MAU's got nerfed?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IanZurbito, Feb 20, 2021.

1. IanZurbito

IanZurbito New Member

Bell MAUers are complaining that they got nerfed this recent maintenance so I asked bells to do a little testing in Elan.

Please note that this is an informal test. It is not with my knowledge what weapon Rin is using, if he is using attack potion, and if he is pure MAU class (I was told that pure MAU get's more attack). Kiallio however, I know that he is using D70+6 weapon and he is pure MAU.

My partial (partial since I am not sure of the above consequence) conclusion is nothing get's nerfed. The average damage generated by Rin and kiallio is almost similar though Rin hit's a little more compared to kiallio in average (which is expected since he is Strike team + Race Buff with him). You might be wondering why they hit 4k in average while I am in attack elems, apparently that time of testing Race Buff was with me.
    Again, my conclusion is based on the testing I made and the results I am seeing. If you feel there is a change, you might want to send ticket to RedFox. Thanks all [​IMG]

2. Yoichinoyumi

Yoichinoyumi New Member

See the issue here is you don't play bell, it's not just PvP until recently could 1shot mobs in ether for dq in mau even with SOD now with roar leave with 20%hp and nothing has changed gear wise

3. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

A GM made a Mau 2 days ago already and confirmed that the mau damage went p00p compared to before maintenance.
    Then they asked the developers but the dev's claimed they didnt change mau attack.
    But the developer also claimed they didnt change melee attack 3 years ago while everyone knows melee attack is fcked up.
    It's written in the stars whats going to happen next but if the devs handle this as they handle with all the other 99 bugs in game then good bye mau players, accoras dream finally came true:D

Yoichinoyumi likes this.
  4. LetsTank

LetsTank New Member

More of a dead server GG

5. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

HAHAHHAHAHA, what i see here is someone that doesn't play a class give his worthless opinion.
    How can someone that doesn't play a class see if there is a problem with it?
    I think you posted this just to get a raise out of MAU class players and laugh at the problem of a nerf that was not planned by GM's.

QQ cause you are scared of MAU

6. Manuulol

Manuulol New Member

Even GM's said that MAU dmg has been changed, dont u see it? or u just dont wanna see it cus it benefits u?
    lmao

7. itsme

itsme New Member

wheres the statement of GM about MAU recently? drop some sauce

8. itsme

itsme New Member

been saying goodbye for years now? and stuck on this server? omg

9. itsme

itsme New Member

cliche.. this server is a dead server since 4.25.. dumboberry made it clear about that

10. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

they are not making an annoucement cause they still didnt find what caused the problem
    1.jpg NeutralB0188.jpg 3.jpg

developers did not change melee damage 3 years ago neither:D
    NeutralB0193.jpg

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021 at 11:21 AM
    Andrucha likes this.
  11. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

Apparently u're trying to increase damage from the MAUs again. Nothing happened to the damage of the MAUs NERF. To have better damage u need to have at least 63k+ attack. MAUs damage will actually decrease in the next update.

Bye !!!

12. voodoopanu

voodoopanu Member

if there is a new update :cool:

13. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

1 - Acc has the most damage in the game.
    2- Coras
    3- Bell
    They want more damage than the another races. U have to accept that u're a support race. Bell has no damage. Buy more cash try to put sword 75 7+ to get more damage.
    ( developer said they didnt change anything )

14. itsme

itsme New Member

redfox got different patch from other official rf online that exist nowadays. what do you expect? t
    redfox not even update the 75 item (75 mau, SK, etc) when the level cap is already 80.

its make sense if developer said they not change any sht to the update patch. since redfox buying the defective patch (4.25 / maybe "white dragon rising" patch)

and all these GM on redfox atm prolly dont know how to play this game like u all did.. soo enjoy your server or just quit. rather than "server dead blah redfox blah"

15. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

when a player that never played mau tries to tell others how mau works, priceless:D

16. harry0314

harry0314 New Member

damage mau change ? i think no.. good job redfox for fix this, all class on bells can using mau with damage same like pure mau ? what a joke.

now redfox notice it and fix it cool.

good job redfox at least u fix this bug really nice.

17. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

My attack as sumon full atk 56.7k + crystal 100% (hecate). I think with another bonus I get more damage. u're talking about the damage of the MAUs. But it's Y (bug speed hack) use no hv talks to fix. Just is funny guys.

18. slipkel86

slipkel86 New Member

Be nice to our Gm, they are doing their best to give your happiness.if you want to be strong put cc and spend money , respect our gm pls and woman stay healthy.

19. Poddy

Poddy Member

Yeah this is inaccurate so i tested as a pure Armour Rider, spec no xclass here lvl 71 i do ether daily quest mobs passer alpha and the rest, before this nerf i would 1 shot with my elems and weapon with STIGMA 3 debuff now with NO debuff i cannot shot these mobs instead the mobs are left with 20%+ HP, with stigma3 now as well as MAU nerf when i attack these same mobs they are now left at almost 50% HP around 40% now, so there is a clear gamr breaking bug i am pure MAU here, the evidence is clear and obvious that this update/patch/event has broken MAUs both xclass and pure class.

FYI i agree that xclass shouldn't be as strong as they are, but you don't realise xclass MAU is actually stronger as melee/ranger due to having the crit buff which pure MAUs don't so yeah as a pure MAU this event has just fck'd us entirely - yes xclass should have some more tradeoffs and not be as strong but the argument here is they have simply broken MAUs damage since the event so we are waiting on a fix.