[MARCH 28] RF 4.25 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeColor

LeColor New Member

@GMs Is tower DMG lowered on a purpose ? Or is that a bug ?

2. samsonite

samsonite New Member

Because of update, some of Lv 70 players just reach 79~80 with a quest. Well done.

France likes this.
  3. LeColor

LeColor New Member

Explain ?

4. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

these bugged quests only give that massive exp when they appear at lvl 55-59.
    you can't obtain them, those are old npc quests that were still in your quest journal and got bugged through the new patch.
    rofll.jpg
    i got the same quest done at a lvl 62 char and it only gave 67%.
    "only":D:D:D
    also these lowie chars cant enter jetso to do these bugged quests.
    this patch is still a joke tho:confused:

Vermouth likes this.
  5. Kroux

Kroux Member

You must be kidding?

6. samsonite

samsonite New Member

Oh, I just heard someone reach 79 because of bug. no proof anyway.

Agree. New update with full of bugs. Now, we are "Guinea pigs."

7. Leksart

Leksart Member

Need vendors at new area, because if you out of teleports, you would stuck in some locations forever

Biolaboratory - unable hq warp, stucked there until cw.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  8. LezRock

LezRock Member

What's the sense of their so-Called "Test Server"?
    after this update was just full of Crappy Sh*ts

iamboo likes this.
  9. henriqueml

henriqueml New Member

Can you guys bring back the old server ? this one need to fix a lot of bugs, its a wast of time.

iamboo likes this.
  10. LeColor

LeColor New Member

I really like the update guys ! Good work, keep it up ! :) Dont listen to these kids crying, just keep doing what you are doing!

nedius004 likes this.
  11. juninhogaucho

juninhogaucho New Member

They made their great mistake when they've changed the essence of the game. I suppose when this game has been created, it wasn't their inttention to make it a easy game to play, it was meant to be difficult. But REWARDING!
    Now, you guys just changed all this and demand players to get used to it.
    It's not the correct way to do things, you don't change the main attractive of the game, you just adjust things and features to try to improve it. I also would like to say it's only my opinion, and for sure it'll have people that like and people that not. But, as one member above said, you guys should made a pool in order to have a decent feedback about the opinion from this new patch.

12. lollypop

lollypop Member

I've been looking forward to an update but these are a bit too much at once. I would've preferred a gradual release of changes. From new map implementations and new quests, these are a bit too much to take in at once. (Just my 2 cents)

Vermouth likes this.
  13. LARFY

LARFY New Member

At first, I was skeptic about this patch because it looks like it's a lowbie friendly. But, as a player since 2006, I consider this patch as a result of dumb people brainstorming and end up with a foolish result. They add a few nice things, remove most that make this game going, ignore the players' suggestion, and add things that increases the players' frustrations.

1. The nice thing for me is the elan, beast mountain, and the outcast becomes race specific. The monsters as well are not that hard to kill. Easier for low-level players.

"They should have ended there."

a. Why oh why did you change the ether and crag mine people.

- Where is the fun now-

- You should have retained those areas for PVP and CW for high and low levels.

b. STILL HIGH UPGRADE FAILURE AND ITEM BREAKING

- The management should have focused on making their player stronger with decrease item break and failure.
    That should have solved the problem in playing in these maps. Instead of allowing their players to use and
    upgrade exceptional gears, you people come up with just lowering the power and HP of the monster.
    YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY NOT LISTENING TO YOUR PLAYERS.
    ONE OF THE MAIN REASON WHY WE PLAY ONLINE GAMES IS TO WEAR RARE, EXOTICS, AND OVER UPGRADED GEARS WITH EASE TO COMBAT MONSTERS AND OTHER PLAYER.
    - NOT LIKE THESE THAT WE ARE STILL WEARING CRAP ITEMS KILLING CRAP MONSTERS AND CAN RARELY COMPETE due to your overwhelming upgrade failures and item fragility.

