my troops have been battling for over 10 hours and still going.

Discussion in 'General Discussion (EN)' started by Carebeary, Mar 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carebeary

Carebeary New Member

2 of my corps wont return after battle. they are stuck on the battling mode for a long time after the update.
    Kingdom Hunter_Screenshot_2023.03.17_18.57.46.jpg

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hello there,

Please submit a ticket below or reach out to our team members via Discord and we'll be able to fix it for ya! Please be sure to let us know your lord name & server as well.

CS Link: https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets/new

3. trevorholmes

trevorholmes New Member

If your troops have been engaged in battle for an extended period of time, it could be an unusual situation. The duration of battles in games can vary depending on the mechanics and design of the game.

Here are a few possible explanations for the prolonged battle:

1. Game mechanics: Some games have mechanics that simulate longer battles or require more time for certain engagements. This can be intentional to add depth and challenge to gameplay.

2. Stalemate: It's possible that both sides in the battle are evenly matched, resulting in a prolonged stalemate where neither side gains a significant advantage.

3. Bug or glitch: There could be a technical issue or bug causing the battle to extend longer than intended. In such cases, it's advisable to report the issue to the game's developer or support team for assistance.

4. Strategy or tactics: In certain games, players may intentionally prolong battles to wear down their opponents or achieve specific objectives.
    If you're concerned about the duration of the battle or suspect an issue, I recommend reaching out to the game's support team or consulting the game's community forums for guidance. They may be able to provide specific insights or advice based on the game you're playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.