March 1st Poll: Cash Shop Prices

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Lupinsan, Mar 1, 2016.

?

How should we approach Cash Shop prices?

1. Keep prices the same, but have more sales

13.0%
  2. Lower prices, but fewer sales

86.0%
  3. It is fine the way it is

1.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

that's cause you're hardcore, sir. ;) some people just want a handout, or advantage over others. That's why they cry

SolidXz likes this.
  2. ClearShot

ClearShot New Member

It is so funny to read their currency better then my country, but keep complaining about discount, just pls dont make another drama on RF, and dont be a keyboard warrior :p

NINJAFoxHound likes this.
  3. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

teleport pots should defo be cheaper, same for them beginner-intermediate amulets.

4. AyyLMAO

AyyLMAO Active Member

I don't agree with you. I think teleport potions and Beginner/Intermediate sets are priced correctly.

Demented and NINJAFoxHound like this.
  5. Demented

Teleports are priced fine. They're a luxury item, and they shouldn't be any cheaper. Otherwise they'll get used more than they already do (which is a generic **** ton)

SolidXz likes this.
  6. Chappie

Chappie New Member

Since I got tired of reading so many crap I'll post for the first time in this game forum. Let me explain to you Americans and Europeans, first of all this is an global game, and yes, you will think that we third world country ppl are whining about our point of view, but we aren't, since the Brazilian server closed 6 years ago, many Brazilians migrated to the global server. First thing you need to understand is that, don't come with that ******** that were are paying less than you for the same product, by the time GC started with rf online, they already had eprepag for their other games, and their deal with eprepag was for a fix price, and that fixed price it was the price or country have been paying for dollar for last 5 years or so, usually our economy gets fucked up cause of political crisis which we are having last months here at our country. Now I'll add to this text the info for you to know that our salary didn't double up like dolar did for us, and the numbers of people getting fired every day have been growing up for the last six months. Don't come with your crap argument that we wanna to pay less for the same product, for both of you Americans and Europeans that have stable economy, you guys don't have problems like we the third world countries do. You all are asking us, to pay twice the price for the same product we have been buying last 3
    Or more years for the same price, than let me ask you Americans and Europeans, would like to work the twice for buying the same product?? Well u don't need to answer I already know the answer, besides most of brs that play this game, I have a enough goods to pay for any price chosen, but I feel bad for my country brothers, that first of all cant explain to you like I did what is really happening cause
    They don't know enough English, than second but not less important, have to struggle everyday to get paid lot less than you do, and have to listen to that ******** that we are trying to get advantage. Sorry, fellow American and Europeans friends, just for being born where you guys are born, you already have a big advantage, and for both of you the price is pretty much fix, why wouldn't be fix as well for the third world contries ?? You should all be more respectful for the human being just as this company if they do not add fair enough payment methods to the other countries.

EmokillFallen likes this.
  7. Demented

That's a big block of text. I feel as tho i'm not gonna miss out on anything by skipping it o_O

8. Ryone

Ryone New Member

They should make stacks of 99 hp pots for wholesale price tho. (Being biased here coz im planning to make a merc on the new server)

9. IamSketchy

IamSketchy Active Member

Like you said this is a GLOBAL RF Online. So why should brazillians get it cheaper LOL. Surely if it's global everyone spends the same amount right???? ******* idiots pissing me off with this E-Prepag ****, if you can't afford cc, don't buy it. SIMPLE.

Noodles likes this.
  10. bingle

bingle New Member

How can it be fair if you guys get it cheaper? Or maybe your definition of fair is different? lol

IamSketchy likes this.
  11. IamSketchy

IamSketchy Active Member

Lmfao contradictions are all over the ******* place

12. BCUMS

BCUMS Active Member

Anyone else really not care about the prices???

[​IMG]

13. excaliber

excaliber Member

Very amused that people think they should have cheaper in game items because their currency is next to useless or badly de-valued.....

Do I write to Every Foreign company that sells items cheaper in other countries than I can buy in my country?
    The answer is no , That is life! So please think about it before you start demanding cheaper items , no doubt the actual cost of living is far lower in your country than Europe.... did you ever consider that?

Corssa, Lingueeni, Demented and 3 others like this.
  14. Chappie

Chappie New Member

. First of all like I said in my post I can pay for any price. Second looking at your picture I understand that probably your parents pay your bills and you probably never had to work, yes we will not pay twice the price just cause punks like you that never had to work for any **** wants. Xoxo

15. Chappie

Chappie New Member

Resuming it all, the word I use to define you is ignorant.

AyyLMAO likes this.
  16. IamSketchy

IamSketchy Active Member

Actually I work bro, I'm an accountant, I provide for myself, pay my bills so you're wrong there mate. You are judging me based on my looks, that makes you ignorant too, little hypocrite :)

17. Erene

Erene Active Member

Hypocrites-hypocrites-everywhere.jpg

18. ArkthuriuS

ArkthuriuS Member

I guess what people mean is that price for cash should be rated according to the country's currency conversion rate + minimum wage. Cuz its really hard to compare "Cost"between countries. But wtf can redfox do, the world is fucked, our politician ****.
    They can try sorting it out, and ofc, people will abuse it.

I am brazilian myself, I know how "more expensive'cash can be in comparison to someone from the US for example. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country kinda shows it all.

But also costs, inflation, etc. Too complicated. Redfox is not here to fix the world lol. They'd have to hire some economist to make it "fair/balanced" and still, some ppl would abuse of it.

IamSketchy likes this.
  19. [GM]Lupinsan

[GM]Lupinsan RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you all for your replies to this poll. We appreciate your feedback and will be reviewing this thread for suggestions on changes for the future.

CookieLoJ and Noodles like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.