[MARCH 28] RF 4.25 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Well, now I am frustated, a guy that knows me making false accusation about me, every bellato know how hard I played to get exp and my gears.
    Pretty sure you knows me because few players from MantraMagic call me like that and I am wondering myself, if you knows me, probably we PL together, why did you do that false accusation?

2. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

plz don't point your finger to anybody, because of you don't have the possibilities to take advantage of OPN.
    GMs know how to sort all those ppl out who have taken this quest multiple times and all those will be punished for sure.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  3. SiranGaming

SiranGaming New Member

Might I offer a suggestion. Perhaps lock this thread because currently the last few pages are legit people going at each others throats and also trying to get others banned for no reason.. But more importantly there are many salt and hate filled messages. It's just a suggestion for right now.

4. lollypop

lollypop Member

I agree with Siran. Instead of the thread about the 4.25 update, it has turn into a flame war.

SiranGaming likes this.
  5. Terror

Terror New Member

I have played this game over 15 yrs, i have never had such feeling i really want to quit after this update, it turns the game to private server and toally different game from what we have been playing, there is always reason RF USA stayed so long and players still playing, the reason for me is gone, there are some points where the update can be good, but they totally changed the style and way to play the game, this is not what most of the players want

RFs over
    Red ****** over

BigFatarol, Diletante and Vermouth like this.
  6. superkiko100

superkiko100 New Member

Congratulations to the update that everyone expected to be scaring all the players of the server, the update only pleased the lazy ones who did not want to upar, I lost time in a server that does not respect the old players and hear new players that do not know nor play.
    You should see the European server working because I did all the tests and none of the hacking programs works, it is possible to open more than one rf and the premium account can open 2 characters from the same account, everything I told you to do to improve the server, but did not listen, taught I spent the step as the hack programs worked I taught to solve and once again did not listen, instead of repairing you created a patch that made the game worse. Thanks for the good times and thank you for making me stop playing RF Online.

7. TachibanaMei

TachibanaMei New Member

the GMs have not been impartial in the RF for a long time all the changes that they have been making only benefit the ACCs for a long time since I started to play this game, read republique and know the RED FOX STAFF will delete this comment I am sure, after all I'm spontaneous truth, long time I see BELLORA power fall and fall, GMs always login which race? ACC, I rarely see them of another race, except when they are in the CW visible to nuisance they come from bell or CORA, but in the rest of the time GM walks of acc, does pbs with them only helps the "strong" after GM does not want any more he knows of the other two races he does not care what BELL or CORA says, patch 4.25 was proof of this, several and several accs had quests with a reward of more than 400% bell almost no blush almost no then what means these updates are just to strengthen the accs and make the other two races quit the game

8. roberto201

roberto201 New Member

where do you find accessory craft stone and polishing stone?

9. rmnco

rmnco New Member

The same situation...

10. vinischumacher

vinischumacher New Member

RIP....

Attached Files:

11. AndersonWM

AndersonWM New Member

we need more information about these materials. How can we get the materials?

12. Petradienis

Petradienis New Member

Stuped update I leave this RF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.