NDLauncher2 problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PandorasBox, Jul 7, 2021.

1. PandorasBox

PandorasBox Member

NDLauncher2

Unable to connect to a Patch server. Please refer to the notice or check our website. We appologize for any inconvience.

when I go to log into Nine Dragons the up dating blue line only up grades botton slot but not the top one. I am sorry even thou I have been playing many years I still am not Gamers savey when it comes to technical words. my Fiance` was CaptainPack a k a Old]Man use to upgrade my games and all I had to do was log in, in the morning. but he passed away from Covid May 23 after being in the V.A.Hospital over 2 months. We both have been playing 9dragons Avidly since very Early years of the 2000's can you please help me I would appreciate it Dearly. Thanks CrimsonRose a k a oOPureOo. pandorasbox, etc....... thanks again @<----<--

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Sorry for your lose. You can try to reinstall the game into a different folder on your pc. Or copy all the files over to a new map.

PandorasBox likes this.
  3. PandorasBox

PandorasBox Member

can you assist me on how to do these actions? I would appreciate any and all help thanks.

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Im not home right now so can't help. Try to join the discord server, there are more people active there