Mau Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HardAzz, May 26, 2018.

1. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Can a GM confirm whether or not the devs are looking into the problem they created with the new Maus? I like the idea of Mau stats scaling with the players equips but you can't have
    • High ATK
    • High Def
    • 100k + HP
    • Superior ATK range to strikers and mages
    • Can't be debuffed
    • Able to move in PVP (unlike strikers in SK mode)
    • Low repair cost
    When 70 mages can get into a Mau, and be stronger then when they were a mage, it is a big problem. Enhanced abilities should be for full Drivers only, not any bell that buys a Mau key. A Tank on ACC does not use a launcher and siege kit for PVP. Even with a +6 D DFL a Tank's ATK would still be trash. To be effective with a launcher in PVP you have to be a striker. Strikers have
    • High ATK
    • Low Def
    • 16k + HP
    • ATK range = Mages
    • Can be debuffed
    • Can't move in PVP
    • Low SK cost
    Does not look very balanced to me.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    amith600, jacobino01 and zennen like this.
  2. zennen

zennen Member

I love you HardAzz and I totally Agree

jacobino01 likes this.
  3. France

France Active Member

When they were useless for years you didnt mind them. Now you cry like a little girl.

RFSavage and bube92 like this.
  4. jacobino01

jacobino01 New Member

Yeah, this is insane... They hit like 10-15k on lvl 70 full rare D melee...

This game is broken right now...

5. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

im a 70 mage x mau and for example i hit Seira for 3-4k. but when i have support buffs around me somehow i do up to 6-7k.
    i see alot of 70 coras crying about 9k hits on them, how about stop using white gloves or dodge boots because most of the hits are only around 6k.
    this 1 cora ranger "NetNet" i only do 4-4.5k on hes even using white armors, why dont u ask whats his secret? i bet a +5 or better favor armor.
    if you have favors in your armors maus do alot less damage. if you have a proper shield maus do alot less damage.
    i do more damage with my staff than with my mau but i like to not get debuffed in pvp.
    you guys are only happy when a mau does zero damage and booms with 1 hit right?
    mau's didnt get buffed, they got fixed. there are only a few super op maus and thats due to having super op weapons eles and armors. rest of the maus using even the old mau key in cw to net cause the new mau only has 100k hp.

get a proper armor and def eles you crybabies :p

6. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Since you moved directly to insults without offering anything constructive on the topic you already lost the argument. So every class/part of the game that has been useless over the years automatically qualifies to receive a "God Upgrade" in your opinion? In that case i suggest that Summons receive an upgrade as well. For example lets say than next week Paimons get a boost since they have not been very useful over the years. They can keep their current Def but have ATK and HP = to your new Maus. People that think they are entitled to an update that breaks the game for everyone just because they felt neglected over the years are laughable. Grab your coloring book and go find a safe space.

amith600 likes this.
  7. voodoopanu

voodoopanu Member

plus....
    only few OP MAU's are online...
    because you have to spend a ton of cash in game to get stronger, and not all of us can afford
    there is a saying in the old days, "nasa CC ang lakas"

8. zennen

zennen Member

So you think making a video of someone using 70 int +3/4/5 armour and hitting them for 3-4k is acceptable, you've actually lost the plot.

1, Not everyone has that type of armour and if you do then you're dam F***** lucking
    2, Even with that armour that damage is a joke
    3, WTF is that damage on that Armour
    4, Did you see the DAMAGE?
    5, Dam b**** you crazy

9. jacobino01

jacobino01 New Member

lol.. u are a idiot...

Imagine this:

Striker will have 100k HP... can move... cant't be debuffed...e minimum cd on skills...

u fell that?

Bispo... is hitting 12-15k on lvl 70 full D set.. melle..... is normal?

amith600 likes this.
  10. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

an idiot*
    do you kiss your mother with that mannerless and uneducated mouth?:confused:

11. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

that is not legit then, i got a +5 70 d and with 55 burst i surely dont hit any 70 melees for more than 6k

12. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

Thanks for helping to prove my point. 6-7K per hit is huge dps on Siera. I am not sure why you used a guy that probably has +5 or better 70 D set for your example but this helps me a lot. If you can hit Siera for 7k It is very probable that you hit Coras with lesser gear for 9k. Am I missing something? Your sustained dps of 6-7k per hit that can't be neutralized by debuffs is more then i can get on my striker with +5 D DFL who is constantly debuffed and you are an xclass.