2. You remove and lessen most of the things that make this game going. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING?

a. HERODIAN MACHINE quest removed- one of the essential components of leveling up.

b. ORE rewards become HALF full- with your colossal upgrading failures, you continue to **** your players.

c. TOWER DAMAGE TOO WEAK- GUYS! THEY JUST MADE YOUR SPECS MORE USELESS NOW.
    THEY MADE IT USELESS BEFORE WHEN THEY CANCEL GEAR CREATION OF LVL 50 UP.

3. Finally, you add things that increase your players' frustrations.

a. First- WARP STONE- expensive as hell. UNREALISTIC FOR SOMETHING about MAP THAT THEY
    DECLARED RACE SPECIFIC. WHAT KIND of race-specific is that if it's too expensive.

- cannot even return to HQ from Kartella 1 and 2.

b. Second- THE BUFF- MY GOD! What kind of management are you! Expensive and just level 6? I am
    curious who comes up with this idea. I what to know what he's thinking. I bet no one of you there knows how
    this game works. You probably know the mechanics, but you do not know this game at all.

c. Third -repeatable quest- hunt 50 to 70 monsters and gives you five pcs of green pots. no experience bonus
    or other things- JUST 5 PIECES OF GREEN CURE POTS! AMAZING IDEA!

d. Fourth - Show off there + 7 Golden gears- Items that can be rented for only 30 days but takes a lifetime to
    Acquire. FUNNY WAY OF PROMOTING YOU CASH SHOPS AND YOUR GAME. I BET YOU SHOW THIS
    OFF SO THAT YOUR PLAYER WILL DROOL ON IT AND HOPE THAT YOUR PLAYERS WILL BUY
    EXCESSIVELY ON YOUR CASH SHOP. STUPID IDEA. HAHAHAHA!!

THIS GAME JUST BECOME MORE of a “NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE IT.” DUMB IDEA FOR SHORT.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  14. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

Pop up message every few min . I feel like I play a Chinese mobile games

15. Prototype84

Prototype84 New Member

Bellato M.A.U. Stat Adjustment
    • M.A.U. stats will now scale according to Armor and Weapon enhancements
    How about this?
    how does it work?
    and does it work at all?

16. nedius004

nedius004 Active Member

what i heard becoz of this maus have more hp more attack and more defense they dint even change summons and evry new update they change maus summons inplace of making them better they make them always worse with evry update whe stil have max lvl 61+ summons on cora they need to make a new charm or item for summons wtf 500 shots ammo make somthing rental and no shots for summons and make it easyer to lvl summons like make that our summons are always 1 lvl above us

17. Nokadodama

Nokadodama New Member

So I heard the server test was created and they didn't test the feedbacks given by the players ... In the test server it already had A LOT of problems, the players spoke about it and they didnt test again ... they just did this trash update without check if it was ok. And dude, this is SO not ok! You guys r not listening us. This update is the worst of all I have ever seen.

iamboo and Triztt like this.
  18. delpupo

delpupo New Member

Do you guys know, right? Among all these bugs there is quests that gives you exp, more than 1% per time and for random ppls this quest is bugged and unlimited. I mean, there are players doing this quest over and over again, and you know what?! Yes, this is happening with 70+ players, Yes, 70+ players, not all of them, random players only. Someone said here in this forum some players was lvl 70 yesterday and 80 today, I don't know them, I don't know if its true they r Lvl 80 today but this is very possible with this quests buggeds (that i know its real).

19. kreizdhane

kreizdhane New Member

Bullshiit update bring back the old patch everything went disaster.

sergiofolha, Triztt, Crinshe and 3 others like this.
  20. Crinshe

Crinshe New Member

just rollback the game to the date before this ridiculous update, just make little changes on what people feel they can be useful on the original version, even if you change nothing, it's 1000% better than the version now. Do not change the whole style of the game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.