. Old players are sick already of fake new players, they are mostly someones alts that just join some guild, beg for items and help and then leave, OR if theyre really new, they mostly quit after they reach 50, so after you spend time and money for them they just say "fck this shtty old game, going to play something better". I used to help ppl for a long time but in last few years none, zero, 0 of them stayed around for long time, so i gave up and i bet many of friendly ppl did the same.

Bacon, Zanarkand and henry7696 like this.
  3. A13xand37

A13xand37 Member

Racist? Well pardon me for saying most of the Acc consists of Ph and most of them only care about themselves, i didnt say all, but most.And fck if i care about my progress, i wouldnt be giving free items all the time if i did.On top of that, i wouldnt care one bit if its only me, and would know im the one doing something wrong, but knowing there are like ,50+ more people getting desperate and begging ,spamming VC for days, kinda makes me not want to be part of it.

Quite few Ph told me they hate their countrymen, becouse many are just gold/itemsellers, i can understand if you are poor and you want to make money in the game, cool, but you dont have to be cruel to everyone else while doing it.
    The same philipinos that were spamming for repel and vc and ether on daily basis, i mean /all is full of them 40's ph ,you just feed them crap about how they should solo everything to 50, and they dont raise any voice, couse theyr afraid youll pk them, hahah they even told me to stay silent if i want to play in ACC, said, "They will chase you everywhere to pk you, care, better dont say anything." That was funny! Poor guys tho :/ theyr so afraid of their own countryman.

Its like 2-3 hours getting few people for VC, they get there in time, than we got no LH, or enemy comes and kills everyone, ofc everyone leaves after that, and goes back to 3days/1lvl grind.

You dont get it people do you? For over a week there hasnt been a solid VC party ,becouse only lowbies go there, they either dunno how to get there, what to do, and even if all is well, one single lvl 50 enemy race comes and wipes the party.
    Thats like 10 days of doing turncoats and meat clods, doing CW in Ether ,scrapping for 1 lvl, not me, i just go to all of these places and cant believe what im seeing, always the same people that tried to do VC, but had no help, grinding day and night, hell, one day, they will make it, but thats not what i want.
    I grind for 1-2h solo and get bored, yeah i can do it , no problem, all the way to lvl 50, but i just dont want to, i log off and come back after work ,and what i see is , same lowbies, grinding day/night for 1 lvl o.o , for days, on same place, that kills the game for me.Many times i stayed and helped them dps while not being in party, and they were so happy :D you dont know how much you help someone with 1h of your time when you are few lvls higher than them, you have no idea.Saves hours, days.

And seeing so many lowbies all over the place, getting pked by enemy race in 213 ,and sette ,ether while trying to lvl in that manner, looks a bit messed up ,doesnt it? But no, thats "Normal" to people ,that are already in established guilds, and they put lvl 50 requirement for guild entrance, just so they wouldnt bother helping others.
    Now tell me ,what excuse can doushe have for being doushe?
    Are all those old players busy with winning the CW? Part of them, but all do come to mine tho, and u know what they do when theyr bored? They kill lowbies becouse they deem them as bots/other races, the same lowbies they dont want in their guilds.

Now you can tell me all about how ACC wins 3xCW and lowbies get anything from that, while being chased from the mine.

Than those desperate little bees beg for ressurect that never comes, and after a while ressurect themselves to run back to the mine, only to be blocked by the enemy race :D than they beg for repel, but everyone is "afk" than

Played in Acc and Cora ,twice ,different servers, back when the game released ,than a bit later.That makes 4 times, not races, communities.No ,it wasnt a private server, it was when RF Online Official started.
    But yeah, find a problem in a typo, avert attention from the real problem ,just so you can mock others from anger you have of me speaking bitter truth.If only everything was right, you wouldnt need to defend yourself and your way of gameplay.

Hell, if you can put up with everything i just said, great, enjoy the game!
    But dont lie to everyone else how things are fine. Not to your fellow countryman, nor to players from other parts of the world.

YoMama isnt that bad, he tries, does pb runs for the race, gives his all for CW, he and some other, valuable people, sometimes even repel. Few archons/highbies do things for the race sacrificing part of the time they do for themselves.

Look up to those who do good, for if you try to make yourself great, you will be disgusting in the eyes of others, but if you gather courage to make others stronger, they will never forget you.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  4. A13xand37

A13xand37 Member

Now this is an answer. And thats how the good in people dies.Not the ones stepping up to help, but the ones exploiting it.This here, is universal for older games, i get it completely, if i was on your place tho, from time to time, i would still help others, but only with my time, giving items/money is stupid, good people wont ask you that, most of them ,wont ask for anything.As i said before, did experiment, spammed /all with a question about the game, and people to give me money for 1 inventory bag, seemed harmless, but still, only 1/100 people responded, in about 1-2h.
    That gave me My answer. Eager to see RF Online 2, or fresh start here.Untill than, may rngesus be with you.Most of the players that cause problems ingame wont even read this unfortunatelly, they simply, dont care about the community.Most here on forums, do, so even if you critic me here, i know you made the time, to log on here, and that makes you better people than them already.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  5. Bacon

Bacon Active Member

We are just going circles here.

6. Strife

Strife Member

@Bacon Yep. I'm really getting tired of this. He's already just trolling at this point.

