[MARCH 28] RF 4.25 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

All the things that are obsolete in PVE with the new patch:

Good damage
    Good defense
    Good gear
    Tank class
    HC class
    Vampire gear
    Sharp gear
    Good luring skills
    Good parties
    Good players
    Strike team
    Def team
    And spec class is completely worthless thanks to nerf towers and NJ at HQ

GG this update is trash. Classes and good gear are almost meaningless.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    juninhogaucho and Vermouth like this.
  2. Dhane

Dhane Active Member

so many lowbies crying and wanted to be spoonfed

FYI,
    i made a bellato from level 1 and guess what i turned 52 up to this day with raiders everywhere. it is just because you guys have the lack of willpower to push your level.

I hope this update is made to a new fresh server where those lowbies that wanted to e seperated from the main server wn't be bothered by highbies so that those who tell that highbies love ganking lowbies won't have any reason to stop playing.

Leave Titan Alone

3. AdityaCS

AdityaCS New Member

Quit ??
    Maybe yes maybe no
    Quit because Raider ? - NO
    Quit because hard to level up ? - NO
    Quit because SOD 3 everyday ? NO
    Quit because got many times LD ? NO
    Quit because got bully by other race ? NO
    Quit because this new patch 4.25 ?
    Absolutly YES

See you arround
    RF RIPFOX
    Good luck

Vermouth, toral and arkit like this.
  4. Seishin

Seishin Member

Damn guys, how can u all cry so much? :mad:o_O

5. arkit

arkit Member

What are comparison between Redfox and Previous RF Online Publisher based on Old Players Opinion? I know each publisher had their own bad side but lets talk whats positive thing about them that hopefully helps our current publisher making Introspection for themselves.

1. How active was Gamemaster from each Company?

C*R Publisher: Lots of active GM in Game almost no need to write DQA about your complaints because all of them were online at game. GM will follow a player in game for awhile if they suspect them doing bugs and hacking. They apply their rules based on Terms and Service.

G*me*ampus: Less Active Gamemasters in game but they were more Strict about their rules about Buggers, Hackers and RMT. They were active responder to DQA and sometime reply our ticket at same day. They wont follow you in game but you will get temporary ban until you explain whats happening. Remember Banhammer from GM Kh*kri! They did great job by destroying gold spammers and their business.

Redfox Company: Take a deep breath and describe them yourself. I never seen such company made lots of Terms and Service but did not apply them.

2. How about events from each RF Online Publisher?

C*R Publisher: C*R ppl will never forgets about Raffle HDH Elems Event, Excelsior Drop Events, Even Kamasoon Sword, Gold Knife/Int 60 weapons from Gold Box, Mask lvl 57+6, Exchange jet pack +4 to +5 from chooty event, Chooty drop usefull stuff like excelsiars, Daily Stamp Event and Gold Bar Event. Lots of event for both CC user and Non CC User.

G*me*ampus: Raffle Event to win Hdh, Weapon Seal Event, Monthly CC Sales, Bonus CC Event, PvP Tournaments, Superior Armor drops Event, Gold JP/Weapons Event drops from Chooty, CB Event.

Redfox Event? Cut all CPT Point for first 3 months to encourage pvp in cw but they discontinue to cut CPT now, chooty drops something not useful lvl 65+ players, New mask event but impossible to upgrade anddd? Lets take a deep breath and let us try remember them again.

How about lowbie players from previous publisher till now?
    C*R: Less lowbie criers and no one complained being raided in Volcanic Cauldron, Beast Mountains, Outcast Land by Lvl 57+ Raiders.

G*mec*mpus: Same as the previous publisher. Lots of new players from various country. More players from new servers.

Redfox: Lowbies crying everyday being raided by Highbies. There were many chance to play new servers from lvl 1 to 55 with nice event but they choose to play in server with Full Of High Level Players and You can do ETS which were not implemented during C*R Era. Let me ask you a question. What are difference being raided by lvl 60 and lvl 70 if you were still got 1 shooted? Levels are just numbers but does not mean you can survive from lvl 60 and 70 players that easy especially those who roam in Sette with lvl 40 armor.

