MAU's got nerfed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IanZurbito, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Respekt1

Respekt1 New Member

why accoras still cry about this pure or xclass mau? still nothing changet mau have only 100k hp cant run fast cant use pots in mau cant switch items in mau position bugs what more u want accora?

2. timlopesbr

timlopesbr New Member

it is a fact that the damage of the MAUs decreased by 50% ...

it is a fact that only on this server does Hecate have more damage than the summoner.

it is a fact that GMs barely know how to play the game, they do not understand the mechanics or game play.

that is to say, we are loose.

3. Muker900

Muker900 New Member

1 Party of MAUs can wipe 2 race, 100k hp, immunity to all negativity buff, have same defense with tanker

4. Mika714

Mika714 New Member

In case you have not noticed, bells moved to another server that is opening on march 9th.
    Pm inbox if want details.

5. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Do you guys even play this game? So lets break this down.

1 Party of MAUs can wipe 2 race.... sure, and 1 party of strikers can't do the same?

immunity to all negativity buff.... You can stripe their buffs and they do -30% dps, -50 if they are xclass from melee but what debuffs do you want to use? They dont use hp and are so slow for nets.

Have same defense with tanker..... Bahamut was doing 27k on a 75 mau last week, so he can 4 shot a mau. I hear people in discord saying they have used 2 maus in 40 seconds and have to go back to HQ. I don't pvp vs mau's so I cant comment on that aspect but when i was on my 65 mau at cw a few weeks ago i was in hq every 5 minutes.

But at the end of the day we can argue all day about mau's needing a nerf, i think they need tweaked but then spec's, strikers and summoners need a tweaks also. and the main issue here is that this wasn't a patch, or a tweak it is something that happened by mistake and we have no idea if they will change it back or this is it.

6. LetsTank

LetsTank New Member

Yerh i Already know a lot of players have left server, so at the end of the day you can cry for or against end of the day. servers super dead. All your cash waisted. Also saying buy cc. Some guys who left spent over 5k on cc in this server lol so ye no money going into server = bye bye. So instead of being little ***** you should see the issue this is going to bring to server and money and time you have put into the game.

7. Muker900

Muker900 New Member

1 party of MAU = 880.000 HP with same defense as tanker armor and Rider have 4 keys. We cannot debuff them at all. Their attack do area too. How can other race survive it? 2 race would already wiped before they can clear all MAUs. I did no think you even come to war to see it your eyes. How many time 2 race wiped to dps bcc? Sometime we no able to clear MAU. 2 race only dive and dps until they die in chip. All avoid pvp MAU

8. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

I remember the days when on 55 cap server 1 blue mau could solo every other 55 player (except tank).
    Blue mau with 160k hp and ~6k damage on strikers with 5k pots I wonder why noone cried back in time.
    Before maubug 3 maint ago, a +6 int 70 spear did ~6k too on 70 striker (near sup buff only! when a mau is not near sup buff = 40% less attack) but now you have alot more hp than 55 cap, better potions, recovery charms, hissy, more vamp, ...
    The only problem with mau these days was their defence so only that should get nerfed.
    Maus were originally made to deal the most damage in bell race and to have crappy defence.

The old 55 cap maus are laughing about the bugdamage maus we have right now for sure.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  9. Muker900

Muker900 New Member

Old patch Catapult are designed to deal high damage but they have bad defense that why no one complaining. But this 4.25 MAU patch completely make them flawless. Their defense are way too high. It no brain to make Catapult with 110k HP and high damage but have same defense as warrior. The jimbo man only mention MAU are slow. But if we look in war, MAU party will always win in pvp. No one can stop them with that kind of defense. my first class is MAU that why i know the difference. And about Bahamut deal 27k on MAU. I am sure that rider forgot to wear a part of his armor

10. Triztt

Triztt Active Member

Then they should decrease the def and increase the attack.

No armor = oneshot, 27k damage looks like mau used strong or sharp set or archon armor in mau.

Whatever we argue about in the forum doesnt matter anyway because the devs do whatever they want:D

11. Mika714

Mika714 New Member

Yes stop arguing and move on. Follow us to new server opening in 4 days march 9th!
    Pm inbox for details.

12. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

Exactly pegasus rl bell. Can't kill me alone. He needs pt half to kill me. with cb lv 3 + rb + potato + bug set CA + bug Y ( run fast ).