Make em Carats or lower the Price

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by Rimsky, Aug 2, 2016.

?

support

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Rimsky

Rimsky Member

so i was going through the shop and there was in Exo i wanted i couldnt find it then i started wondering why do we even have some of these exos nobody buys them i mean if you had 1k rc would you actually buy demon samurai exo you wouldnt its not good not worth 10 $ anyways RumbleFighter_08022016-174844.jpg theres plunger nobody buys that exo only people who have it are the people who bought it as soon as it came out and didnt know what it did i might be wrong and people buy this exo but i havent seen this exo in a long time make it carat people will buy it you have something nobody is getting why keep it and theres alot of exos where that comes from RumbleFighter_08022016-174643.jpg
    theres both Fantastic football exos both jelly man i wont say nothing about Hit and run its a good exo but people dont buy it and Rf pretty much gives newbs Magma destroyer fantastic football was definatly not worth it Jelly man purple has stats so its fine RumbleFighter_08022016-174631.jpg
    both samurai exos even newbs who just started playing rf today after seeing this on Training they probably dont even use it and i know if youve been playing RF for a long time you probobly have like 8 of these from lucky chest idk about Dulla yah can decide.weather it should be carats or stay rc but if it does it definatly needs to be like 500 rc RumbleFighter_08022016-195238.jpg
    There is really no diffrence between these 3 exos besides the color but really the V skills and B skills are the same (iam sure i havent really seen the exo alot) but there rc that makes no sense at all why waste money on them when you can littereally get the exo for 15k carat RumbleFighter_08022016-195058.jpg
    nobody gets strom punisher the exo isnt bad but at least lower the price or something so people more people can get it RumbleFighter_08022016-194952.jpg
    Forgotten sakura theres nothing wrong with this exo beseides the fact that its forgotten and it has Sakura in the name ( naruto fans you know who you are ) i havent really seen this exo in action i remember seing this exo used like 4 times its good but its not being bought lower the price this exo is rc spark cuttle fish its already really cheap but nobody is buying it still ive been told people use it alot in Demo so it might be good the way it is RumbleFighter_08022016-195050.jpg
    havent seen Pulse launcher so i dont remember anything i if its not being bought lower the price or if its bad just make it carat. RumbleFighter_08022016-195109.jpg
    Now this one is t sad Alpha white exo is defianatly worth it many of the people who had it stopped playing or practically dont use it lower it so many more people want it i cant post any more pics lol ill post a short part 2 this is just an idea the rc skill items heavily outweight the carats you can call me cheap if you want but if you had 10$ to spend on this game would you buy any of these :I yeah not only do that but ill make the percentage of people on RF saying theres no carat stuff at least stop ill post this later under suggestions exo support it if you agree i posted here first cause people mostly stay on here then anywhere else at least to my knowledge

Attached Files:

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. Rimsky

Rimsky Member

i could of done better with this iam sorry lol

3. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Seems about right
    I can agree

4. Rimsky

Rimsky Member

Thank you I expected to get mostly negative comments on this the second one will probably come out Tommorow

5. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Were all of the pictures necessary? At least crop. Anyways, this isn't a bad idea at all. I don't know about Pulse Launcher but you're right about most of these. A lot of the older scrolls and exocores could definitely use a pricetag nerf. Xinyi Liuhe Quan was temporarily available for carats in the past, so I don't see why they couldn't do that again at the very least. A permanent change is definitely more preferable though.

Oh and -negative comment-

6. Danqw

Danqw Member

Maybe its nimonixs fault :eek:

I agree with this though

7. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

1. Samurai/Demon Samurai ExoCore I don't even think it's worth $10 tbh and I would never purchase it even if it was carats but I think it's better off being a carat exo (Imo)

2. I don't really care if Plunger is OP or not.. If I had $10 I would buy that exo because it's funny and it seems like a troll type exo to play with compared to all those OP and more powerful exos (Ex. Medusa, Berserker and Blazing Enforcer) These are actually op.

3. I'm pretty jealous that beginners get a free PERMANENT Magma Destroyer upon making a new account..
    The Football Exo is pretty much exactly like that Rare ExoCore L460 (Alchemist Only). Honestly If I had enough more than $50 being spent on RF I would have bought Hit and Run again because I miss that exo and I'd rather use this instead of Devil Fang..
    I also had Jellyman but I had the Blueberry one b/c of the stats that it gave with it which is pretty good imo and it's funny exo to use just like the Plunger. If I had the money I'd buy all of those exos as well as the fanatic football and Magma Destroyer but as for the rest I don't really care for them nor would I pay for it so It seems as it'd be better off being carat exo's.

4. Imo Alpha White and Storm Punisher is probably one of the best Alchemist Exocore that is up to date. Since they boxed Yaki Cannon and i'm 100% sure no one wants to gamble on those boxes.

5. I like Spark Cuttlefish it's a good and cheap Elementalist Exo that is RC.

6. The only difference between Youngblood Wolf and Moon/Night Wolf is that the slide kick/ram rolley type combo that the RC one has that the carat one doesn't but everything else is pretty much the same. I think those are good the way that they are.
    But as for the other exo's that you listed above that don't care for nor mention could either stay as rc or become carats but either way... I still wouldn't buy them

8. Rimsky

Rimsky Member

Plungers V skill is basically a skeleton bomb and B skill is not very good the defiantly is carats same for catromencer but there just giving it away in black friday box
    there pretty much giving fanatic footbal exo away in daily quest box because its not being bought which is why i propose making it carats I mean would you ever find Snake shaman in daily quest box.
    Theres 3 jelly man exos i propose to make the other 2 carats but keep blueberry the way it was because of the stats Magma destroyer worth is lower than its cost in the shop

your right about alpha white nobody is buying tho so i proposed they lower the price instead of having it be carats

Spark cuttle fish isnt even worth the RC if it was everyone would of had it
    Moon/Night Wolf shouldnt really be rc all over a slide kick and a wam

9. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

It doesn't really bother me that Plunger is an RC exo.

I'd rather buy Moon Wolf instead of Youngblood Wolf.. I honestly don't mind it being rc but imo I think they should lower to 500RC it could actually be bought more since $5 is 500RC and maybe more people would get it rather than having to charge $10 just to get that exo when they could just lower it to $5.. Maybe they could do the same with the Fanatic Football Exo I like this exo but I dislike using timed ones.

Everyone has different opinions

I can't entirely agree with some of the things that you say about Spark Cuttlefish.. To you it may not be worth RC but to others it does. I know a lot of people who has bought it Spark Cuttlefish and liked it compared to the other cheaper Elementalist Exo's that they have that are rc and Spark Cuttlefish is much much better than Psychic Charger/Cyclone Charger.

Even if they made Green/Pink Jellyman carats I wouldn't really buy it.

Edit : On OGPlanet I had Jellyman Blueberry, Hit and Run, Spark Cuttlefish, Magma Destroyer and Moon Wolf. I would love to have all of these back but I don't have any money atm.
    But I won't be getting them anytime soon until I've finished getting all the scrolls that I like/need/want before moving onto the exos.

I've tried plunger it's pretty fun/funny to use after I gifted my cousin that exo.

Never really had a permanent version of the Football Exo but I did have like more than 50 timed ones and I used almost all of them only got a few of them left.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    tinytinytintin and tamirtov like this.
  10. XDRf123

XDRf123 Well-Known Member

Psychic Charger is bae

11. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Spark Cuttlefish > Cyclone Charger > Psychic Charger