make matchmaking

Discussion in 'Etc' started by Gemfighter, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Gemfighter

Gemfighter Member

so ive been on and off this game for the longest time and one thing i would like to bring up is matchmaking.

I believe if this game had a matchmaking system where you can make room and click matchmake or also create room invite 3 of your friends then matchmake for a team battle in which games would randomly match up people.
    Im not saying take away game creating but to make an option for matchmaking for the reason there are so many maps unplayed/strong ppl teaming together and discouraging others/ players joining rooms and leaving quick/Kickers.
    I beleive if you talk and make a matchmaking system people will be less bored due to rooms and games being hardy sometimes.
    need this

2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

We had the random stage selection for the longest time, and that tends to kill everyone's interest to stay in rooms that have those. I think most people would just play maps that they know they'll enter

3. Gemfighter

Gemfighter Member

you can't make that statement for everyone because when i had random rooms i had ppl come in saying <3 love random btw this is about matchmaking

4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

there are definitely some people who do it, but the majority is centered around mainly:
    Glacier, Third Rock, Moon, Dos, and most of all, blacktop (yes demo is not in the list)

The rest are played at a very minimal level. This is through my obvservation.