[MARCH 28] RF 4.25 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xian95

xian95 New Member

you are right :D

2. xian95

xian95 New Member

GM , its okay u will update armors ,weapons ,maps, levels ,but making specific maps for each race...FCK your destroying the game. You think u can earn more by encouraging new players ,HELL NO..new players can quit anytime coz they will lost nothing.PLEASE think also how OLD PLAYERS FEELS about this coming update.. This is the only game i love because of PVP....i quitted many times but still coming back coz my heart belongs here,,,but this incoming update ...fck ,,,maybe its time to quit or transfer to another RF

RIP RF ONLINE REDFOX

3. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

I agree with you bro . Like we already talk . Let just wait . It will go back

4. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

I would suggest deploy this update to ZELHYR server . Let them boys test it out lol. If They reroll to titan Then you know not to deploy the patch on titan. Cause it ain’t working over there . And will not work on titan

Diletante likes this.
  5. Erene

Erene Active Member

You "old players" need to chill. RF needs change, I stayed in Sette Desert for an hour and nothing's happening (aside from Acc killing Bell newbs). Looked up on chat and see newbs asking for repel in VC/BM ('cause you know... lvl 70 Acc council ganging up on level 50- players.) It's way better if most players are level 60 or above in this game, because there is no real PVP. Sometimes we do get real PVP during CW, sometimes at Sette Desert, Jetso or at Novajan. BUT most of these PVPs are level 70s killing level 50-.

About what I suggested above, if it does happen then great, you can either play as a level 50, 60 or 70 on the respective maps with restrictions. It's like having RF Classic and the RF we have now. Cool, right?

Noob killers below.

bube92 and nedius004 like this.
  6. Seishin

Seishin Member

"Sette Desert, Ether, Hidden Elf Land, and Crag Mine will now be PvP maps shared by all races"

There are 4 maps to full pvp, I don't know why so many ppl complaining... probably these people want stay raiding lowbies at VC kkkk

petillocpta likes this.
  7. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

Many good and "bad" updates (like "HQ, Settlements, Volcanic Cauldron, Beast Mountain, Outcast's Land, Kartella Bio Lab 1&2, Jetso Island, and Elan will now be race specific maps")
    this will kill the "old" pvp like many players says, to dispute up against others races
    But we are in 2018 and i still dont see 1 animus 61+ (level cap is 70-80 right?)
    Acc still with without granade laucher lvl 1
    Wisdom talics dont work as should
    Defense debufs (weakness and vulnerability) will need a fix
    etc...

8. SiranGaming

SiranGaming New Member

Honestly coming from a perspective of an old time player coming back to the game these updates might bring a breath of fresh air but also help out with lowbies. As it stands right now leveling is a giant pain in the rear end ontop of training pt's. Was told need more holy chandras so I went HC and at 40 seems to be a hassle big time. More so when the only mobs that grant decent EXP comes with being one shotted all the time by higher players. Kinda annoying being ganked almost all the time when you just wanna level to present at least a challange instead of feeling like a level 1 going up against a raid level boss in WoW(Yes I used World of Warcraft for perspective.)

9. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello,
    There seems to be quite a bit of controversy and confusion here, so please allow me to clarify a few things for you all! For starters "required" map level restrictions are based upon a character's minimum level, while the range of the map's level is simply there as a suggestion. The suggestions are based upon the monster's difficulty in each corresponding zone, meaning if you are over the level recommendation, you may not receive experience from killing monsters on that specific map. To further clarify this point, with Volcanic Cauldron as an example, you are required to be at least level 40 to enter the map, but you will still be allowed to access to VC even if you are over level 50.
    Next, similar to many other video game updates, monumental changes to preexisting content will naturally generate large amounts of controversy and discontent. However, while we understand that the upcoming changes will not please everyone, our ultimate goal is to make RF Online a more enjoyable experience for everyone within the Rising Force community.
    Lastly, the information we have provided is only Part 1 of the patch notes! There are more updates to come and the GM Team is working hard towards finalizing the changes for you all. As soon as everything is ready, additional information will be uploaded onto this post.
    With that said, I want to personally thank you all for your patience and support and I genuinely hope you like what you have seen so far!
    - GM Clover

Seishin likes this.
  10. Zilard

Zilard Member

A very good job!!!

the part 2 is even better!!!

only one question

We will have a new server?

11. mclovin

mclovin New Member

and about animus, you will do anything?

Vermouth likes this.
  12. tvgame

tvgame New Member

take out ets? you are crazy ??? Many players do not have so much time to play and an ETS saved the xp of the day and you decide to withdraw? My God

petillocpta likes this.
  13. tr1e3ze

tr1e3ze Member

There will be new quest in the game, do not worry.

14. petillocpta

petillocpta New Member

do not remove the ets, this is crazy, it will leave the game unbalanced.

15. RiscaFaca

RiscaFaca Member

The best update. No more ETS.

Diletante likes this.
  16. avalonxd

avalonxd New Member

Dont remove ets...
    is so hard up lvl 50+, ets is the best way to do some exp...
    i never find players to do one BD... to do one party level... if dont have ETS i never up one level since one month !

17. klein

klein New Member

rent gold weapons with that awful gb drop rate hahaha funny

18. ArcWarden

ArcWarden New Member

What about the Palmas Lv. 55 Armor, Relics Lv. 55 Armor it's impossible to build up, takes more than a lifetime to figure it, I hope this patch changes its recipe to an easier way...

19. France

France Active Member

Part 2 of this update is great! Lv65 pvp weapons and Lv70 jetpacks! For those who are sating pvp will be reduced, wait until K2 portal will be blocked. Its going to be hell in there. Good luck Daily Questors.

20. tr1e3ze

tr1e3ze Member

Let's not forget that Speed Amulet / Ring is required for Bell and Cora, it is not necessary for ACC since the developer has added the attribute to them in the Amulet / Ring attack.
    What makes the PVP of ACC always more agile, not being necessary to be changing the accessories like Bell and cora have to do. Either you run or you attack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.