AGAIN.
    And to add IT IS ALSO DIFFERENT FOR EVERY PLAYER. There are other foreign players who also play ACC and ARE COMPLETELY FINE with it. Your truth doesn't mean it's the UNIVERSAL truth. Everything is based on perspective. What I hate about you is YOU'RE DISCOURAGING A LOT OF NEW PLAYERS FROM STARTING HERE. RF is a great game ever since it started and for it to last we need more people to play it. You're not helping with this.
    Seriously, people playing in ACC can survive on their own. They don't need you and your whines to make their lives feel better. Mind your own playing experience. Also, stop your Messiah complex. I'm frustrated that people like you ruin the impression of this game to others especially newbies.

I'm done with this. Petition to close the thread and other threads similar to this. We won't get anywhere here with that kind of thinking. Btw we get your point, try playing bellato this time ;). I would love another rant from you on your bell experience!!

7. rrifadi

rrifadi New Member

OMG this guy cry too much.
    go make novel.

this game is based on pvp. if u cried everytime u get killed? hahahaha
    just go quit, but don't take u're incompetence self to discourage other people.

8. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Sorry to say it @A13xand37 , I don't think you are cut out for RF Online.

Yeah it is hard to get parties to level in lowbie areas. You missed that train by about 2 months. 45-51 is done in BDs, and 51+ is done in OCL now.
    it is just the way the game has become. If you can't afford to farm for a simple 35 weapon, then sell CC items for it.

If you can't afford either, then you are just not meant to play RF.

I see you crying about only getting 1 level a day.
    Hate to break it to you, but back on CodeMasters it took almost 1 month to go from 49 to 50.

There was no stolbing, no BDs, just black crow warbeasts in BM from 47 to 50.
    Most hardcore players are from that era. If you think 1 level a day is hard, just waot until 55. It takes 300 bds to level to 55> 56.

I don't think you have what it takes.

BCUMS and PaPaCharlie like this.
  9. PaPaCharlie

PaPaCharlie Active Member

+1

10. A13xand37

A13xand37 Member

nop, this wasnt about pk, has nothing to do with pk, has nothing to do with crying either, it has everything to do with people like you tho.

11. A13xand37

A13xand37 Member

Nop, if anything leveling is too fast here overall, i do remmember how it was. Only for some its still like that, while 50+ do sb and have guilds to support them when they are on their alts. Its not that its hard to lvl , its disgusting tho, when u know someone on alt does in 1 day, what you do in 1 week, not couse he is more skilled, but couse he bought his way up, or invited his highbie friends but you cant join their party.
    So yeah, knowing that kinda makes u wanna throw up. And i know im late for the train, cool, ill come back when things are back to ground zero.No biggie, thx for everything!

12. A13xand37

A13xand37 Member

Well.. if im discouraging new players, its not that i dont have proof for them to think about if they should start the game now.
    Not to not play at all.The game is fantastic, community tho, big chunk of it, i dont even wanna think about it anymore.
    You know, when i lvled 38+ there were around 50ish more players my lvl in Acc, and they know what i speak of, they saw how no one in acc wanned to help as much as i did, and they got killed by bellora with no repel as much as i was.
    So yeah, id say they just swallowed their pride and have time to grind, and theyr awesome for being so persistant.
    Ill just wait for the next server start, prolly durring the winter, than ill have more time too, like them.

Also why are you so defensive, better try lvl those chars above lvl 40, or is something stopping you :)

Cheers

13. A13xand37

A13xand37 Member

+2 like terminator said :I'll be back.
    Have fun ;)

14. A13xand37

A13xand37 Member

Wanned to give all my items away since theyll end up on titan or gone prolly, but was chat restricted :/
    Words cut deeper than blade.Them archons dont like me speaking much.
    Bye, enjoy the game!

15. Bacon

Bacon Active Member

So.... is it over?

16. Strife

Strife Member

Rofl. In where was I defensive? And are you're seriously quoting a signature (which i dont bother to update btw)?
    Yep, you're definitely crying. This is the proof. And again with the assumptions. How sure are you they just swallowed their pride and just chose to grind?
    You must be pretty annoying in-game to be chat restricted. You poor creature. Go play CoC or something.

You wont be missed. Cheers!

17. tukangbabi

tukangbabi Member

man, i remembered when i was 40s, 40 - 45 i did in LIZ HQ or killing snatcher guardians... Easy levels dude, and then go BD's, open one box of chaos, and then you get the item that you are looking for.
    Man i was looking forward to reading this forum at work and now he is gone.... damn it

18. rrifadi

rrifadi New Member

not about pk
    ? u said it yourself that you cant pl because u always get killed at vc. pppfffftttt
    go fart dude

19. rrifadi

rrifadi New Member

i hope it is LOL

so u were chat banned in-game, most of the people here is against you
    and u never wonder to yourself, that the problem is you dude?
    IN-CRE-DI-BLE.
    even i started out nice and gave tips on how to level based on my experience in the past but every time u talk, it makes me more and more reluctant to help you.
    something is seriously wrong with this guy

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  20. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

Little Lore trivia, There's actually 6 races in game, only 3 which are playable
    Accretia, Bellato, Cora, Novajan, The just because its a Korean game "Elves" and the most important ones to the story, Herodians