make a fashion show?

Discussion in 'Events' started by yuuko1, Nov 13, 2017.

1. yuuko1

yuuko1 New Member

make something like a fashion show to see people with creative sets. that way have some fun and make people sets worth making sets instead of just wearing ugly sets just for stats.....that boring to me. so i thought why not ask to make ppls good looking sets have a reason to be there, WITH REWARDS!!. I thought out what should be scored points for the set(extra if it has never been seen before),points for scrolls fitting with the set nicely(as well as exo if you want),more points if it has a good and creative back story to your set(though this is optional it will help add on more points) and extra points for the scroll stance making it look nice also. the rewards should be pretty worth it...AND LET MAKE THE FASHION SHOW FUN!!XD oh and im yuuko78 in rf you ight have seen me once ....and if so HELLO!!!
    p.s. also choose people that has very nice sets to go against other players based on the way the set looks with scroll via attacks and wat not......maybe have a best twin tournament as well but that's just me :)