[MARCH 28] RF 4.25 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

This what old players want
    Keep same update like now
    Bring back PVP in all maps
    Bring back Mobs Hp and damage
    Delete the pb Spawn notice
    Bring back old pb Hp
    Bring back old Mau defense and Hp
    Put back old Tower damage
    Delete warp stoned and make map porting free
    Make gold items not rental and lower the gold Points price
    Put back charms and generaters in NPC for money

iamboo and Immortal like this.
  2. Crinshe

Crinshe New Member

this is not what old players want, dont mislead, we do not want the update like now
    you new players or lowbies like it because its easy to up summon and no pvp in exp/farm maps
    simple reroll the patch, give summon perma boost in rate, put mobs in HQ area for lowbies to EXP and farm, so they dont have to suffer from raiding, that's all, instead of fixing million bugs and totally change the game play style most people that played this game for years want

arkit likes this.
  3. Jujurakupesek

Jujurakupesek New Member

You said this is what old players want? Are you drunk? You can simply see the impact of this update. Today is public holiday (good friday) but the server is NORMAL, when was the last time u saw NORMAL server for titan?

Nokadodama likes this.
  4. Sulivan

Sulivan New Member

A very bad update. I don't want to log in to RF at all. It's not interesting.

Nokadodama likes this.
  5. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

I agree with this . Bring back ets too .

6. motainai

motainai Member

where to farm now disena/dallant/cp before and either or jetso nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    ?packing update

7. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

Vc ? Though vc would be pack with farmer

8. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

I was being generous and was ok with them changing stuf back to old but i am not anymore they can let the patch stay fix the bug and change some stuf maybe old players wil leave but new players wil come inplace of the old players if all old players gonne they can fully delete both servers and start with fully new server Titan is full of hacked stuf

9. Mexx305

Mexx305 Member

New players come play here? I told many times. It server alive because here many PB`s was FFA and was many pvp raiders. Server seems like alive. But now if u exp on locations you never see another race.

it has always been the case that one race is more popular than others so the other two races combined into an alliance on CW and PB`s so as not to let you become stronger than a race played by many players. Players themselves have made a balance in the game, now it all comes down to the fact that the most popular race, always dominate.
    Bells nerf, animus not up, good day for ACC and it never change.

Tnx GM for kill 2 race. Now it good game PvE. Only up on null locatinons and going CW-where there will never be except Accretians.

10. Strakam

Strakam New Member

This update makes a ****, RedFox has made RF official in private RF. who likes this update GG, for me it's time to leave RF after 8 years of play, good life to everyone.

Nokadodama likes this.
  11. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

I want to say that i think this patch has lots of potential and i look forward to seeing where it goes after all the bugs have been seen to.

I don't agree with the players complaining about the PVP/PVE maps devided because we all know they use dirty and or even hacking exploits for easy kills, or netting players to lure mobs over other players so they lose exp ( mostly Accretia do this spiteful tactic ), oh and even camping spots and ganking 4-1 ratio isn't PvP i just see other players scared that if other players get stronger it will expose players with too much free time to Grind exp or camp HSK for HMW to be average players.

This is a heathy way to keep the main server populated and there are some very good ideas like level caps for raiding parties but remember many games are doing PVP and PVE areas and this game should evolve to meet the players with little time to play ( have jobs, families and responsibilities ) to get a balanced chance to get good or high enough level to pvp on pvp maps.

Keep up the good work Guys at RedFox and i hope this improves even more.

nedius004 likes this.
  12. kreizdhane

kreizdhane New Member

Keep the server populated? Have you been in the 2 race? (Cora and Bellato)
    In all RF Server this is the server from Official to Private Server game play.
    This is a ******** update which didn't help the players to stay in the game
    which results people quitting the game. The essence of RF Online was gone in an
    instant.

Gayabsitu0718 and iamboo like this.
  13. iamboo

iamboo New Member

Rf redfox team you must be aware and concern about our comments and feebacks here.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  14. iamboo

iamboo New Member

Giustissimo. I 100% agree with you. This summarise all what the majority of the players here desires and needs.
    Rf redfox team must know these. They must please their clients. These are the essential things that will make their business work.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  15. iamboo

iamboo New Member

Exactly, Lets hope that GMs kindly again fix these issues and errors of this 4.25 update.

16. Strakam

Strakam New Member

if you want to level and have objects easily, play on private server.This server must be officially, if you want to become strong you have to sweat to be .. this is the difference between private and official servers

henriqueml likes this.
  17. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

Wel now it wil atract players from private servers to

18. Crinshe

Crinshe New Member

private server is around 20 times cheaper than this server, they dont need to move here to play the same game with 20 time higher in price

iamboo and 4driano like this.
  19. iamboo

iamboo New Member

You've said it. Rf redfox team must return the original rf online redfox.
    They need to bring back the first version of rf before this 4.25 update.

20. 4driano

4driano Active Member

Who have been playing on private server will never adapt in this server, because here is toooooo overpriced, everything has high prices.

Nokadodama and Mexx305 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.