Miscellaneous Bugs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SansTilting, Oct 27, 2021.

1. SansTilting

SansTilting New Member

Bug: Players who finished Road to Dragon quests before Clan Epi patch (from a few months ago) still show the Apprentice clan epithet.
    Server: Yin
    Character: SansTilting

Summary:
    There was a patch a few months ago that was supposed to fix the bug where clan epithets were not being replaced with their better versions upon completion of RTD Quests. This only worked for characters that received clan epithets AFTER the patch. Characters who completed RTD quests before the patch still have Apprentice ones.

How to Recreate the Bug:
    1) Log on a character that completed RTD quests this year before the Epi patch was implemented (It doesn't have to be from this year, the only requirement is that the char needs to fulfill the conditions in 1) after the bug showed up ingame and I know for sure that this bug has been around since at least June 2021)
    2) Look at the character's clan epi and see that it is stuck on "Apprentice."

EDIT: Again, I can't attach any pictures to the posts. 3 seconds after I post a picture, it disappears.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

In regards to this issue, players who have completed their RTD before the patch need to send in a support ticket.