I hope what i write can represent what most old players think. Sorry if i made some wrong words but i write everything based on player opinion!

Regards,
    MafiaTank AKIRA

AdityaCS and Vermouth like this.
  6. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

This guy know extactly wtf going on . Absolutely nail it .

This patch does give solo noobie newbie friendly. But they turn into a single pve game . It’s not what rf is all about . I can solo 45-60 bd alone with 53 in trash gear . 2 hit to kill Thor is a joke .

I came back to rf many time because of how the game play. Rf is about playing together . You take all the good thing that make rf is rf . Server status “ Normal “ is that what you want ?

5x bonus event, BD empty, vc empty, jetso empty, BM empty , OCL empty.

not gonna lie, for the firs time I feel I miss seeing cora and bell while im exp.

7. toral

toral New Member

Yea because players here mostly have been played this game for years, unlike you just stayed HQ purely buying HMW never seen you outside HQ ;) you havent even gone into elfland, neither u would know there's still caravan in elfland, lvl 70+ enter map but empty, you probably dont even know the EXP of jetso mobs because none have seen you there, neither you know what happens to jetso pb or the herodian pb? do you know what happens to everything while you saying people cry so much? if you do, i am sorry for accusation, how about you tell me here what you know before you saying others crying so much

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    AdityaCS and nedius004 like this.
  8. carlitosdz2017

carlitosdz2017 Member

The HQ posts that are in trouble on this path, those who like to play have been great.

9. Erene

Erene Active Member

Such a shame. I actually like this update. The problem is, with this big of an update, it will have a lot of bugs and problems as well.

The good:
    1. Monster relocation
    2. New daily quests
    3. Level restrictions

The bad:
    1. Monsters are too weak
    2. PitBosses are too weak (with few exceptions)
    3. Some race specific maps aren't really specific (Passage from Crag Mine to Solus/Haram/213 etc)
    4. Some classes aren't very useful anymore until they reach a certain level (60+)
    5. Most bugs from the test server still remains
    6. Too many bugs
    I haven't seen any level 70 on Bell-side repeating this quest.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Vermouth likes this.
  10. xian95

xian95 New Member

Bring Back the OLD ONE!!!

kreizdhane likes this.
  11. vondiehll

vondiehll Active Member

The cry is free.

I'm enjoying the new patch.;)

12. 4driano

4driano Active Member

No further words.
    I totally agree with you, specific maps turn this patch into a stupid kickback instead update.

conelol18 likes this.
  13. lollypop

lollypop Member

I like your previous posts with regards to the new update because they all showed the actual RF gameplay and how the new update has drastically changed it. You also presented solutions to the "problems" with the new update. Last, but not least, you organize your posts wonderfully.

With this recent post of yours, however, the comparison is a bit unfair because the game doesn't much of an audience as it did back then. This translates to lesser profit (if any). But you're hopeful that they might maneuver this game so that everyone that plays it will love it.

14. [GM]Clover

[GM]Clover RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello superkiko100,
    I'm not quite sure where you got this information from, but I would like to go on record and state that we have no plans of shutting down the RF Online USA Server. I understand this update has been less than ideal for most players but we are working around the clock to not only fix the current bugs, but also to make some slight adjustments to comply with player desires in this update. As for the other matter, I am not sure which GM you spoke to regarding this matter, but they probably threatened to kick you for spreading false information.
    - GM Clover

15. conelol18

conelol18 New Member

Clover, can you please check this ticket, its a important issue that I am having ( not about update) #56245

16. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

With all the bells lvling in VC after the update, it's quite obvious that the game benefits from keeping high lvls from destroying exp parties over and over and over. Many long time players say that "we all went thru a phase when we were noobs and got raped too." BUT, that doesn't change the fact that for every 1 player who can survive the abuse, another 2 will quit. With that said, I still think the race specific maps are a bad idea. There are better ways to keep lowbies relatively safe so they can exp.