I am not sure what your video proves. If you are suggesting that all ACC and Cora need to have upgraded D armor, full def eles, shield, and leon knife to pvp with, because Maus have been "fixed" this game is over. Remember we need to be able to kill the other race for pvp to be fun and that is not possible in full def mode, nor can everyone afford top end armor.

amith600 and jacobino01 like this.
  13. KillShot

KillShot New Member

I understand both sides of the argument. There are for sure a lot of tweaks that need to happen. But I think both sides can agree on the following:
    • Xclass maus should not be do as much damage as they do now. It is to think that an xclass mau can do -10% damage what a pure mau can do. (Not sure if the -10% number is right, that was a number from BlueBerry)
      • Justifying that an xclass mau deserve this much dps is like saying that a melee can xclass to a striker and still be overpowered.
    • A melee maus should not have the same dps capabilities as a range mau.
    • If we are taking into considering that armor and elems can now affect MAUs stats; it should also be true that having no accuracy gloves or low accuracy makes it so that you can't hit dodge targets.

PaPaCharlie likes this.
  14. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

I suggest to disable support buffs working for mau's then.
    The problem is since the only pvp in this game is in crag mine nowadays and we always have sup buffs around you dont even notice that mau's are not op at all without sup buffs.
    When i met murdermachine in ether without sup buffs i did 4k hits on him, went off mau and did 4-5k hits on him with the staff without sup buffs.
    But when i hit him in mau with sup buffs in cw i did 6-7k but when i went off i only do 5-6k with staff with sup buffs, what is weird because without sup buffs i did more damage with the staff than with the mau.
    Sup buffs seem to be broken crazy for 70 mau's maybe that's what gm's need to focus on.
    So not the weak 55 and below mau's get nerved [specially Pegasus mau's have noticed how p00p their damage now is compared to the old op 51 arms]

15. amith600

amith600 Active Member

this update is faked up and baised towards one race/class ..... qq or not they dont care anyway ......
    ps after watiching the vid its sure says pay to win ... i mean play to win ...

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    jacobino01 likes this.
  16. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I knew this topic would receive the "cry" responses but information like this is what I was hoping for. GMs and devs can use this to start testing since I don't think any testing was done before the patch. I don't want Maus to be useless but this game is so out of balance right now adjustments need to be made. Testing how support buffs affect Maus is a good starting point. Maus I have pvped in Sette are not nearly as strong as they are in CW.

bube92 and amith600 like this.
  17. amith600

amith600 Active Member

how would u prefer cora with animus gaining 100% status form player rather than 50 % by using stone? any way redfox is good in runing things why cant they ruin this too :p

jacobino01 likes this.
  18. jacobino01

jacobino01 New Member

So... MAU'S now have all benefits of your equipment... dodge... atk... def...have 100k life... but can't be debuffed?

If can get all this good stuff... have to get the bad stuff too...buff removed....stun... and others.

19. soho919

soho919 New Member

ye NetNet here, what you staying is wrong, i am always using full def set only to crit bells but others have to use atk set to pvp
    You have to understand MAU have 100k hp with very high def like you D armor set and MAU even dodge if you have dodge set and boot, after you jump off you have a 2nd life too, in CW pvp, your MAU cannot be crit, cannot be debuffed, cannot be netted, their accuracy so high u hardly can dodge them, u dont even need accuracy glove, rush in in the front line with say 10 MAU already can push everyone away, your RL nokadota hit full 70D set around 5k, but MACABRA's MAU hit 9k which is almost double of RL's dmg, just tell me what weapon he use, what's his secret? remember, MAU has long range, and they do every single hit the similar dmg coz they have no skill CD, while your RL is a mage only do half of dmg and has skill CD, so tell me how a MAU is not op when it beats your RL by more than double of dmg? armor set like lin, when he's on MAU, he tanked 2 race and can run off 2 race chasing easily cause you cannot even stop him from running, after like 3 mins chasing him, he jumped off MAU, still has 2nd life we have to kill, if there's a HC like dama that can tank more than 10 people that are using 70 weapon. I am just talking about range MAU def is op as such, melee MAU dont even give a **** of people dmg, just can rush in and net freely and run around freely

I will just ask you 1 last question, if MAU are not OP, why do you reclass yourself to mage x MAU when u have been a mage for years? for fun only? i dont think so

amith600 likes this.
  20. Poddy

Poddy Member

HardAzz I am a pure class AR and don't have some of the elementals and gears of the 70s etc, but there is a few points, MAUs haven't been right for a while, we had paper defence, high repairs, low dps, range got nerfed etc in past and were a mediocre class especially for a race special.
    I find that they still need to tweak MAUs at the minute to either increase repairs or change the defence, I think the def is fine if it is for the tanky MAU (Goliath) but for the range MAU it's not what it should be, the same with the dps Goli + Cata
    My second point I will raise is the one I haven't seen mentioned and it involves armour sets / guild room and various other bugs to make their stats stupidly broken, it goes on across all the races and as a Bellato I am not idiotic enough to believe Bells are clean and know for a fact many currently are not legit.
    In short MAUs have been tweaked, but need further work. GMs need to BAN the buggers that's my 2 cents