1. Put a time limit on how long a high lvl can be in a lowbie map
    2. Put a limit on how many times a high lvl can kill a low lvl
    3. Put towers or strong mobs that give LD in PL areas to protect lowbies
    4. Create race specific maps that only give 80% of the exp as the FFA maps.
    5. Make entry into lowbie maps very expensive for high lvl players.

Imagine if you were a lvl 60 trying to kill a baba party and you also had to fight off Naroom Crawler Captain monsters at the same time. That would be much more exciting and challenging than what we have now.

Dying while trying to exp is probably the single largest driving force for players to want to get stronger.

17. BellCrossX1

BellCrossX1 Member

Makes me laugh to read this "less than ideal" haha. YOU JUST COMPLETELY MESSED UP IN EVERYTHING !
    1. You still have no Update of Protection Guard (Hackshield) to prevent the use of Cheat Eingine
    2. You still have no solution for the OPN Quest Bug abuse (you depend on others to send in ticket)
    3. You still have no solution for the abuse of some certain quests that gives you up to 15000 EXP by finishing 1 Quest
      upload_2018-4-4_14-47-48.jpeg

View attachment 19684

4. Even the players insisted that GMs are online to observe "EVERY SINGLE CW" you refused to do so (Armor Bug abuse)
    5. I think no one of you incompetent GMs really understands what damage you caused to this game!!!!
    • An Update that is full of BUGS - that is something that isn't allowed to happen on an official server !
    • Some people have huge lvl Advantage now and I bet 100 $ that you won't undo the Quest bug abuse for those who abused it. Same counts for the abuse of the single Quest that gives you up to 15000 % EXP
    We told you at the very first day of the update to shutdown the server until you have fixed everything, but you insisted to keep the server running and ignored the majority of the community. You guys completely ruined the game and just to fix some bugs won't undo the abuse of Quest that already happened. In fact I am wrong and you already have a solution how to undo the quest bug abuse that already happened enlighten me.

Currently there is no difference on playing on a private server or your global server except of a few things.
    • Nr. 1: The privat server has a higher population than yours
    • Nr. 2: I can achieve my goals way faster on a privat server
    • Nr. 3 The support service on a privat server is far better than yours rights now
    • Nr. 4 I do not have to spend any $ on a privat server to reach the final goals
    So let me allow to ask you one question. Why should will still stay on the official server of playredfox when there is no service at all and the advantage clearly speaks for the the privat servers ?

Here is my list of BELLS that I apppoint for Quest Bug abuse

Jaylah
    zSaakz
    Tenebra
    Hyperlink
    Sango
    HolyLight
    Saitama
    Lerel
    Wende
    LoriYagami
    GoofWar
    [Turner]
    Yakumy
    PingGinator
    Blueberry

Greetings by Xerath​

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  18. iamboo

iamboo New Member

GM Clover, When you guys make new update, don't change things,
    Improve them instead. For instance, Make these maps shared by all races again: cauldron, kartella bio lab 1 and 2, beast mountain, outcast land, jetso c and b and elan plateu. These maps are really interesting, fun, entertaining and important in interactive play.You Gm and the rf redfox development team probably and must know this. These are what I and my whole guild spend, play and stay for, here in rf online redfox. This is a very crucial thing for the majority of players here. So please GM clover kindly inform the rf team and bring back this original Rf online set up. Thank you so much

IGN and class: Ximazu, berserker
    Race and level: Bellato, Lvl 67
    Server:Titan
    Guild: MantraMagick

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  19. Erene

Erene Active Member

Yes. Please check me I'm abusing the quest and doing it repeatedly. Oh, look a video of me constantly clicking on the NPC! That must be the bug! (Ban Hyperlink!) Also add Eternia on the list since I'm doing it once a day on that character.

This post says abusing the bug means doing it multiple times a day. There is nothing that says you cannot do it once a day.

Vermouth likes this.
  20. HardAzz

HardAzz Active Member

I am confused... Isn't OPN a lvl 53 - 55 quest? Wouldn't anyone doing this quest above lvl 55 be abusing a bug no matter how many times a day they do it?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Vermouth and Erene like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.